Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Buzz, The Ultimate Platform for Cryptocurrency Giveaways!  (Read 3154 times)
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:30:08 PM

i want to ask about this
We have over 3,000+ highly active and engaged cryptocurrency users readily subscribed on our mailing list. This list has grown 300% from June, 2017 - August, 2017. It is continuously growing exponentially day by day.

all of participan is randomly? or where you get the 3000+ member? seem your service is new launching...
thanks 

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
earnbitcoins (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:04:06 AM

i want to ask about this
We have over 3,000+ highly active and engaged cryptocurrency users readily subscribed on our mailing list. This list has grown 300% from June, 2017 - August, 2017. It is continuously growing exponentially day by day.

all of participan is randomly? or where you get the 3000+ member? seem your service is new launching...
thanks  

Hi there,

We ran lead generation advertisements on various platforms prior to launching our service to give us a head start.

The ADs were targeted towards users interested in Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Digital Currency, and Cryptocoins.

Hope this helped!

Leon from Crypto-Buzz
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:20:50 AM

PARTICIPATE OUR 0.05 ETH GIVEAWAY
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:42:51 PM

Check out our tools for Cryptocurrency Users!

Live & Upcoming ICOs, List of All Cryptocurrencies, Coin Price & Charts, Currency Converter!

EXPLORE NOW
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:50:23 AM

Wow, this seems something worth checking out. I have subscribed to ur site. maybe we can get some coins, which are undervalued right now, but with great potential in future.

earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:02:33 PM

Wow, this seems something worth checking out. I have subscribed to ur site. maybe we can get some coins, which are undervalued right now, but with great potential in future.

Hi siddartha1492!

Thank you for the kind words.

We are currently looking for altcoin communities to sponsor a giveaway campaign with us. This will help us grow while ensuring that some buzz is created around their community.

Additionally, we are developing our community platform where Cryptocurrency users can ask and answer questions in real time. It is coming real soon so do stick around as we further develop the platform!
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:31:33 AM

Our Q&A Community Platform has been rebuilt with a new giveaway event!

Visit Crypto-Buzz
Visit Q&A Community
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:02:51 AM

How often do you provide a giveaway and average how many giveaways are done in a month? just subscribed interesting concept looking forward to giveaway updates.

Burks

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:25:38 AM

How often do you provide a giveaway and average how many giveaways are done in a month? just subscribed interesting concept looking forward to giveaway updates.
I think the giveaways will be two times per month.I am also just subscribed and look forward to see the interesting updates and the giveaways.Lets see who is gonna be the winner.The winner will be announcedthe next day after the time ends.so best of luck for all the guys who participate in crypto buzz.
Tryto

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:36:01 AM

Will definitely use this service. Nice work.
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:24:28 AM

At the moment, we are testing the platform to see how users engage with our newsletters & giveaways. There will be many more Giveaways As the platform grows and more businesses use our platform to promote their services.

Thank you.
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:24:58 AM

Will definitely use this service. Nice work.

Thank you so much. Have a great day!
j3r0vyn

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:18:03 AM

how can we participate in here?? Kiss
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:53:08 AM

how can we participate in here?? Kiss

Hi there, you only need to enter your email address to participate in the current giveaways!
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:13:45 AM

We have partnered up with Decent.Bet!

To celebrate their on-going ICO which raised over $14 million USD until now, we have partnered up with Decent.Bet to GIVEAWAY 1,500 Dbet Tokens!! (Worth $150 USD++)

3 winners (500 Dbet Tokens Each)
1 OCT - 15 OCT

PARTCIPATE NOW
Lord Jerry

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:27:34 AM

Seems like an interesting project!

Will follow closely and hope this takes off.

Will most of your giveaways require facebook posts and retweets and such?
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:51:53 AM

Seems like an interesting project!

Will follow closely and hope this takes off.

Will most of your giveaways require facebook posts and retweets and such?

Thank you!

It depends on what our sponsors are looking for but most of them will definitely require users to submit their email addresses to help us gather data about participants.
earnbitcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:26:13 AM

Introducing the Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Media Research Tool!
One Media Board, All Media Stories...

TwoCorn

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:42:58 AM

Hey,

I like the Media Research Tool. It presents lots of links to stories that I might not otherwise come across in my usual routine. Already found something useful. Real nice addition!

CryptoCopywriting.com
I write content and direct response copy for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
Website   BitcoinTalk    Twitter  Steemit
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:52:56 AM

Its really a nice initiative. Hope this project will be a success. I will subscribe and like your facebook page because its really interesting. Just missed the decent.Bet giveaway. I always check this section. But don't know how I missed this topic. Anyways from now onwards I will regularly follow your site. Are you planning for any other giveaways this month?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: