Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best organization for spreading crypto adoption?  (Read 957 times)
offlinedragon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:59:29 PM

This is a poll of sorts that I will probably draw on to write an article. What do you think is the world's most effective organization when it comes to increasing crypto use?
I would define more specifically as "the institution which has done more to increase crypto adoption than any other, between August 2016 and August 2017."
Who do you think is the world's most effective *individual* by the same standards?

I'll let you add the options, if that's allowed.
I think the organization that has been doing the best to make people know more and even make more organizations use bitcoin is bitpay and all these faucets, and even bitcoin forums have been doing their own little best to make it well known.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:38:49 AM

This is a poll of sorts that I will probably draw on to write an article. What do you think is the world's most effective organization when it comes to increasing crypto use?
I would define more specifically as "the institution which has done more to increase crypto adoption than any other, between August 2016 and August 2017."
Who do you think is the world's most effective *individual* by the same standards?

To me, the organization that has been doing the best is and will be facebook, now there are ads up and running everyday for people to know the newest crypto around and even for people to catch up with the latest ICO.
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:41:13 AM

Institutions that do much to improve the crypto adaptation of course forums and social media, because that institutions had giving  many information and campaigns on  variety of crypto adaptations.  Example for forum  is this forum, and for example social media are twitter and facebook.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:44:01 AM

People like Andreas are the ones just helping people grasp why they should want bitcoin. He's an awesome salesman and he knows it. It's easy when you have an amazing product too. I'd love to meet some of these celebrities before they get too famous and never go out in public.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:39:37 AM

Basically once government got recognition with the people it easily gain attracts and demand from the people. Bitcoin is an independent system but once government accepted it, people become more secure with bitcoin. In my country, bitcoin have gain popularity in the past months because the central bank is starting to recognized bitcoin as a form of payment. It would be effect once powerful countru adapted bitcoin as a form of currency. In this way, people will be free and can maximize the use of bitcoin.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:11:41 AM

small merchant, operated by one users. with many small merchant in this world, that make some crytpo still survive. also dont forget online shopping, they give option to buyer pay in crypto. i hope crypto world become large with the growing use of crypto coin as a means of transaction and investment

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:19:13 AM

The reason for the price increase during the last month of December was halving and usually the price would rally during those events and then the Japanese government legalized bitcoin which was a huge boost and took the price to new levels and then came the fork which continued the rally and now the derivatives market giving us new options and these are the factors but never forget that there is wall street money being pumped into bitcoin for all these crazy valuations.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

People like Andreas are the ones just helping people grasp why they should want bitcoin. He's an awesome salesman and he knows it. It's easy when you have an amazing product too. I'd love to meet some of these celebrities before they get too famous and never go out in public.
There is nothing like the best organization for spreading Bitcoin. No matter what you do today, it adds nothing to the ones that has already been done.

I believe a lot and enough has been done to promote Bitcoin, so it doesn’t make sense running and spending time on things that doesn’t make any sense anymore. Everything about Bitcoin is written online and is everywhere, so whoever wants to learn about it should research about it.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:51:07 AM

Locally we have the community here who push people to use blockchain technology, more or less we conduct seminar about this and its for free. Well a lot of organization that are now spreading the knowledge about crypto and i do hope that this little move will have a big impact to our technology.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:09:01 AM

bitcoin will be bitcoin peole wiill know bitcoin and will spread all over the world with out knowing the right time .. social media's are so noisy now a days with crypto currencies bit coin is on news everyday and thats the step we are wanting.. so theres no doubt boutthe bitcoin pice now as its number is fixed and the people using it is getting more and more everyday.. the supply is at fix rate while the demaand is really pumping.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

Without a top most organaizations or anything you call, bitcoin has come up with massive success and almost 70% of people know what is bitcoin, do we still require a third party to market bitcoin. Referrel through peer to peer has become much stronger in any business. So no worries, its has almost reached every corner.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:17:36 PM

For me I think social media will really make a lot of difference when it comes to spreading crypto adoption, transactions like on-line shopping may accept bitcoin as a mode of payment we can also try offering services in return to bitcoin. If people will get use to having bitcoin as a payment maybe the adoption can be more wider and many countries will start adopting bitcoin
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:58:53 PM

I probably think that the organisation which will spread bitcoin the most around the world is certainly a charity one !
It will allow philanthropists all around the globe to spread love and help by sending money from everywhere to anywhere without any restriction , complete anonymity  and freedom ! It will help people all around the world to receive charities in bitcoin since no government or politicians would interfere with that and steal from it or take any fees . It will help the people who donate to stay under the radar and to help those who will receive to convert that money into any currency they need . And thus this will help out spreading bitcoin all around the world !

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

There are so many available ways and means we can use to push the popularity and mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency particularly Bitcoin and maybe Ethereum (as well as many others, of course). The future of cryptocurrency lies in how the mainstream population will use it in everyday deals and transactions. We need to find a way for people to easily use cryptocurrency not just in big but more importantly small or minute transactions just like buying a cup of tea or coffee in that corner cafe shop.

Someday that will come. The big challenge is providing a way to bridge end-users to the cryptocurrency they are holding with less hassles, faster time and less cost. Now, if you look at Bitcoin at its present state, this has become a big problem though we have to be thankful that the market keeps on ignoring this flaw and just pretend that sooner or later an appropriate and lasting solution can be found and established.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: