Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DRACULA - BOUNTIES  (Read 2296 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
draculacoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:40:21 PM

Haha, are you serious with this project dev? Sounds like a gimmick to me but I wish you good luck. Are you considering a referral program?

Dracula blood

Grin

A referral program, what do you mean? Referral of what?
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:48:05 PM

DRACULA COIN, the name is so funny, also I not want to join it , I am not living in Transylvania .  Grin

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:28:18 PM

4. Post a message on the original thread : Thread and receive another 1,000 DRAC. One post per day.

hello dev, i just want to clear this,  if we posted one post everyday, is this means that we will receive 1000 drac per day as well? or we will only received it once even if we post in your ANN thread evry single day?

You will reeive every dat 1000 DRAC coins. For every day that you post something you will get 1000 DRAC. If you post several posts in the thread then you will only receive 1000 DRAC for that day. if you post 5 posts on day 1, and one on day 4 then you will receive 2000 DRAC.

so it means that we are only paid once a day for a maximum of 1 post right? if we made more than one post on a single day, we are only eligible for one post, am i correct? but we are still eligible for tomorrows post?

Correct.

ok, now it's clear to me. but i want to know if ever do you have a starting price about the dracula coin? so that we will know if ever the effort is worth it?

I don't know at what price DRAC will trade. It all depends on demand, no? if it trades at $0.01 per 1 DRAC coin then I believe it would be a very good start

Really? You dont have even just a tentative or even just a starting price? Are you serious? You are the dev and you dont know the price of your coin? Even just "planning" to have a starting price. Lol
draculacoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:07:21 PM

4. Post a message on the original thread : Thread and receive another 1,000 DRAC. One post per day.

hello dev, i just want to clear this,  if we posted one post everyday, is this means that we will receive 1000 drac per day as well? or we will only received it once even if we post in your ANN thread evry single day?

You will reeive every dat 1000 DRAC coins. For every day that you post something you will get 1000 DRAC. If you post several posts in the thread then you will only receive 1000 DRAC for that day. if you post 5 posts on day 1, and one on day 4 then you will receive 2000 DRAC.

so it means that we are only paid once a day for a maximum of 1 post right? if we made more than one post on a single day, we are only eligible for one post, am i correct? but we are still eligible for tomorrows post?

Correct.

ok, now it's clear to me. but i want to know if ever do you have a starting price about the dracula coin? so that we will know if ever the effort is worth it?

I don't know at what price DRAC will trade. It all depends on demand, no? if it trades at $0.01 per 1 DRAC coin then I believe it would be a very good start

Really? You dont have even just a tentative or even just a starting price? Are you serious? You are the dev and you dont know the price of your coin? Even just "planning" to have a starting price. Lol

Price is determine by the people that mined the coin and want to sell those coins to cover electricity cost. This is not a ICO.
malu2121

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:30:19 AM

I hope, too, to get blood Cheesy
DLC7P3zrDxmxZ5i1dzhZeQCqUXvPhsWx4R
draculacoin (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:18:39 PM