Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOReview.it - ICO Reviewing Community Site  (Read 753 times)
valapollonio (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:28:36 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 09:33:24 AM by valapollonio

Good day to everyone, I hope this does not come off as an add as I put a lot of effort in this site and its completely free and used as a tool to help you guys to invest.
I have created an ICO reviewing site where you can rate, comment, favourite and discuss upcoming ICO's. The idea of me creating this site is because I always have trouble finding potential upcoming projects to invest in.
With a community that would keep various ICO's in order and rate them + exchange information, I do think we would all get a clearer picture on potential upcoming ICO's.
TRANSPARENCY is what I want on this site, meaning that if there are any red flags on specific projects (team members not presenting them selves, misleading information, etc,..) the projects won't be accepted and will be deleted ASAP.
To help grow the community you guys can go ahead and ADD ICO's. Will review it in admin before publishing on site. (great way to help the community with great potential new ICO's).
Will also do various interviews (one already did this week, another one coming up) with potential ICO's that have a great vision but due to the lack of funding they aren't presented on sites like coinschedule etc,.. where for an add startups need to pay more than a bitcoin (we're doing all this to support startups that seem to have potential but really can't get exposure on other sites due to their high promotional prices).
The idea of the site is to create a community, where we want to find potential ICO's and discuss them, so we can together achieve our next great investment.

I'm happy for any feedback about this, also if you have an ICO you'd like to add, we would really love for you to do that!

www.icoreview.it

Here are some links:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/icoreviewit/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOReviewit
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icoreview.it/
If you subscribe to newsletter we will notify you about new interviews and video updates coming up.

http://shrani.si/f/1x/IT/4lm4yo52/1/213177291021023025248810.jpg
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VTS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:56:46 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 10:06:56 AM by VTS

Good day to everyone, I hope this does not come off as an add as I put a lot of effort in this site and its completely free and used as a tool to help you guys to invest.
I have created an ICO reviewing site where you can rate, comment, favourite and discuss upcoming ICO's. The idea of me creating this site is because I always have trouble finding potential upcoming projects to invest in.
With a community that would keep various ICO's in order and rate them + exchange information, I do think we would all get a clearer picture on potential upcoming ICO's.
TRANSPARENCY is what I want on this site, meaning that if there are any red flags on specific projects (team members not presenting them selves, misleading information, etc,..) the projects won't be accepted and will be deleted ASAP.
To help grow the community you guys can go ahead and ADD ICO's. Will review it in admin before publishing on site. (great way to help the community with great potential new ICO's).
Will also do various interviews (one already did this week, another one coming up) with potential ICO's that have a great vision but due to the lack of funding they aren't presented on sites like coinschedule etc,.. where for an add startups need to pay more than a bitcoin (we're doing all this to support startups that seem to have potential but really can't get exposure on other sites due to their high promotional prices).
The idea of the site is to create a community, where we want to find potential ICO's and discuss them, so we can together achieve our next great investment.

I'm happy for any feedback about this, also if you have an ICO you'd like to add, we would really love for you to do that!

www.icoreview.it

Here are some links:
If you subscribe to newsletter we will notify you about new interviews and video updates coming up.

Well, good luck with that!

Who will be the community? Unknown users or some from bitcointalk? Who will judge what is good, what is scam? Who give the votes? It could become a very manipulative thing out of that. I hope your "community" will not get spammed by scammers voting for their scam icos and your site will become part of promoting scam icos... There is a lot of responsibility involved in that, I hope you are aware of that!"

The idea is good but as said, watch out!

P.s: I dont want to discourage you but as said big responsibility comes with it!

Take a look here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135456.0

valapollonio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:12:46 AM

www.icoreview.it

Here are some links:

http://shrani.si/f/1x/IT/4lm4yo52/1/213177291021023025248810.jpg

Well, good luck with that!

Who will be the community? Unknown users or some from bitcointalk? Who will judge what is good, what is scam? Who give the votes? It could become a very manipulative thing out of that. I hope your "community" will not get spammed by scammers voting for their scam icos and your site will become part of promoting scam icos... There is a lot of responsibility involved in that, I hope you are aware of that!"

The idea is good but as said, watch out!

Take a look here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135456.0

Thanks for the feedback VTS. The rating system is designed so that each person can rate from only 1 IP. That means that if they do multiple accounts they won't be able to do so. The large problem I have with many ICO's sites is that there are "Reviewing experts" who in return for their reviews get paid for it. I do think when there's money involved and there are just a few people reviewing the site it comes down to the fact that if their opinions are biased or not.
We are aware that even the most transparent and promising project might turn out in a scam, that's why we have a report/add information under every ICO. We want users (the community) to let us know about any information that could come up. We will research the problem and solve it.
VTS

Activity: 112

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:27:25 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 10:39:43 AM by VTS

"Each person can rate from only 1 IP"

spammers and scammers working with VPNs, cloaking via php script and so on, but Im sure you know that. So IP control wont help, does nowhere...

"Reviewing experts" who in return for their reviews get paid for it."

How you will get paid for it? You have costs and maybe want a profit, or you plan to do it for free?

"report/add information under every ICO. We want users (the community) to let us know about any information that could come up"

Thats a good thing to have but needs major moderating, cuz competitions can abuse it...

Other question:

Who you think is interested to vote an ico up or down? The investor? The ico issuer? A normal website visitor? Scammers? Spammers? So every review will be mainly driven by people involved in the ico in one way or the other. How value the given votes will be is in question until your website will grow...

The Idea as said is good and I wish you good luck! Time will show what will become out of it as domain is registered 22.08.2017. I hope something positive!

valapollonio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:40:26 AM

"Each person can rate from only 1 IP"

spammers and scammers working with VPNs, cloaking via php script and so on, but Im sure you know that. So IP control wont help, does nowhere...

"Reviewing experts" who in return for their reviews get paid for it."

How you will get paid for it? You have costs and maybe want a profit, or you plan to do it for free?

"report/add information under every ICO. We want users (the community) to let us know about any information that could come up"

Thats a good thing to have but needs major moderating, cuz competitions can abuse it...

Other question:

Who you think is interested to vote a ico up or down? The investor? The ico issuer? A normal website visitor? Scammers? Spammers? So every review will be mainly driven by people involved in the ico in one way or the other. How value the given votes will be is in question until your website will grow...

The Idea as said is good and I wish you good luck! Time will show what will become out of it as domain is registered 22.08.2017. I hope something positive!

I was talking about reviewing experts on other sites, that get paid to review ICO's. Since they're paid we actually don't know how biased their opinion is. We want users to explain the perks and the flaws of a project, expressing opinion is something that we need. We have only set up our wallet adress where users will be able to donate, the donations will go into site promotion and further development.
The vision is to create a clean community, we will try our best to keep it transparent and hopefully we'll be able to monitor any suspicious activities by scammers and competitors.

Thanks for the supportive words, we will try and do our best to keep it clean & scam free.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:52:58 AM

nice, this timing is the best to creating a website of ICO. All existing websites for ICO are less than one year.

good luck!
CUNÉGONDE

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:56:43 AM

nice, this timing is the best to creating a website of ICO. All existing websites for ICO are less than one year.

good luck!

yeah, this the the timing.

and I think you should at least add LakeBanker ICO which concerned by me and my community.
valapollonio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:05:45 AM

good luck!

yeah, this the the timing.

and I think you should at least add LakeBanker ICO which concerned by me and my community.

Thanks Tina,
And yes CUNEGONDE will look into it, you also have the option to ADD ico under ADD ICO page in our main menu.
You can input specific info, we'll review the ico information and proceed to add it on our page.
valapollonio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

We just made our first interview with Valus a blockchain solution for verifying the origin of certain products through QR code.

You can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K_HsOXPp7A

We will be creating loads of content over on our YouTube as well!
valapollonio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:43:13 AM

Hey guys,
Just letting you know our social media has been growing and so has our youtube,
feel free to follow and subscribe:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-1sxNtnRxnQnT1LdL_4SQ
cryptowomba

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

Great website! It's really important that the website focuses on giving unbiased reviews. I feel that a lot of the sites have been paid for and so do not help the average investor.

Good luck with your website! and i will be using it!
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:27:37 PM

It's a good idea - it might be worth writing a scrypt to pull in news from around the web about each ICOs as well.

People may have written stuff on this site, reddit, steemit, medium and if you pull in a feed based on the ICO name as keyword, users of your site will have all the info they need in one place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

The design is just wondeful! As well as reviews. Very briefly and clearly. I hope with time you'll make reviews in details with marks at each of aspect of ICO. Well done and good luck! I'm going to make a bookmark Wink
PS
telegram group is necessary too.

valapollonio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:52:09 PM

Thank you guys, really appreciate your props, also keep coming with suggestions we will try and improve the site as we go.
As well as the fact that we give the voice to the people and every donation on our site will go into promotion so we attract more people and improve the community.
ccccccc7

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:57:09 PM

So many reviewers lately! I think there are about 30 sites that I know and 3000 more who do those reviews.
valapollonio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:17:20 PM

So many reviewers lately! I think there are about 30 sites that I know and 3000 more who do those reviews.

Hey ccc thanx for your feedback, did you find any that let the community review these ICO's? let me know if there are any besides ours.

TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:25:20 AM

I have done many reviews regarding ICO's and I can say that your idea is good, but why would i participate in your website for free when I can review an ICO fairly and get paid for it? The ones who are going to post on your website will definitely be spammers and scammers since the motive is to promote their own ICO. you should hire someone or offer a job like Tokenpop did to get users to review the ICO fairly.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Mamont2017

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.
Website does not working...

REAL CRYPTO IS HODL!
Quantler
Copper Member

Activity: 42

Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.
Website does not working...

Same here, site is down!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: