Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I find myself in need of a good webpage designer!  (Read 478 times)
obermensch (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:17:32 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2013, 03:42:41 AM by obermensch

Are you a good web designer?

and want to get your webpage viewed ALLOT!
i got an pretty interesting mission for you!

Sadly i got nothing to give you :/ but however, you get to have your "Designet by name" on the fotter of the page. and this page a viewed allot everyday, so if you need some free ad to your epost to get more customers for your future designs project this is the threat for you!

and i can promise you it's a pretty exiting page you will get to design!

*edit : This page already exist but need a new design, since we can't use the one we having now

PM for any interest!

Yes, this is related to an Altcoin, so i can post it here i think  Huh
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obermensch (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:31:14 AM

Are you a good web designer?

and want to get your webpage viewed ALLOT!
i got an pretty interesting mission for you!

Sadly i got nothing to give you :/ but however, you get to have your "Designet by name" on the fotter of the page. and this page a viewed allot everyday, so if you need some free ad to your epost to get more customers for your future designs project this is the threat for you!

and i can promise you it's a pretty exiting page you will get to design!

PM for any interest!

Yes, this is related to an Altcoin, so i can post it here i think  Huh

You can't guarantee that it will get viewed a lot, stop trying to trick people into giving you a free webpage.

Send PM for details, and you can decide for yourself if this is a "get a free webpage in exchange for nothing project"  Smiley
someguy123

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CEO of Privex Inc. (www.privex.io)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 04:56:26 AM

You'd have better luck if you just TOLD US what the site is.
Nobody will really care about "Designed by _____" on the page of some site, because it's definitely not guaranteed that people are going to even click on that, or look up your name. You're going to have to give us a better offer if anyone would even think about designing a page for you.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 05:23:11 AM

I'm actually willing to pay someone for this possibly - but i'll have a crack myself first .

but if i run out of time, def i will post if anyone wants to post some prices .

BTC is good. <at the moment  ; 0

{sorry to hijack your topic}

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: