Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time do the cryptocurrencies require?  (Read 555 times)
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:44:06 PM

Once you decide to trade and/or invest into cryptocurrencies, how much time do you need to spend for that? Is it possible to combine trading and investing with your regular life or is it a full time job?
How much of your time do cryptocurrencies take?
Thank you in advance for your help Smiley
I really care about my health. so I only do altcoin trading about 18 hours. the rest of the time I do rest and exercise.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:57:41 PM

Once you decide to trade and/or invest into cryptocurrencies, how much time do you need to spend for that? Is it possible to combine trading and investing with your regular life or is it a full time job?
How much of your time do cryptocurrencies take?
Thank you in advance for your help Smiley

In my own case, I do my full time study offline and also work but at the same time, I trade but what matters is how you intend to allocate your time and because I am not into trade fully, I tend to lose out at the appropriate time to sell or buy which could have maximise my profit. What I do is to just check on my coins on a regular basis to know if its the right time to sell or not.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: