Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM  (Read 26360 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be in a mobile environment?
The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones, TV, VR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

A wonderful project, the sphere of games is becoming more popular! Tell me, where can I store mold tokens?
I fully agree with you, in general, virtual reality takes up most of our life, therefore such projects are very promising and have a great future! To store coins, you can use MyEtherWallet. Have you already purchased the tokens?
No, I'm just going to take part, I wanted to learn a little more in detail!
Well, just advise you not to delay with the purchase, because they have already collected most of the necessary, there is a chance that soon the sale of tokens will stop!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones, TV, VR
Do you find it convenient to use mobile phones for these purposes?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I saw in other fairly successful projects, I think that the specific project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what Mold absolutely offers new, in order to get around competitors?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

Really very promising project and a strong team, some of them I saw in other fairly successful projects, I think that the specific project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what Mold absolutely offers new, in order to get around competitors?
Firstly, the platform has great potential. Secondly, the quality of the project at its height, I'm sure of their success!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

I do not know, it all depends on the developers, you use smartphones in everyday life, for sure the application will be fully adapted and pleasant to use!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

A wonderful project, the sphere of games is becoming more popular! Tell me, where can I store mold tokens?
I fully agree with you, in general, virtual reality takes up most of our life, therefore such projects are very promising and have a great future! To store coins, you can use MyEtherWallet. Have you already purchased the tokens?
Well, just advise you not to delay with the purchase, because they have already collected most of the necessary, there is a chance that soon the sale of tokens will stop!
And how many tokens will be released?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

This project has three stages of tokensale right?
Or am I a little mistaken?
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

Firstly, the platform has great potential. Secondly, the quality of the project at its height, I'm sure of their success!
I fully agree with you, especially since the sphere is very promising in the market, all projects will grow in one way or another!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

Do you mean how much will be available on the sale or how much will it all be created?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

I do not know, it all depends on the developers, you use smartphones in everyday life, for sure the application will be fully adapted and pleasant to use!
Well, with the idea that they are presented, I do not think that the smartphone will fully disclose the full potential of the platform.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

I fully agree with you, especially since the sphere is very promising in the market, all projects will grow in one way or another!
What do you mean?
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Yes exactly.
Now there is a third stage
lider1971

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

Yes exactly.
Is there any information on how long this will last?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Do you mean how much will be available on the sale or how much will it all be created?
Tell everything you know, it's all important Cheesy
retrend

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Yes exactly.
Yes, you can see this information on the site.
As far as I understand it will last about 4 more days
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

Well, with the idea that they are presented, I do not think that the smartphone will fully disclose the full potential of the platform.
I agree with you that the PC will be much more convenient to use, but the mobile games industry is also developing at a tremendous speed, so it may become a separate development segment!
lider1971

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

Yes exactly.
Wow, there's a little time left!
Do they give any discount to the tokens at the moment? Are there any bonus conditions?
retrend

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Yes exactly.
Wow, there's a little time left!
Do they give any discount to the tokens at the moment? Are there any bonus conditions?
Well, as far as I know, yes. But I can not tell you the details of this.
Try to see the Whiptepaper on their website
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

What do you mean?
I'm talking about the fact that now offers are less than demanding, not worthy of projects, even if Mold does not become a leader in the market, he will definitely take his niche and will be very successful in it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: