Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM  (Read 26360 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

that is due to the fact that design quality made investors pay attention to the project?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

that is due to the fact that design quality made investors pay attention to the project?
of course it has long been clarified that if a pretty well executed design the whole project is good
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

of course it has long been clarified that if a pretty well executed design the whole project is good
I am sure that at the moment, not only did it affect the attraction of investors
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

gaming projects are interesting and promising in blokchain.
when you plan to start the application on iOS? web application?
or are they already there?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

I am sure that at the moment, not only did it affect the attraction of investors
what else?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

what else?
how's that? the idea and General work of the developers
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

what else?
fully agree with you Grin
elrugrim

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

what else?
fully agree with you Grin
joined to your opinion  Shocked
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

What about the translations of this project?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

What exactly do you mean?
Which translations?
miraclebets

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

Which translations?
I was also interested in this question probably the user meant that there is no translation of white paper into multiple languages that you want
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Which translations?
I was also interested in this question probably the user meant that there is no translation of white paper into multiple languages that you want
Well, in general, the project is translated into the main languages. Japanese, Chinese and English. Is this not enough?
In addition, translations are usually handled by members of the campaign bounty, am I not right?
miraclebets

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

Which translations?
Well, in general, the project is translated into the main languages. Japanese, Chinese and English. Is this not enough?
In addition, translations are usually handled by members of the campaign bounty, am I not right?
But I did not find any information about the campaign bounty, so I ask here.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Which translations?
Most likely the bounty campaign will soon be available.
At least I've seen this information from devs
miraclebets

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

Which translations?
English is the primary language and Japanese and Chinese I do not think so
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

Which translations?
Why do not you think so?
The developers of this project from Japan and first of all they rely on the Asian market, it seems logical to me that the Japanese and Chinese language developers have priority.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

Which translations?
Why do not you think so?
The developers of this project from Japan and first of all they rely on the Asian market, it seems logical to me that the Japanese and Chinese language developers have priority.
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

Wow, a project to attract attention saya.. project MLD this project is a very good prospeknya, a project right in the future tepat.. this time the growth and development of the smartphone games again growing rapidly, this is a very bagus.. really the idea of the project is very good, I was so sure that the project is going to success and attracted a lot of investors.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

Which translations?
Why do not you think so?
Well, actually, yes. This is the feature of this gaming platform!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

Wow, a project to attract attention saya.. project MLD this project is a very good prospeknya, a project right in the future tepat.. this time the growth and development of the smartphone games again growing rapidly, this is a very bagus.. really the idea of the project is very good, I was so sure that the project is going to success and attracted a lot of investors.
consider this the main advantage of ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: