Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM  (Read 26360 times)
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

Wow, a project to attract attention saya.. project MLD this project is a very good prospeknya, a project right in the future tepat.. this time the growth and development of the smartphone games again growing rapidly, this is a very bagus.. really the idea of the project is very good, I was so sure that the project is going to success and attracted a lot of investors.
consider this the main advantage of ICO

I do not fully understand the essence, can I make real money in games based on the MOLD game platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

Wow, a project to attract attention saya.. project MLD this project is a very good prospeknya, a project right in the future tepat.. this time the growth and development of the smartphone games again growing rapidly, this is a very bagus.. really the idea of the project is very good, I was so sure that the project is going to success and attracted a lot of investors.

I do not fully understand the essence, can I make real money in games based on the MOLD game platform?
Well, in general, the project is translated into the main languages. Japanese, Chinese and English. Is this not enough?
In addition, translations are usually handled by members of the campaign bounty, am I not right?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

Mold is a really interesting project, which truly reveals the potential of the platform Ethereum! It is very cool!
Neymar10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

Well, in general, the project is translated into the main languages. Japanese, Chinese and English. Is this not enough?
In addition, translations are usually handled by members of the campaign bounty, am I not right?
I mean, at last the etherium is used to develop a really interesting decentralized software product, and not just as a currency for collecting investments using a smart contract.
Initially, the etherium was developed as a platform for decentralized software products. And in the case of Mold, they use all the possibilities of this platform, I think it's very cool!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

I mean, at last the etherium is used to develop a really interesting decentralized software product, and not just as a currency for collecting investments using a smart contract.
Initially, the etherium was developed as a platform for decentralized software products. And in the case of Mold, they use all the possibilities of this platform, I think it's very cool!
It sounds very cool, but what about the competitors?
Are there any competitors for this project?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

I have not yet met competitors who would provide exactly such advantages as this project. Mold is a unique product, my opinion
Seidr

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

I have not yet met competitors who would provide exactly such advantages as this project. Mold is a unique product, my opinion
It sounds very cool, we are watching the development of the project.
I wish the developers good luck!
Neymar10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

Has the platform already been developed? Or not?
Seidr

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:47:07 PM

he development will begin one month after the end of the pre-sale period
Neymar10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

he development will begin one month after the end of the pre-sale period
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

Good evening! Tell me please, what is the idea of the project in general, what is it for?
Neutrality

Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

Is there anything known about the road map?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

Quite a promising project, but can I still take part in the project?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

Good evening! Tell me please, what is the idea of the project in general, what is it for?
Why do not you just read White Paper?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

What do you mean?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

Do you mean the purchase of tokens or help?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

The fact that I'm not strong in the technical part, so I'm trying to find someone who can explain all the details to me!
Neutrality

Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

What do you mean?
What events are planned for the first half of 2018?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

Do you mean the purchase of tokens or help?
I'm talking about buying tokens, can I still do this?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:44:04 PM

The fact that I'm not strong in the technical part, so I'm trying to find someone who can explain all the details to me!
Well, what exactly do you not understand? Maybe I can answer your questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: