Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRISMA - Third Generation, Non-Blockchain, New Consensus Algorithm, New codebase  (Read 8294 times)
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

keep hard work dev i am trust with u project will be succes  if any bounty i will support

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:22:20 PM

Seems quite interesting. Is this kind of DAG-like chain like Byteball or IOTA?

Will be following this on closely. Good luck for the devs!

Bitcoin
prismanet (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

Its based upon a DAG, but the similarity ends there. This is unique, more efficient and truly decentralized.

Prisma.pw - Join Us on Slack!
prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:17:14 AM

keep hard work dev i am trust with u project will be succes  if any bounty i will support

Thank you! A lot of hard work is being done behind the scenes right now. A new white paper and ANN will be published soon. Development is also continuing.

wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:53:24 PM

Vietnamese ANN thread is available : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19094
Whitepaper in Vietnamese will public soon. Smiley

Wow Watanabe can translate almost all language, a Multilingual or google translator user?
prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:28:27 PM

Vietnamese ANN thread is available : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19094

Wow Watanabe can translate almost all language, a Multilingual or google translator user?

If you know anything we dont, let us know. A quick check from the users post history it says Vietnamese translations...

jukKas

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:40:05 AM

Its based upon a DAG, but the similarity ends there. This is unique, more efficient and truly decentralized.

I would love to know how's this more efficient if compared for example Byteball. I think that even there's unnecessary blocks removed from the DAG from time to time the size of the DAG is still quite big. So running full nodes in mobile devices is not very efficient. Is Prisma removing unnecessary block more aggressively? and what if the userbase keeps growing, is the Prisma's DAG still grow big?

Thanks!

Bitcoin
wancho

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:49:22 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 02:00:13 PM by wancho

If you know anything we dont, let us know. A quick check from the users post history it says Vietnamese translations...

do you have a facebook page ?
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:29:35 PM

This is the first time I hear that.
I'm native Vietnamese and I never do other translations before.
prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:20:11 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 05:39:20 PM by prismanet

I would love to know how's this more efficient if compared for example Byteball. I think that even there's unnecessary blocks removed from the DAG from time to time the size of the DAG is still quite big. So running full nodes in mobile devices is not very efficient. Is Prisma removing unnecessary block more aggressively? and what if the userbase keeps growing, is the Prisma's DAG still grow big?

Thanks!

Its a big difference between Prisma and byteball. Byteball has a size just over 1.8 gigabyte in its "full node". Prisma saves data with about 30 megabytes A YEAR calculated on 10000 accounts. Zero balance account gets removed since its no point saving them.

Number two, Byteball is using witnesses to order/timestamp the transactions. The number of witnesses that defaults handle all transactions are 12, i say again, 12. You can setup further witnesses but users has to specifially choose to use another witnesses.

Byteball is considered fairly centralize
d in this manner since the 12 witnesses all controlled by the developer must be involved in every transaction. The developer further protects all the witnesses behind couldflare so that they are protected against DDoS etc.

In Prisma everyone is a full node
, and everyone can be a full node fully decentralized and trusted. There are no limits in the number of nodes and there are no centralized structure.

We can compare it to IOTA if you want as well. They are using a centralized snapshot server to keep thir size down, this is fully decentralized in Prisma, done automatically. Prisma takes DAG to another level, 3rd generation. Dont get us wrong, IOTA and byteball are both great, Prisma just works different, more efficient and more decentralized.

If you have any further questions, please ask.

prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:23:24 PM

do you have a facebook page ?

No, not yet.

jukKas

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:42:12 PM

Thanks!

Its a big difference between Prisma and byteball. Byteball has a size just over 1.8 gigabyte in its "full node". Prisma saves data with about 30 megabytes A YEAR calculated on 10000 accounts. Zero balance account gets removed since its no point saving them.

Number two, Byteball is using witnesses to order/timestamp the transactions. The number of witnesses that defaults handle all transactions are 12, i say again, 12. You can setup further witnesses but users has to specifially choose to use another witnesses.

d in this manner since the 12 witnesses all controlled by the developer must be involved in every transaction. The developer further protects all the witnesses behind couldflare so that they are protected against DDoS etc.

, and everyone can be a full node fully decentralized and trusted. There are no limits in the number of nodes and there are no centralized structure.

We can compare it to IOTA if you want as well. They are using a centralized snapshot server to keep thir size down, this is fully decentralized in Prisma, done automatically. Prisma takes DAG to another level, 3rd generation. Dont get us wrong, IOTA and byteball are both great, Prisma just works different, more efficient and more decentralized.

This is very interesting. Just got more questions while tried to figure your platform.
So your goal is to aim as wide decentralization as possible while keeping the DAG as efficient and tight as possible?
What's the status of your project development(roadmap) at the moment, and what are your main challenges?
How are you planning to fund your development further?

Thanks!

Bitcoin
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:31:08 PM

Do you have any official paper to present the details of your new code and new algorithm?

I am a researcher and I am really into cryptocurrency these days. You have very good work, which makes me really interested to the inside of your pipeline.

This project doesn't look like other blockchain based coin that modifies a little bit but have the ambition to create a new rule. I like it!!!
prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:33:04 PM

Thanks!

This is very interesting. Just got more questions while tried to figure your platform.
So your goal is to aim as wide decentralization as possible while keeping the DAG as efficient and tight as possible?
What's the status of your project development(roadmap) at the moment, and what are your main challenges?

Thanks!

This is exactly our goal. There exists no solutions today that are efficient enough to run a full node/witness on cellphones. Other currencies use what they call "light wallet" which signs transactions and sends them to a remote host which broadcasts the tx. Prisma has instant transactions, minimal storage footprint and now Proof Of Work or similar heavy duty computing operations.

We are currently in Alpha v0.1.0. We have overcome the main challenges already, we have proven in our code that the algorithm works as expected. We are however fine tuning the "fixed consensus state" right now".

More information can be read in the new white paper which will be published soon on more updated ANN: https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core/files/1309324/Prisma_WhitePaper_rev1.0.pdf

prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:34:31 PM

Do you have any official paper to present the details of your new code and new algorithm?

I am a researcher and I am really into cryptocurrency these days. You have very good work, which makes me really interested to the inside of your pipeline.

This project doesn't look like other blockchain based coin that modifies a little bit but have the ambition to create a new rule. I like it!!!

Hi, thank you for your interest. You are right, this is a completely new cryptocurrency coded from scratch, new tech and new ideas.

Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days, meanwhile you can read our updated white paper: https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core/files/1309324/Prisma_WhitePaper_rev1.0.pdf

jukKas

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:22:30 AM

Thanks!

Thanks!

This is exactly our goal. There exists no solutions today that are efficient enough to run a full node/witness on cellphones. Other currencies use what they call "light wallet" which signs transactions and sends them to a remote host which broadcasts the tx. Prisma has instant transactions, minimal storage footprint and now Proof Of Work or similar heavy duty computing operations.

We are currently in Alpha v0.1.0. We have overcome the main challenges already, we have proven in our code that the algorithm works as expected. We are however fine tuning the "fixed consensus state" right now".

More information can be read in the new white paper which will be published soon on more updated ANN: https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core/files/1309324/Prisma_WhitePaper_rev1.0.pdf

I'm getting more enthusiastic as more I investigate this project. What do you mean about Proof Of Work or similar heavy duty computing operations? If there's no need to have any powerful procesessing power in any nodes/witnesses, how you manage to get computing power to work with heavy duty computing operations?

Thanks!

Bitcoin
prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:22:15 PM

Thanks!

Thanks!

I'm getting more enthusiastic as more I investigate this project. What do you mean about Proof Of Work or similar heavy duty computing operations? If there's no need to have any powerful procesessing power in any nodes/witnesses, how you manage to get computing power to work with heavy duty computing operations?

Thanks!

By heavy duty processing operations we are generally talking about high difficulty proof of work operations that utilizes GPUs. On a few occasions PoW only means the usage of CPU. Non the less, PoW is not suited for devices with limited resources. The amount of resources that is needed for Prisma to act as a full node is quite similar to PoS cryptocurrencies like NXT, but does not have the drawbacks of a blockchain.

prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:21:07 PM

Small update.

Things are progressing well regarding development: https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core

We have our new white paper published here (as showed above): https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core/files/1309324/Prisma_WhitePaper_rev1.0.pdf

What we are working on besides this is the actual ANN with further details on ICO and bounty as well as new design to gather attention. Marketing has not yet began.

/ Joey

MakersONE

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:47:32 PM

Small update.

Things are progressing well regarding development: https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core

We have our new white paper published here (as showed above): https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core/files/1309324/Prisma_WhitePaper_rev1.0.pdf

What we are working on besides this is the actual ANN with further details on ICO and bounty as well as new design to gather attention. Marketing has not yet began.

/ Joey

Hello again, developers of the Prisma. What about ICO and the company's bounty? Perhaps there is some specific information?
I like your project, and the mechanics myself. We are waiting for updates.
Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:26:27 PM

Small update.

/ Joey

Hello again, developers of the Prisma. What about ICO and the company's bounty? Perhaps there is some specific information?
I like your project, and the mechanics myself. We are waiting for updates.

It is written on whitepaper, a short answer would be :
10% of 200 000 000 units will be kept as team funds.
5% of 200 000 000 units will be distributed via bounties.
85% of 200 000 000 units will be sold in ICO.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: