Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRISMA - Third Generation, Non-Blockchain, New Consensus Algorithm, New codebase  (Read 8297 times)
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:08:49 PM

Small update.

Things are progressing well regarding development: https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core

We have our new white paper published here (as showed above): https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core/files/1309324/Prisma_WhitePaper_rev1.0.pdf

What we are working on besides this is the actual ANN with further details on ICO and bounty as well as new design to gather attention. Marketing has not yet began.

/ Joey

Hello again, developers of the Prisma. What about ICO and the company's bounty? Perhaps there is some specific information?
I like your project, and the mechanics myself. We are waiting for updates.

It is written on whitepaper, a short answer would be :
10% of 200 000 000 units will be kept as team funds.
5% of 200 000 000 units will be distributed via bounties.
85% of 200 000 000 units will be sold in ICO.

I'm more interested in specific dates. I read this information in a white sheet earlier. So I want to know when all this will happen?  Wink
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prismanet (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:20:24 AM

Small update.

Things are progressing well regarding development: https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core

We have our new white paper published here (as showed above): https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core/files/1309324/Prisma_WhitePaper_rev1.0.pdf

What we are working on besides this is the actual ANN with further details on ICO and bounty as well as new design to gather attention. Marketing has not yet began.

/ Joey

Hello again, developers of the Prisma. What about ICO and the company's bounty? Perhaps there is some specific information?

I'm more interested in specific dates. I read this information in a white sheet earlier. So I want to know when all this will happen?  Wink

The time schedule will be announced in the coming days. We are working hard behind the scenes both with code, but also design. After this we will start marketing.

Prisma.pw - Join Us on Slack!
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:19:15 PM

Small update.

/ Joey

The time schedule will be announced in the coming days. We are working hard behind the scenes both with code, but also design. After this we will start marketing.

Good to know. Take your time, hope there's no need to rush things out. Hope everything goes well.

Bitcoin
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:31:11 PM

Glad I browsed the altcoin section today and saw this. There is never enough crypto projects that can scale faster thean Mastercard or Visa, even one that has no blockchain is ok in my book.

prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:53:08 AM

Thread reopened! Discussions on Prisma will now occur here.

prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:04:17 AM

Glad I browsed the altcoin section today and saw this. There is never enough crypto projects that can scale faster thean Mastercard or Visa, even one that has no blockchain is ok in my book.

Yes, this is very interesting tech for sure.

MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:50:36 PM

It's just wonderful, let's talk. But you can discuss very long. Where are our bounty companies, gentlemen.  Cheesy Grin
Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:31:56 AM

It's just wonderful, let's talk. But you can discuss very long. Where are our bounty companies, gentlemen.  Cheesy Grin

Patience please  Grin everything under control, to be announced soon Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kwell

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:21:14 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 02:05:53 AM by kwell

Hi all My Name is Jacob Meeder, I'm Not allowed to post images. I'm from the eastern side of the USA.
goingmobile

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:26:40 PM

this project is going to be huge  Cool
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:35:55 AM

You are open source mate, you gave us the idea, you are not yet fully developed, we will develop it ourselves and even will add a few better features

Then we'll make it mineable for people to mine it instead of buying ICO. you are no government, no one is backing you, you are free to walk away with

Our money at any time. Satoshi made Bitcoin POW because he knew something like ICO never gets adopted by masses. you are selling the bottle with

No milf(k) in it mate.
kwell

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:54:26 AM

Thank you for your interest Smiley
prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:01:14 AM

We aim for that Smiley thank you

prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:36:32 PM

You are open source mate, you gave us the idea, you are not yet fully developed, we will develop it ourselves and even will add a few better features

Then we'll make it mineable for people to mine it instead of buying ICO. you are no government, no one is backing you, you are free to walk away with

Our money at any time. Satoshi made Bitcoin POW because he knew something like ICO never gets adopted by masses. you are selling the bottle with

No milf(k) in it mate.

Good luck with that. You would defeat the whole purpose of a hashgraph using Proof of Work.

cookiepro

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:37:20 PM

Hello. Is this project linked by any way to swirlds ?
The CEO created the hashgraph algorithm and it's patented
prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:44:47 PM

Hello. Is this project linked by any way to swirlds ?
The CEO created the hashgraph algorithm and it's patented

US patents are valid in US only, we are not based in US and we do not have any single organization or company based in US behind Prisma. The algorithm it self can not really be patented, or normally cant be, swirlds implementation on the other hand can be.

fat.bodies

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:28:42 AM

Hey, just here to say that prisma looks like a really cool project, i always get excited when i see innovation in crypto-world. You have my support Smiley

BTW do you guys have some official chat? I'm on your telegram but it seems it's muted.
prismanet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:52:26 AM

Hey, just here to say that prisma looks like a really cool project, i always get excited when i see innovation in crypto-world. You have my support Smiley

BTW do you guys have some official chat? I'm on your telegram but it seems it's muted.

Glad to hear. Our community mostly resides on slack: https://join.slack.com/t/prisma-net/shared_invite/MjMyNTkwMTQ0NDgzLTE1MDM5MzA2NjItMWJjNWIwNWNmYQ

Welcome

forgeron

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:54:14 AM

Looks interesting concept. Joining the slack
Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:58:01 AM

Looks interesting concept. Joining the slack

Thank you for your interest you are welcome Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: