Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HOWL | Signature Campaign Open | Mobile Social Application | No ICO  (Read 101229 times)
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

Everything will be revealed soon, all I know who those who don't hodl before the 28 and the news is actually good and there is a app launch you could miss out on a blowout. You never know HOWL could surprise all of us.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:23:44 PM

i'm just a newbie (a real one) and first of all I have to say that I have really enjoyed some comments ( themathiasmiller, fivestar4evermvp, indijim, etc) that show we can be a nice community with real people interconnecting, exchanging and evolving together...
I'm all about being patient, moving forward, learning with your mistakes and accepting the loss when it occurs as the loss is also a part of the investment... it is just a probability and main part of life and especially cryptocurrencies.... but ... concerning HOWL, I think that we have to take into account several key factors:

- money was free...ok, for some.... some people bought coin...
- some people are waiting to sell, some others want keep and to "participate"
- for some, this is only one more small deal with no importance, for others it can be very important and maybe even a real problem
- the dev just don't communicate anymore with no apparent reason.... 
- all this people should have the respect of the dev team as they have engaged the community around their project and even after a long absence and in the midst of this scam loaded cripto-environment, some community members still give them the benefict of doubt... without the community, these projects would just not happen...

for me this is clear, they just don't give a s*it about us, so if they abandoned the project they are screwing us all, if they are waiting for the 28th they are just not trustworthy as you'll never know when they will disapear again (and there will be a lot of work to do after the 28th)...
each way you look, this can't be a good medium-long term investment, especially if it should be a "community coin"   Sad

this was my first investment... for me there was no airdrop and no bounty campaign (not enough rank), this seemed a great and solid project, so what can a newbie do?!...  got screwed on my first.... this can just mean that I will do ok next time  Undecided

now, i'll go and grind over past mistakes and get ready for next one... i really enjoyed reading some of the posts...

hope we all have better luck next time... and hope to find some of you on next project
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:21:57 PM

i'm just a newbie (a real one) and first of all I have to say that I have really enjoyed some comments ( themathiasmiller, fivestar4evermvp, indijim, etc) that show we can be a nice community with real people interconnecting, exchanging and evolving together...
I'm all about being patient, moving forward, learning with your mistakes and accepting the loss when it occurs as the loss is also a part of the investment... it is just a probability and main part of life and especially cryptocurrencies.... but ... concerning HOWL, I think that we have to take into account several key factors:

- for some, this is only one more small deal with no importance, for others it can be very important and maybe even a real problem
- all this people should have the respect of the dev team as they have engaged the community around their project and even after a long absence and in the midst of this scam loaded cripto-environment, some community members still give them the benefict of doubt... without the community, these projects would just not happen...

for me this is clear, they just don't give a s*it about us, so if they abandoned the project they are screwing us all, if they are waiting for the 28th they are just not trustworthy as you'll never know when they will disapear again (and there will be a lot of work to do after the 28th)...
each way you look, this can't be a good medium-long term investment, especially if it should be a "community coin"   Sad

this was my first investment... for me there was no airdrop and no bounty campaign (not enough rank), this seemed a great and solid project, so what can a newbie do?!...  got screwed on my first.... this can just mean that I will do ok next time  Undecided

now, i'll go and grind over past mistakes and get ready for next one... i really enjoyed reading some of the posts...

hope we all have better luck next time... and hope to find some of you on next project
cheers

I see your point on here, you stated that this is your first investment so I'm just gonna assume that you actually bought this coin from an exchange. I'm really sorry if you got screwed but don't worry though you're not that screwed yet there's still hope, maybe a miracle will happen and the dev will show up on the 28th. Anyway you're right about the dev, it's really hard to trust them again after being absent for almost a month now, if this project will continue I doubt this will attract the same amount of people it attracted when it first started, I'm sure a lot of people who joined in the beginning already forgot about this project so you're probably right this token is not a good token for long-term investment. I'm sure almost 50% of the people holding this token have already dumped it lol

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:16:05 PM

is there a telegram channel or slack ? any updates ? would love to see this project ongoing
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:52:37 PM

Any time spent talking on the forum is better spent on developing the app.

Have you ever tried creating an app?

If the developer releases the app on the 28th that would be a miracle. Developing a piece of software without breaking a deadline announced months before is very rare. Even if it gets released on time in most cases it involves crunch.

http://ea-spouse.livejournal.com/274.html

The producers even set a deadline; they gave a specific date for the end of the crunch, which was still months away from the title's shipping date, so it seemed safe. That date came and went. And went, and went. When the next news came it was not about a reprieve; it was another acceleration: twelve hours six days a week, 9am to 10pm.
Sheldon.Cooper

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:46:20 AM

cheers

I see your point on here, you stated that this is your first investment so I'm just gonna assume that you actually bought this coin from an exchange. I'm really sorry if you got screwed but don't worry though you're not that screwed yet there's still hope, maybe a miracle will happen and the dev will show up on the 28th. Anyway you're right about the dev, it's really hard to trust them again after being absent for almost a month now, if this project will continue I doubt this will attract the same amount of people it attracted when it first started, I'm sure a lot of people who joined in the beginning already forgot about this project so you're probably right this token is not a good token for long-term investment. I'm sure almost 50% of the people holding this token have already dumped it lol

Lol you guys are having a real problem for not reading the OP. You think that the first deliverence should be on 28 Novembet??

NO!!

The first thing that the deva should deliver is the SIG CAMPAIGN REWARD which should be distributed by TODAY!!

Anyone receivef any rewards? I suppose NO!!

So, you all still think that this shit ass project has any future with that kind of shit head devs? NO!!

Some of you may receive the token for free, but others might have bought this piece of shit not knowing that the shit head devs eventually left the project!!

So, you all still hoping for the 28 November?? Ask for yourself and i know that you guys all know the answer.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:13:33 AM

Oh noes, another project thats been abandoned by dev Sad
Sadly its very hard nowadays to participate in a reliable project
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:18:13 PM

Why do you think so? Is there any proof? I check the project several times in week but hasn't seen any sign that Howl dev left us

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:28:57 AM

Why do you think so? Is there any proof? I check the project several times in week but hasn't seen any sign that Howl dev left us

We haven't seen any sign he's with us either, I agree with others though let's just wait it out until the 28th.
If dev is smart he bought a bunch on the low.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:08:29 AM

cheers

Lol you guys are having a real problem for not reading the OP. You think that the first deliverence should be on 28 Novembet??

NO!!

The first thing that the deva should deliver is the SIG CAMPAIGN REWARD which should be distributed by TODAY!!

Anyone receivef any rewards? I suppose NO!!

So, you all still think that this shit ass project has any future with that kind of shit head devs? NO!!

Some of you may receive the token for free, but others might have bought this piece of shit not knowing that the shit head devs eventually left the project!!

So, you all still hoping for the 28 November?? Ask for yourself and i know that you guys all know the answer.

Sorry man I didn't know that the signature campaign reward is suppose to be distributed yesterday, 24 hours has already passed and still no sign from the dev about the reward for the campaign. This just proves one thing the dev has left us, it's pretty obvious now. If the dev will not show up today and talk about the rewards for the campaign then it's final, the app beta will never be released on the 28th and we all have to move on.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:23:00 AM

We haven't seen any sign he's with us either, I agree with others though let's just wait it out until the 28th.

or sold a bunch at the high. I always had that feeling and dumped all my coins at once. Convince me that it was wrong move.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:34:19 PM

or sold a bunch at the high. I always had that feeling and dumped all my coins at once. Convince me that it was wrong move.
you will want to buy on 29th, and oops, too expensive.
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

Sad to hear the bounty payments didn't come through for you guys.
The token account is still active according to ES: https://etherscan.io/token/0xe755f2Fa95e47C5588C3037dD38E1268fa5FCecD

It doesn't look abandoned but I don't know what to think now after reading through the last few pages of this thread.

Such a shame if things have gone quiet, this could've been really cool  Undecided
pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

Ok , so i will not attack the dev team or anything , i still hope they will deliver on 28 this month . I'm mostly writing this to let the dev know that i'm removing the signature since the bounty is over . If they deliver i will be happy to put it up again for free , but for now it's kinda sad what's happening.
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:18:09 PM

I also will delete my sig, hope that I will get my coins!
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:38:34 AM

I will keep my signature, until I find another campaign. I'm being lazy. Hopefully the dev delivers on the 28, but that seems doubtful.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:06:26 AM

hello guys i hope you guys have head about https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2372252.0 and there want someone to design signature for them
MPE Project

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

Dev`s wallet is fine,none tokens touched ,only those that airdroped and for creating signature i think.
https://etherscan.io/token/0xe755f2Fa95e47C5588C3037dD38E1268fa5FCecD?a=0x000151101dbc148df67b2d45c1fc96c6c8fb50d6

so how can we be scammed is dev. is only if he created himself few hundred eth adresses and airdropped himself. but i think he also could just move those 7mil tokens to dump,but they are at place now,so lets just wait.

mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:00:19 PM

I didnt receive bounty but that is because I

a) asked to removed
b) likely didnt complete my posting requirements do to a)

so no complaints here about that, some communication from the dev would be nice though. Anybody receive the bounties or heard anything from the dev?

Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1052

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

I didnt receive bounty but that is because I

a) asked to removed
b) likely didnt complete my posting requirements do to a)

so no complaints here about that, some communication from the dev would be nice though. Anybody receive the bounties or heard anything from the dev?
nobody has heard from DEV for a long time now, I am just waiting to see what happens on the 28th of November  Wink Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: