Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2018, 05:02:52 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEM] Semux - Official Thread - Free Airdrop  (Read 238250 times)
Provok

Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

Cryptopony

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

Total volume of Semux yesterday was zero, that could be seen as stable for a while. https://stocks.exchange/trade/SEM/BTC
It seems that no one want to buy at such low prices, it is not a good signal for investors.

Lol. Here is only 4867 SEM for sale, and 3.79 BTC buy orders. Holders didn't want to sell, and investors just can't buy reasonable summ of SEM.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coloredcoin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

Total volume of Semux yesterday was zero, that could be seen as stable for a while. https://stocks.exchange/trade/SEM/BTC
It seems that no one want to buy at such low prices, it is not a good signal for investors.

Lol. Here is only 4867 SEM for sale, and 3.79 BTC buy orders. Holders didn't want to sell, and investors just can't buy reasonable summ of SEM.

Bear market,no many guys want to lose usd money. Cheesy

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
stokholminfinity

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Now is not the best time to trade in the market. Everybody is waiting for the trend changes. The project needs additional advertising, investors are waiting for additional motivation.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
fly99

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

Is the signature bounty campaign started this week? Is the first week that semux was issued on July 1, 2018?

xnightly

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

Don't have enough merit to participate in the sig campaign. I feel like this will limit the distribution of the project to a lot of newer folk at btc-talk. But obviously I'm a bit biased, however I think the 100:1 reward ratio is too skewed as others mentioned from legendary to lowest eligible rank..others feel free to disagree.
lebamt

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

Don't have enough merit to participate in the sig campaign. I feel like this will limit the distribution of the project to a lot of newer folk at btc-talk. But obviously I'm a bit biased, however I think the 100:1 reward ratio is too skewed as others mentioned from legendary to lowest eligible rank..others feel free to disagree.
You need to be at least at Member rank with 10 merits at least to apply joining the SEMUX current signature company.
The fact is, members below Member rank (except Copper Member) can not wear signature codes with links.
I guess, this is why the campaign limited participants for Member rank and above.
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

The new signing of the semux coin is finally beginning. It's a happy thing, but the rules of the activity are disappointing.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

You need to be at least at Member rank with 10 merits at least to apply joining the SEMUX current signature company.
The fact is, members below Member rank (except Copper Member) can not wear signature codes with links.
I guess, this is why the campaign limited participants for Member rank and above.
Hey, what it says is that a legendary member has 1000 merits, and a member member has only 10 merits. The result of calculating stakes is that 1 legendary member = 100 member= 10 full member , which is an overly disparity way of distribution.
y2j89

Activity: 742
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Hey, what it says is that a legendary member has 1000 merits, and a member member has only 10 merits. The result of calculating stakes is that 1 legendary member = 100 member= 10 full member , which is an overly disparity way of distribution.

As far as I can see there is a cap of 500 merit?

▄▄
      ██   ▄▄███▀▀▀▄
   ▄█▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄
  ▄▄██
██  █               ██
   █                ▐▌▀▄
 ██                  █  ██
  ▀▄                 ▐▌
   ▀▄               ▄
██
  ▄▄ ▀▄           ▄▀ ▐▌
  ▀▀▀▄██▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▀  ██
           ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄
           ▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ██████████████████████ █
█ █████████████▀    ▐██ █
█ ████████████      ▐██ █
█ ███████████▌   ▐██████ █
█ ████████          ███ █
█ ████████         ▐███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█ ████▀██████▀   ▀▀▀▄███ █
█ ███▌  ▀▀██▌      ▄███ █
█ ███▀             ████ █
█ ███▄            █████ █
█ ████▄          ██████ █
█ █████▄▄      ▄███████ █
█ ████▄     ▄██████████ █
█ ██    ████████████████ █
█ ██    ████████████████ █
█ ██    ██   ▀    ▀███ █
█ ██    ██    ▄▄▄   ██ █
█ ██    ██   ████   ██ █
█ ██    ██   ████   ██ █
█ ██    ██   ████   ██ █
█ ██    ██   ████   ██ █
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Münzpräger

Activity: 602
Merit: 321

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

where does it say that the distribution is based on merits?
As far as I understand it, merits are just an entry barrier. There is no modifier for ranks anymore. The more post you make the higher your activity the more SEM you'll get. Can anyone confrim this?
It could lead to extreme spam though if there is no cap for posts.

★★★★★
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀  ▀█████▄
▄████▀        ▀████▄
▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄██▀                    ▀██▄
▄██▀                        ▀██▄
██        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒            ██
██      ▒▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒▓▓▓          ██
██   ▒▒▓█▓▒ ▒▓▓  ▒▓█▓▒▒▒      ██
██  ▒███▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▒   ██
██  ▒█▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓██▒  ██
██  ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓█▒  ██
██   ▒▒▓█▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒█▓▒█   ██
██      ▓█▓▒         ▓▓▓      ██
██                            ██
▀██▄                        ▄██▀
▀██▄                    ▄██▀
▀███▄              ▄███▀
▀████▄        ▄████▀
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀▀██████▀▀
▀▀
TrustedCars
Flex

Changing Car Ownership Forever
√ Commitment free               √ Transparent
√ Affordable for everybody  √ Paperless

Whitepaper
Lightpaper
ANN Thread
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀  ▀█████▄
▄████▀        ▀████▄
▄███▀              ▀███▄
▀███▄              ▄███▀
▀████▄        ▄████▀
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀▀██████▀▀
▀▀
★★★★★
mdodong

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

That is correct. Cap of 500 merit applies for the signature campaign. So a hero or legendary account will have 500 merit count regardless if they have more actual merit points.

mdodong

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

As far as I understand it, merits are just an entry barrier. There is no modifier for ranks anymore. The more post you make the higher your activity the more SEM you'll get. Can anyone confrim this?
From the campaign rules.
4. The rewards will be proportionally distributed to participants based on their merit scores (capped at 500):
        - The reward allocation is 20,000 SEM per week;
        - Payments are processed on Sunday.

BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

From the campaign rules.
4. The rewards will be proportionally distributed to participants based on their merit scores (capped at 500):
Semux signature campaign will give more marketing publicity but other exchanges required specially tier 1 exchange to get high volume i think getting into cryptopia not that difficult .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Münzpräger

Activity: 602
Merit: 321

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

From the campaign rules.

Ah, I missed that part. However, is this base merit or extra merit? An old legendary got 1k merit for free. It would make sense to only count merits above 1k for these guys.

★★★★★
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀  ▀█████▄
▄████▀        ▀████▄
▄███▀              ▀███▄
▀███▄              ▄███▀
▀████▄        ▄████▀
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀▀██████▀▀
▀▀
TrustedCars
Flex

Changing Car Ownership Forever
√ Commitment free               √ Transparent
√ Affordable for everybody  √ Paperless

Whitepaper
Lightpaper
ANN Thread
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀  ▀█████▄
▄████▀        ▀████▄
▄███▀              ▀███▄
▀███▄              ▄███▀
▀████▄        ▄████▀
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀▀██████▀▀
▀▀
★★★★★
Nightz

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Zero is not a whole lot... I haven't followed this recently but I am a bit puzzled how it could get that far.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
sailthor

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:56:57 AM

Zero is not a whole lot... I haven't followed this recently but I am a bit puzzled how it could get that far.
Do you even understand what volume is? Zero is zero. Zero means nobody wants to buy the coin and if it continues, sellers/holders will dump and semux will be worth pennies
drngocct

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

Do you even understand what volume is? Zero is zero. Zero means nobody wants to buy the coin and if it continues, sellers/holders will dump and semux will be worth pennies
Please calm down and take it easy, mate.
That guy probably tried collecting activity count, and not care about what he wrote.
By the way, with massive marketing campaign in several channels, I believe SEMUX will rally soon.
gtzanap

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

I see there is buy support at 7850 and below. There is little sell below 10k though.

I'm more worried that the new signature campaign will lead to dumping every week as people dump their free coins, which in the case of hero+ members will be quite a significant amount

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
margoslend

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

I think it is worth to interest people and the sale of coins slow down. With the current General rate down, selling coins is just a way of survival, for some impatient.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
borderline

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

the price must rise for August ... sea and beers

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.