Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Smartlands | tokenization of agro assets  (Read 6203 times)
hojojon

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Japanese Community Management and Translation

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:06:27 AM

Congrats, Dev! I've already received my token.
I hope this project's future success a lot!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:33:58 PM

Congrats, Dev! I've already received my token.
I hope this project's future success a lot!  Smiley
you're the chosen one)) I have not received until now, I'm waiting
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:33:04 AM

If I don't want to create a stellar account, How do I go about claiming SLT using another exchange account?

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:29:14 AM

when bounty coin get distribution ?

until now there has been no official news about the distribution of bounty from the manager.
hopefully soon the distribution is completed.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

bitokin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:51:46 PM

when bounty coin get distribution ?

until now there has been no official news about the distribution of bounty from the manager.
hopefully soon the distribution is completed.
to the mail all participants received a letter with instructions
create a stelaar wallet, send them to the mail ..... read above written
Mr_Rich

Merit: 122

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

I still haven't received payment for facebook bounty campaign. Why?

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

Hello!
Interesting project!
Congratulations on adding to the site https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/smartlands/!
How can I get a reward for bounty if I have not already received it?
Thank you!
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

this letter came to the post office. Here you will find the answers to your questions.

Dear Smartlands bounty participant!

To get your SLT tokens for bounty campaign participation we kindly ask you to create a Stellar account here https://stellarterm.com/#account by clicking “generate keypair” button. Save your private and public keys. Public key (starts with “G”) is an “address” of your account while private key (starts with “P”) is a “password”. You will have to send 31 XLM to have required by Stellar network minimal balance to activate account (20 XLM) and create trustline for SLT (10 XLM) and ~1XLM to pay transaction fees (0.00001 XLM).

To create a trustline login to your wallet with your private key here https://stellarterm.com/#account and add a trustline for SLT token by going to “Account” tab, and then “Accept assets” tab and clicking on “Accept SLT” button. Once you have added SLT trustline to your wallet, send it to the relevant addresses bounty.fb@smartlands.io, bounty.t@smartlands.io. Do not send your Stellar public key until you have added a trustline for SLT as transaction to send SLTs to you will fail. Send your letter from the email address indicated in the bounty file only! Kindly set topic as "FB Bounty Address", "TW Bounty Address" or “FB and TW bounty Address” correspondingly (correct topic is important as your email may be missed out otherwise). Indicate your line number in relevant bounty campaign spreadsheet together with your STELLAR (not Ethereum) PUBLIC (not private) Key (starts with "G"). If you participated in both campaigns – there is no need to send two letters (if you have registered with the same email), but indicate your row number in both files.

If you can’t or don’t want to create a Stellar account with 31 XLM, you may wait till SLT will listed on exchanges other than SDEX and we will transfer SLT to your exchange account later. Nevertheless, currently we cannot provide specific date of SLT listing on additional exchanges.

Best,
Smartlands team

But I would like to see a table with calculations of how many tokens have been earned. Your table is not updated and the participants do not see how much they have earned in the end.

Is it still possible to do now?
Thank you!
Melquart

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Is there a deadline to receive bounty? Can wait for another exchange to send SLT address?

zlatochka

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

this letter came to the post office. Here you will find the answers to your questions.

To get your SLT tokens for bounty campaign participation we kindly ask you to create a Stellar account here https://stellarterm.com/#account by clicking “generate keypair” button. Save your private and public keys. Public key (starts with “G”) is an “address” of your account while private key (starts with “P”) is a “password”. You will have to send 31 XLM to have required by Stellar network minimal balance to activate account (20 XLM) and create trustline for SLT (10 XLM) and ~1XLM to pay transaction fees (0.00001 XLM).

To create a trustline login to your wallet with your private key here https://stellarterm.com/#account and add a trustline for SLT token by going to “Account” tab, and then “Accept assets” tab and clicking on “Accept SLT” button. Once you have added SLT trustline to your wallet, send it to the relevant addresses bounty.fb@smartlands.io, bounty.t@smartlands.io. Do not send your Stellar public key until you have added a trustline for SLT as transaction to send SLTs to you will fail. Send your letter from the email address indicated in the bounty file only! Kindly set topic as "FB Bounty Address", "TW Bounty Address" or “FB and TW bounty Address” correspondingly (correct topic is important as your email may be missed out otherwise). Indicate your line number in relevant bounty campaign spreadsheet together with your STELLAR (not Ethereum) PUBLIC (not private) Key (starts with "G"). If you participated in both campaigns – there is no need to send two letters (if you have registered with the same email), but indicate your row number in both files.

If you can’t or don’t want to create a Stellar account with 31 XLM, you may wait till SLT will listed on exchanges other than SDEX and we will transfer SLT to your exchange account later. Nevertheless, currently we cannot provide specific date of SLT listing on additional exchanges.

Best,
Smartlands team

But I would like to see a table with calculations of how many tokens have been earned. Your table is not updated and the participants do not see how much they have earned in the end.

Thank you!

Today I did everything as written in the letter and sent it to the mail of the project. Let's see what the result will be. I think it's not too late.
rualekss

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Best,
Smartlands team

Thank you!

Today I did everything as written in the letter and sent it to the mail of the project. Let's see what the result will be. I think it's not too late.

Is there a manager in this branch? I'm interested when I get coins for bounty. I did everything as written in the letter, but I do not see coins on the balance sheet.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

Is there a manager in this branch? I'm interested when I get coins for bounty. I did everything as written in the letter, but I do not see coins on the balance sheet.
Did you do all they ask, like activation of Stellar address, opening trustline for SmartLands tokens?
After that did you write to email from instruction with your's Stellar address and rows in bounty spreadsheets?
If yes, you should check your wallet now. I've got my bounty today, recently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

Did you do all they ask, like activation of Stellar address, opening trustline for SmartLands tokens?
After that did you write to email from instruction with your's Stellar address and rows in bounty spreadsheets?
If yes, you should check your wallet now. I've got my bounty today, recently.

Any body here knows the email address for the payment of blog/article bounty. Please send it for me to receive my blog/article bounty payment. Thanks I am waiting.

HOMT