Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: InsaneCoin (INSN)  (Read 725 times)
a29654 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:17:56 AM

What are your thoughts on this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:58:36 AM

Get some cheap while you can now and switch it over to the new chain INSN on novaexchange. It's an active dev coin, with staking rewards, masternodes. Could do pretty well in the near future. Last I checked was under 3000 satoshis, but potential to go to+10000.  It seems to have quite a following so maybe the hype will deliver.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 07:10:39 AM

"insanely" underrated current supply 18m with a max ever of 30m, supply could decrease if yobit fucks up the switch (which they almost always do those scamtards)

great fulltime dedicated professional team, funky concept and great tech behind it, theyre just getting started + insn was added to livecoin recently, great time 2 buy
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

What are your thoughts on this coin?
INSN coins very nice and i like, i see this coins INSN many in search by people because the price high,
I do not know exactly how much it costs now but which they obviously like with this coins.
I ever get this coins in yobit.   Grin
JapieAmerika

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:48:46 PM

I had some INSN, and I must say they have a good community going. But I do think they are dependent on other groups for their development (http://cryptocoderz.com/, CryptoCoders). CryptoCoders are involved in other coins as well, http://cryptocoderz.com/#portfolio, and I think this slows down development. It was one of my first coins that I bought, I bought the old INSANE coin and later did the swap on Novaexchange. I was a fresh newbie and bought on a high (6425) and then I was kind of locked in. The community are very amped on their coin, and they have a lot of plans, but I do not think it has much intrinsic value, for example 20 confirmations are required to transfer coins, which takes a few hours. This kind of removes the idea of being a viable currency for commerce as it is way too slow, but the community believes this improves security.

I cannot say what the future will hold and I wish them all the best, but I think they are missing some direction and in the mean time the coin is losing value while other coins are rising. For this reason I sold all my coins.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:57:30 PM

I had some INSN, and I must say they have a good community going. But I do think they are dependent on other groups for their development (http://cryptocoderz.com/, CryptoCoders). CryptoCoders are involved in other coins as well, http://cryptocoderz.com/#portfolio, and I think this slows down development. It was one of my first coins that I bought, I bought the old INSANE coin and later did the swap on Novaexchange. I was a fresh newbie and bought on a high (6425) and then I was kind of locked in. The community are very amped on their coin, and they have a lot of plans, but I do not think it has much intrinsic value, for example 20 confirmations are required to transfer coins, which takes a few hours. This kind of removes the idea of being a viable currency for commerce as it is way too slow, but the community believes this improves security.

I cannot say what the future will hold and I wish them all the best, but I think they are missing some direction and in the mean time the coin is losing value while other coins are rising. For this reason I sold all my coins.
That was very insightful, I must say. Might need to rethink the hand I was planning on playing with this coin
a29654 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:58:13 AM

I suggest you do more research on the coin. If anything one of it's important aspects is the speed in which it confirms and is ready to be used by the receiver
JapieAmerika

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:57:33 AM

I suggest you do more research on the coin. If anything one of it's important aspects is the speed in which it confirms and is ready to be used by the receiver

I'm only talking about my own experience, and this was not very favourable towards speed of transfer.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:46:24 PM

No buy orders on Novaexchange at the moment... That's insane.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: