Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swarm 2.0 - Open Infrastructure for Digital Securities  (Read 46261 times)
samuraijin

Activity: 1582
Merit: 261

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

I just updated the blockfolio application to get trading signals, I haven't seen it for SWM but maybe I should learn a little about this latest blockfolio application, let's see it in that application

I can confirm this because I receive a message in my blockfolio up, nice stuff that blockfolio is partnering with different projects, I also have
some signal about PundiX because they are partners with blockfolio, hope this brings exposure to the crypto users.

With the update on the Blockfolio that makes a lot of people confused to use it, there are even many changes to the feature Blokfolio and when we look for the name of the token that has been registered and looks for it there is no name of the token ...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

I read that they will pay masternodes' rewards but how they will do that if masternodes aren't a thing yet? Or am I missing something here?

obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

Discord server?

No server, but you can join discussion on Telegram!

I read that they will pay masternodes' rewards but how they will do that if masternodes aren't a thing yet? Or am I missing something here?

They are a thing indeed, and you can read more on them at https://www.swarmmasternodes.com/

JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

Today is the day! Less than 7 hours to go-time!

AMA with Swarm's CIO Timo Lehes, and COO Chris Eberle:

Swarm Co-Founder & CIO Timo Lehes spent the first 25 years of his career as an investor and operator in the Technology Venture and Private Equity spaces, founding companies including BankerBay. Swarm COO Chris Eberle spent the first 20 years of his career in technology products and communities with companies like Facebook and Meebo (Google).

Learn how Swarm's technology brings solutions to the problems Timo saw in mainstream investing, and how a turbulent 2018 for the world of blockchain has further validated the Swarm core team's strategy of building real, usable technology for real people.

What questions do you have about Swarm and the future of investing?

Submit your questions now at https://t.me/swarmfund using the hashtag #berlinAMA and Timo and Chris will answer them and chat paradigm shifts during a special FB Live from Berlin TODAY, Wednesday, at 9am PST/6m CEST!
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

If you missed the AMA with Chris and Timo, make sure to check out the video archive!

If you have any questions about Swarm, you can also head over to the Official Telegram Group!
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

I just updated the blockfolio application to get trading signals, I haven't seen it for SWM but maybe I should learn a little about this latest blockfolio application, let's see it in that application

I can confirm this because I receive a message in my blockfolio up, nice stuff that blockfolio is partnering with different projects, I also have
some signal about PundiX because they are partners with blockfolio, hope this brings exposure to the crypto users.

With the update on the Blockfolio that makes a lot of people confused to use it, there are even many changes to the feature Blokfolio and when we look for the name of the token that has been registered and looks for it there is no name of the token ...

Use BitUniverse, much much better than Blockfolio.. It goes deeper in projects and have already 500k users. Also good for this project!!

If anyone interested please use my invite link, so we both benefit a little lol link is in my signature.

Anyway, how far is the project? I missed the start dammit.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

Use BitUniverse, much much better than Blockfolio.. It goes deeper in projects and have already 500k users. Also good for this project!!

If anyone interested please use my invite link, so we both benefit a little lol link is in my signature.

Hey there, Swarm is pretty far along. There are 5 funds on the platform right now. Do you have an account? If not please make one today @ https://invest.swarm.fund/

More exciting news about Swarm:
1. MAP (Market Access Protocol) (https://medium.com/swarmfund/map-for-security-token-issuers-3d4af2d4ae24) is an elegant data oracle and a distributed ledger that is used to qualify investors and allow for the regulatory compliant issuance and trading of security tokens. Only a non-profit like Swarm can approach an effort like MAP from the perspective of opening up access to investing for all, while keeping fees in the network.
2. Swarm Masternodes (https://medium.com/swarmfund/swarm-introduces-swarm-masternodes-6502f9f8eb08) support the decentralized infrastructure on top of which we will see the tokenization of everything. They are currently in Alpha phase and we are extremely close to moving to Test and Mainnet.

Let us know if you have any questions!
henry.108

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:04:22 AM

this is a different project, if they have good updates to investors then that would the only time to see it will grow together with bitcoin.
henry.108

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

A good interchange system by offering a variety of comfort, convenience, conveniences and below expenses than other exchanges will produce a difficult competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players..!
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

A good interchange system by offering a variety of comfort, convenience, conveniences and below expenses than other exchanges will produce a difficult competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players..!

Indeed it is, thanks for your interest Henry!
mexi.db

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

ICYMI: Watch Swarm CIO Timo Lehes and Swarm COO Chris Eberle as they share the latest and greatest Swarm news & updates from Berlin!

https://www.facebook.com/swarmalliance/videos/263653061002059/?eid=ARCLI_lVI9u3ttD4Vba6B2kHyDZ6ExYtPI1Wj1EXj_xC3cKMAWenqaeRmAos29LwYI4TPe4gd8vsaRtn
EyeofthebeHODLer

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

New to Swarm and looking to pick up some SWM? You can find it listed currently on IDEX and HitBTC.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

Hey there, Swarm is pretty far along. There are 5 funds on the platform right now. Do you have an account? If not please make one today @ https://invest.swarm.fund/

More exciting news about Swarm:
1. MAP (Market Access Protocol) (https://medium.com/swarmfund/map-for-security-token-issuers-3d4af2d4ae24) is an elegant data oracle and a distributed ledger that is used to qualify investors and allow for the regulatory compliant issuance and trading of security tokens. Only a non-profit like Swarm can approach an effort like MAP from the perspective of opening up access to investing for all, while keeping fees in the network.
2. Swarm Masternodes (https://medium.com/swarmfund/swarm-introduces-swarm-masternodes-6502f9f8eb08) support the decentralized infrastructure on top of which we will see the tokenization of everything. They are currently in Alpha phase and we are extremely close to moving to Test and Mainnet.

Let us know if you have any questions!

I will check this project out. Probably get in the Telegram group.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
mexi.db

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

Swarm's AMAs and FB Live are a source for the latest and greatest from the team.
ICYMI - check what Swarm CIO @timolehes & Swarm COO @SVginger had to say today - live from Berlin - about what Swarm is up to globally 🌍
https://swm.by/2PkMeuA
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

I don't see any of you guys reporting the good news, well 308k SWM were distributed today to masternode for the very first time Smiley

stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

This project was well assembled in due time, but this did not help the team to develop something serious in that time. It is a pity that such projects exist and are trusted by investors in order to enrich themselves.
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

I don't see any of you guys reporting the good news, well 308k SWM were distributed today to masternode for the very first time Smiley

Telegram gets the news quicker Wink

It's a momentous day! The first ever Swarm Masternode payouts have just been paid for September and October: 308,000 SWM! If your Masternode was eligible, check the ERC20 address you signalled from and you should see your payment. Congratulations and deep sincere Thank You for helping us build the infrastructure to tokenize the world!!

JanuaryN

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

This project was well assembled in due time, but this did not help the team to develop something serious in that time. It is a pity that such projects exist and are trusted by investors in order to enrich themselves.
Hey Stasy, have you looked into all the products that the team have put together? Between the funds listed on swarm.fund, the masternodes, and MAP Protocol, I'm not sure how you'd come to the conclusion that the team haven't developed something serious. Take a look at the links below and let us know what you think!

https://www.swarmmasternodes.com/
https://invest.swarm.fund/explore
https://swarm.fund/press-news/market-access-protocol/
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

It's a momentous day! The first ever Swarm Masternode payouts have just been paid for September and October: 308,000 SWM! If your Masternode was eligible, check the ERC20 address you signalled from and you should see your payment. Congratulations and deep sincere Thank You for helping us build the infrastructure to tokenize the world!!

I know that eveyone know on telegram Cheesy, the problem (IF it's a problem) is that I don't know who knows outside of SWM holders and telegram's members. People are clueless about Swarm and it's a shame for sure

EyeofthebeHODLer

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

I know that eveyone know on telegram Cheesy, the problem (IF it's a problem) is that I don't know who knows outside of SWM holders and telegram's members. People are clueless about Swarm and it's a shame for sure

Fair enough point. The Swarm twitter is a great way to keep connected and see recent news. That news was also pushed out yesterday over there (https://twitter.com/TheSwarmFund/status/1060935151247478784). Marketing has been ramping up, and there has been a growing buzz among the crypto community as Swarm continues to hit milestones and move forward. These are exciting times, and we very much agree that more people should hear about what the team is accomplishing.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: