Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think you can contribute to your City?  (Read 1401 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:27:39 AM

What do you think you can contribute to your City?  DO you think in some way you can help also? By what you have and what you can?

I think the best thing that I can contribute to our city is self discipline and spreading love without any expectation in return. Sharing the things that I have I believe is something that I can contribute to those who are in need also.  Being a good example is a great thing too.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwuanah

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:06:13 PM

I think my contribution to my city is that i have work and have the ability to pay my taxes to help the government to improve the country economy .
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

I'll rather give the citizens free condoms (lol). I currently lived in a city where hiv growth has been proven to be the fastest among cities in our country based on the information given by the seminar I attended last month. I would like to spread hiv awareness to the teenager and the citizens so that they should know how to act properly and avoid becoming a victim.

veronikka

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

i'll  use eco bag when I go to supermarket so they don't need to use plastic grocery bags and I'm gonna  pay my taxes properly and i will not litter on the street. these are the things that i can do to contribute in my city
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:07:03 AM

I think I can contribute in my city by doing a right things or be a disipline individual in a way of following rules and regulation of my country, a simple as following traffic rules, helping cleaning of my surroundings, helping the people in need, volunterism, paying income taxes. Each of us we can help our community rather our country in every way for the betterment of our country our own good and for our family.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:55:38 AM

Yes i think i can contribute to my city. There are so many ways to me to contribute to my city.
First, i must be a good citizen. Being a good citizen can help our city to be better. I should obey the rule in my city, don't kill people, don't steal or rob anything from another people, don't harm another, etc.
Second, as a entrepreneur i can help reduce jobless in my city. I give some people work in my office and hire them, so it's help my city reduce poverty.
Last, i can teach and socialization my employee and my community about contracts that i have accepted from my college, so they can know about how to make contracts, what clause advantages and disadvantages for them, etc.
So, my contribution it's really helpful to my city.
MalaViolina

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:51:42 AM

All of us who lives in some city we make a part of them. And everyone contribute to thet city on some way. Specially with our behavior, that is the mirror of city. And we talking about contribute with some organization we can make,or something other what can improve our city. All of us can do humanitary work or to volonteer.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:01:45 PM

I can at least not litter the streets of my city and behave culturally. I can help organize all sorts of holidays for the youth.
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

I can contribute to our City through political participation in government programs and projects that pave for national development and change.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:41:18 PM

I can not do anything for my city, as I am constantly busy with work. Maybe I would like to do something, but I really do not have enough time and energy for this.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:55:50 PM

What does my city contribute to me - nothing. Answer: I'll do the same.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:28:28 PM

As long as I am paying the taxes that are required of me and not causing any trouble in my neighborhood or become a menace to society, I think I have contributed a lot to the welfare of my city and at the moment I doing all of those and I help whenever I can.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
drake05

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:06:19 AM

I am a lawyer and i gonna fix everything that's not fair for people who living in my city.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

As a health worker, i can help my city by helping to cure diseases of those who are sick in my city to be strong and work hard. I can also advice both the sick and strong on practices to undertake to stay healthy.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bongens

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

I can contribute to my city by being a good law abiding citizen of the city.I can also contribute to the city by helping in keeping it clean and green.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

What do you think you can contribute to your City?  DO you think in some way you can help also? By what you have and what you can?

I can contribute my good attitude, this can help some one to be a good person, if all of us will have a good attitude i think it's nice in one country to have a netizens that will be nive to each other.
Jojo1220

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

Maybe first , be good influence to the childrenin the city and top of that make good alliance or organization to help poor people,
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

After the taxes that i pay, i really don't think that there is a lot more for me to do in contribution to my city, I will just be an upright citizens and not a menace to the society. That's what i can do.

Be a law abiding citizens of your city is already a big contribution...set a  Good examples for others to follow 
         specially the youth..
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

Be creative and be a solution to problem of others
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

I can contribute something to my city by being a law abiding citizen. The city has its local law in order to govern and ensure the good rule of its area. I will abide and support whatever is the local law implemented in my city. In our city, there is a law that doesn't allow the throwing of garbage anywhere, spitting anywhere and smoking anywhere. There are certain penalties for those who will be caught violating those laws. Anything for the betterment of my city I will support fully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: