Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some things to consider before starting a business  (Read 3710 times)
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:31:05 PM

Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
You need to consider factors such as; is your business,timely?; would it give you assured profit?; would it be a long term business?; and who will be its target customers. Ofcourse, when starting a business you should be futuristic and those things will matter. Your business should be timely to make sure that it will be admired by people. It must be for long term business and it should give you assured profit and you will know it if you will do some research to have some insights about your planned business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:44:27 AM

1. Do not invest your own money

Since most businesses are risky, seek partners. So, if things do not go all the way, you will not go bankrupt because of the start-up funds, and not pursued debt.

2. Work hard

If you are not willing to work hard, overtime, forget personal gain and health, then entrepreneurship is not for you. At first, you definitely will not be able to pay employees, even if the employees are cheap. So, your employees are your own.

3. Use the latest technology

New technologies such as applications and data storage with cloud technology are very cheap and make small companies able to compete with large companies. Take advantage of low cost technologies on the market.

4. Respect the time

Rate the money in your time, for example Rp20 thousand per hour. This will help when you have to make a decision: If a store charges Rp10 thousand for shipping every week, and it takes you 2 hours to go to the store itself, then pay for the postage from the company, because it is cheaper.

5. Realistic

When creating a business model, look around and look for a successful example of the business model you want, then learn. If you can not find, whether you are an incredible genius, or your business model will not work in the real world.

6. Sell excess, not price

You start a business, you are naturally frustrated marketing it. But, if you compete on the price, you will end up selling at barely or even under capital. Master the skills of communicating with customers, to explain that your product price is higher because it has a better value
You have elaborated all the necessary points in a very good way. I will definitely agree to what all you have said. I think before doing up anything or starting any business, you need to have a good knowledge about that business.

Look out for Product, People, Price and Place. All these things will be affecting the most and this will decide how much profit you will get.
If you don’t invest your money, whose money will you invest, my own? Lol. There are different types of business to get into, and some them requires your money while some of them do not. So for you to succeed in a business, you will have to know what’s required and do it first.
I think investment is the very first thing to do before starting any kind of business. You surely need a good amount of money if you want to establish your own business.

In my opinion, the very first thing you need to consider before even starting of business is making the right choice of which business to start.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:35:09 AM

I think investment is the very first thing to do before starting any kind of business. You surely need a good amount of money if you want to establish your own business.

In my opinion, the very first thing you need to consider before even starting of business is making the right choice of which business to start.

The first thing you need to do when you decide to have a business is to consider what is your passion or what do you want to do because even if you are in losses when the time comes, you will still be determined to work because you will not just consider it as a job but a passion and you will not easily waiver when there will be difficulties coming your way. Next to consider is the location. You should consider if your location can be easily accessed or the people can easily see it because if they don't know you have that kind of business then it would just be a waste of time. You should have feasibility study first so that you will know if the business you are planning will have customers or may be in demand in the future. After this, you can find then a capital to your business maybe find investors or fund it yourself.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:47:56 AM

I think the first one we should consider is the fund available for the business.  Passion can be followed if we have enough fund for it but if we are lacking fund then we can try to look for an alternative.  We should also make a research about trends and what is the current in for short to mid term businesses.  Aside from that we should also consider the availability of the materials needed in setting up the kind of business we will establish.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:56:16 AM

Consider your budget. How much budget do you have for starting a business? Is the location accessible to consumers? How about the competitiveness with other business? As what we always say, we should know who our market are and analyze what business may be indemand with that market. And strategic plans will follow.

gekon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:19:17 AM

In my country, every shopping like open on Facebook only, cause they can maximum their profit . No more rent for selling, you can stores goods at your own house, when they're ordering for just shipping for them. No more tax cause their business is online. Goverment can't tax on it cause there is no bill. Haha
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:14:09 PM

I think the first one we should consider is the fund available for the business.  Passion can be followed if we have enough fund for it but if we are lacking fund then we can try to look for an alternative.  We should also make a research about trends and what is the current in for short to mid term businesses.  Aside from that we should also consider the availability of the materials needed in setting up the kind of business we will establish.
All these things are very much valid at their own place. As far as I think about the things which you need to consider, the first thing I will suggest is none other than the correct choice of the business. You need to think well before making any final decision. After that, you have to learn well about that business for better future.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

Consider your budget. How much budget do you have for starting a business? Is the location accessible to consumers? How about the competitiveness with other business? As what we always say, we should know who our market are and analyze what business may be indemand with that market. And strategic plans will follow.

Of course who need to have a budget before opening a business. Any business minded people prioritized having a full budget or capital before opening or operating a business. And besides you need to register and get a business permit before operating so you got to have money then. So its easier said than done. But for those who have already in business, its just part of the equation, the next thing you need to understand is that if your capital can sustained your business. Because if not then your business will just die naturally. You need to have a buffer just in case the in the first or couple of months you don't have customers. So at least you have something to pull to cover the cost of your initial operations.
ajmapalo22

Merit: 122

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:12:56 PM

I also want to stary up my own business and I think the most important thing you need to consider first is the nature of business you will going to have its important that it must be the things you love and want to focis with sometimes the best business is somethinh that you always want to do because you will focus your time and effort so it must be something you love
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:23:54 PM

I can not understand what you mean with "the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want"?

Can you please elaborate more precisely what do you mean here?

Whether you are able or not to start a certain business does not rely on the excisting number, but what the local laws/restrictions say and if you have the required resources to start that business.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:38:19 PM

Aside from this, you must consider also of having good team and enough personnel for the opening of your business. Because it is important that the customers would have a delightful experience at first. So they can tell friends about this and it could increase the number of customers. First impression is very important and it could attract more.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:46:19 PM

Before you venture into any business you most be prepared to study every information about that business and also  trying to develop your skills about the venture you want to embark. I am making a living online currently because I learn about forex trading since 2009 and transfer my knowledge to bitcoin and cryptocurrency this year. Your skill is your business future  and I will also advise you to focus your mind on cryptocurrency business related.
Of course, having a huge knowledge on your business plan is vital thing you should must. Without this, you gonna make your business into falling. Getting involve in crypto business is totally different in running business outside, but still needs passion and dedication toward it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:55:23 PM

Before you venture into any business you most be prepared to study every information about that business and also  trying to develop your skills about the venture you want to embark. I am making a living online currently because I learn about forex trading since 2009 and transfer my knowledge to bitcoin and cryptocurrency this year. Your skill is your business future  and I will also advise you to focus your mind on cryptocurrency business related.
Of course, having a huge knowledge on your business plan is vital thing you should must. Without this, you gonna make your business into falling. Getting involve in crypto business is totally different in running business outside, but still needs passion and dedication toward it.
Knowledge is the best foundation for every kind of business and even in any person. Knowledge is always applicable to all of the things in this world and if you will enhance your knowledge everyday then you will feel comfortable and safe that you will become a great person in everything that you will do because you have knowledge and because of those knowledge you can be good in almost everything.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:30:52 AM

On my own business this is what i consider before to syart any business.

Knowledge of the businees, how it works, what are the possible things and the work that i have to do.

Place or Location of the stall or business which is applicable to my business environment.

Product prices affordable for many and have a quality products.
and
Capital for i to spend.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:38:39 AM

Knowledge is the best foundation for every kind of business and even in any person. Knowledge is always applicable to all of the things in this world and if you will enhance your knowledge everyday then you will feel comfortable and safe that you will become a great person in everything that you will do because you have knowledge and because of those knowledge you can be good in almost everything.

Without knowledge there isn't business. It's impossible to start a business without know-how. The best to do is to study carefully about the business you are trying to start before starting it. Check people who have already worked with the area, ask for hints, informations and very important, check how much you need to start it. Not only talking about online and Bitcoin business, but in general. The basic recipe is the same.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
muhammad-adnanzain

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:03:55 AM

In my opinion,
First we must have knowledge and information about the business from type of business, risk, market, stock and etc.
Second we must consulting with other people who run the business.
Third prepare ourself form the good one until the worst, i mean we must have a plan whatever in what condition bad or god we have the plan.
Last one is pray and hope the business going well and growth.
Mysterious01

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:11:47 AM

Now we can see a lot of business opportunities that exist around us, be it pure online business or offline business that is go online. However, the number of business opportunities does not necessarily allow us to choose and run the business we want.

There are a few things we need to consider and start preparing the business prepares capital, the second prepares the workforce, the third is the provision of raw materials as well as the techniques in running the business, marketing the business optimally, then profit a business, risk a business, concerning business competition and pay attention to the latest business management is the facility and the fringe
Its a good tip to all newbie that want to start their own business and become a boss in his or her business.
One thing I can add is being patience because not all the business start with positive result.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:14:24 AM

Without knowledge there isn't business. It's impossible to start a business without know-how. The best to do is to study carefully about the business you are trying to start before starting it. Check people who have already worked with the area, ask for hints, informations and very important, check how much you need to start it. Not only talking about online and Bitcoin business, but in general. The basic recipe is the same.

Well it is possible to start a business without having the knowledge or background, however, that would only lead to the failure of the business within the first few months of its operation. Like you said, starting a business is like raising your family. You plan ahead and set goals and missions to be able to provide and support it in order to recognize the potential in the future. Starting a business also involves huge amount or risks, but with the knowledge you have about your product, you can reduce these risks and take it as an advantage in order for it to grow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:27:10 AM

Business ethics is a must. If you have plan to start a business just invest some minimal amount and try to set up a hardworking people. Put all your efforts and time. Do not expect huge profit at first attempt. Try learn more about your market and concentrate in customer satisfaction. Make more contacts then everything will pick up automatically.
Aismabbs

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:05:18 AM

The things to consider in creating a business is the capital needed, finding the perfect location or workplace, what the possible business will be and the products or services that you will sell to the customers. You should also consider the customers preferences, wants and needs because it may affect your future venture and also the latest trend in the market in that way you will know what's the best product or service that you will give to your futuristic customers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: