Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta offline?  (Read 2357 times)
yussuf89
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:26:18 PM

etherdelta (dot) gitnub (dot) io is 100% scam, don't login on it. Your private key is private, don't share it with any scam sites.
https://etherdelta.github.io/ it's the right one. Check the URL, not the https thing. It does not show that it is safe to give your private key.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

Not it is not offline etherdelta just remove their website to etherdelta.com.
Follow their twitter so you always get update about them. I have tried smaal ammount there and it is worked like it should be..

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:56:51 PM

Github is legit
Gutnub is obviously a scam

But how about the twitter account and the .com - too early to tell.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:31:15 AM

It worked perfectly fine on my end. Just be careful because there are a lot of phishing sites circling around recently. Anyways I hope you got to log back on to the correct site and none of your coins got lost too. And double check the sites you are logging in or in my case I bookmark the correct site so I won't have to just type them and get me chances of logging in to a scam site.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2814
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:31:24 AM

etherdelta (dot) gitnub (dot) io is 100% scam, don't login on it. Your private key is private, don't share it with any scam sites.
https://etherdelta.github.io/ it's the right one. Check the URL, not the https thing. It does not show that it is safe to give your private key.
Ive been nearly be fooled on those letters gladly my eyes were too active to see whats the difference regarding on the link.I didnt expect that this is an another desperate moves by those hackers creating another phishing links for the sake of money.For those noobs out there better watch out on this link and always log-in on the legit one which is being already mentioned above.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CobraJ

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:21:26 AM

when i w8 12 day lol

So it looks like you were wrong. Etherdelta.com is the official domain name.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
kristid

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:44:45 PM

It's very simple: Anyone with your address and private key can access your account. So, if you entered your private key on the scammer site, the account which that key belongs to is indeed compromised.
You don't need a techy, it is as simple as that. Private key known = account compromised

You can try this out yourself: if you have a private key to some account, simply select the "private key" option on MEW to access it, and you can see that you actually have access Wink

Yes, obviously if you have the account and password you can log in any account.  But I was talking about your MEW account, that IF it is linked to you ED account, and if your ED account is compromised, that it's at least POSSIBLE, that your MEW account is also compromised.  The hacker should not have access to your MEW account because he wouldn't get that private key from your ED account.  But, perhaps a very techy person would know a way how to back door into your MEW account from the ED account which is linked to it.  That's what I was talking about and that's why I admitted I'm not techy enough to know if that is even possible.
yussuf89
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

Etherdelta.github.io now redirects to etherdelta.com. So we can ensure that etherdelta.com is the real etherdelta  Smiley
labengahrejhekkeh

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:26:41 PM

Etherdelta.github.io now redirects to etherdelta.com. So we can ensure that etherdelta.com is the real etherdelta  Smiley

I tried to visit etherdelta.github.io just now. But switching automatically to etherdelta.com is this true? where is the official announcement for this?
matorfulus

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:40:23 PM

Since when has this happened?
BitHell.io

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:44:36 PM

No one know where and why this happened. I tried few weeks ago to use this site , etherdelta, but it's really hard to use for first timer. Even I can't find any tutorial how to trade in etherdelta. Prices here are sometimes very high expect to other exchanges

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
filipp84

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:02:54 PM

Have you bought any token form etherdelta and have transfered the token elsewhere?
Yes, no problem.

EtherDelta User Guide:
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrmsl/how_to_deposit_withdraw_and_transfer/

At this moment it is down again  Embarrassed  Very unstable ...
BitHell.io

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:03:40 AM

Have you bought any token form etherdelta and have transfered the token elsewhere?
Yes, no problem.

EtherDelta User Guide:
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrmsl/how_to_deposit_withdraw_and_transfer/

At this moment it is down again  Embarrassed  Very unstable ...
Thanks for this links, it may help me to do trade on exchang, sometime prices goes very high on etherdelta is they are right price or just by any mistake more than 100$ of per token of some tokens,

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:45:42 PM

In my opinion ehterdelta is not so good because of the low volume !
tux

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

In my opinion ehterdelta is not so good because of the low volume !
tux
Are you fairly sure? EtherDelta has a decent volume and behind EtherDelta are CoinExchange, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Novaexchange based on its volume.  For an exchange who does not require any identification verification and even no email registration, is it pretty fine compared to others.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
CobraJ

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

Volumes on ED are ok for decent cryptos (MTH, OMG..). The real problem of ED is the extremely slow refresh rate.. orders sitting there are already traded and it is a frustrating user experience.

CobraJ

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:48:53 AM

Yeah actually being just 11 days from the ICO the volumes are impressive. #1 on EtherDelta and soon liqui and the likes might welcome mth too if they are smart.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

Yeah actually being just 11 days from the ICO the volumes are impressive. #1 on EtherDelta and soon liqui and the likes might welcome mth too if they are smart.

Already MTH is listed on Etherdelta, I think after ICO many contracts are listing in Etherdelta because the coin is generating huge volumes before listing into bigger exchanges. Ethereum based coins should always list first in EtherDelta only.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:24:13 PM

i do not what should i say about etherdelta,
but their website is pretty laggy in here,
or it's offline right now ? because i can not see anything except blank table and something like that.
no live trading,price and etc.
iam so fucking desperate,i do not know here should i buy/sell if this website is offline
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: