Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you hold BitcoinCash?  (Read 599 times)
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:38:43 AM

I only hold a little since I got it for free, I want to see the capability of bitcoincash in the future, and I want to see how long bitcoincash could survive and I heard that bitcoincash will be very expensive in the future, so I want to try to get advantage from bitcoincash
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:14:37 AM

One thing that you do have to see from cryptocurrency that exists today is a whitepaper or a plan that they will create to provide some facilities that ease the work of everyone. If it indeed is very convincing and has a good plan level surely would be much better to do the holding. For it is most likely that in the future the coin would benefit, it is so good for bitcoin cash. Because of that I have seen some people doing the holding due to see or refer to the whitepaper there are inside.
Custard81 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:42:08 PM

Because it is free. Why we need to sell something which is free and potential? Bitcoin cash has a lot of potentials and it can even compete with bitcoin. It has the 8mb block which can contain more than 30000 transactions. Therefore, I can say that bitcoin cash is faster than bitcoin. Although it is not as strong as bitcoin (due to the effect of 8mb block), speed is one of the issues which people always concern about
[/quote

So basically it's faster than BTC?  So is pretty much every alt coin out there. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: