Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BountyLord.com] Aggregator of Bounty Campaigns. 400+ Bounties  (Read 3204 times)
larks500 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 10:33:07 AM

ModexTech just added

larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:28:09 PM

Opporty and Electroneum added

lolingera

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:10:12 PM

yes, lark, we have expected from you a lot of goodness, but you made it over, that is goodiest site for me online
irfan made bountyportals which is also some improvement for us. hope you can sustain with character this site
one thing i encounter very often and i do not understand why they do it: • One Twitter account per person is allowed.
they need followers on the accounts to be informed about them, or they do not want let me earn with my work on 6 tw accounts

lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

of course, larqs, we can make a team on a more universal level to skip globalism .... new icos for 2 coins BEC and ZIK .... maybe we can get irfan10pak to join us with his devs and experience .... BEC could be connected to a new bounties portal site https://www.bountyportals.com/forum/index.php?topic=283.0 and ZIK to my/our strategy game https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1849667 .... i see that portal is developing on both sides, so users as owners .... so we can focus on strategy game, probably we have to find an escrow that will control payments to programmers who will create a structure for 11 levels of the football competition with 49056 teams (users-numbers) ... sure, hosting of the server will have to be financed .... hah ... if we do all bounties campaigns maybe investors will rush to this bonanza .... but, also we can fail so that others can prosper .. lol .. this is an open invitation to all onliners to join the quest or contribute in any other way ... welcome

larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:35:22 PM

Hi Everyone, 5 new bounty campaigns just added. Some of them quite interesting. Have a great Bounty Haunting, Lords!

larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

Greetings Lords! 3 new Bounties just added! Please review 2 of them with quite good conditions. I wish you great bounty hunting!

larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:44:50 AM

Greetings Lords! Some new Bounties just added! Please review. I wish you great bounty hunting!

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:46:32 AM

great job, is this the bounty portal for this platform or just for all platform

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:28:40 PM

Greetings Lords!

Please support us on ProductHunt - upvote!

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/bountylord

Thank you in advance!

larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:05:25 AM

Greetings! 3 new bounty campaigns just added. I wish you good luck with hunting today!

Good luck Lords!

GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:41:46 AM

The website is very useful
I would say add more details to each bounty thread such as
- number of participants or pages in their bounty thread
- details about the coin introduced
- add sorting per campaign end date or other
- add category of the token/coin
I know it will take time but it will make it more valuable

keep up the good work

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

4 new Bounty Campaigns just added

larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:17:30 AM

The website is very useful
I would say add more details to each bounty thread such as
- number of participants or pages in their bounty thread
- details about the coin introduced
- add sorting per campaign end date or other
- add category of the token/coin
I know it will take time but it will make it more valuable

keep up the good work

Thank you for great feedback. It is really fresh idea about number of pages in bounty thread. We will try find out hte way for implementation!

lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

hi .. lark .. yeah .... this you do is something about nothing ... as we have to go to their threads anyway .... and they keep us as slaves of the time and their rules .... i think we are poor or jobless and we will work even being not paid .. lol ... you need a team to check all 170+ campaigns .. hah .. if so then you could become their portal for our portal .... irfan tried to do something of it but failed so far, perhaps you can join and do it .... or you do it alone with your team ... i mean to create a site with portals on two sides .... say: tokenza wants 1 million followers to be informed ... they send you status which they want us to retweet .... or hashtags which they want us to tweet .... of course on the other side you have our data base of qualified accounts and we go .... tokenza has paid to you .... you pays to us after we have sent to you our statuses of their status(es) ...
sure, you have our cumulative account balances and at threshold of say 0.005 btc you pay to us automatically ....! i know some limitations are there but this is basic idea and need os us, the users (campaigners) .... if they do not pay in btc or ethers but in tokens, then they have to specify it ... maybe price per follower has to be cheaper if they pay in btc or ether or US$ ....! .. haha ... say, 1 m followers we retweet in one day .... no problems ... next day they can repeat the quest and pay for 2 000 000 followers .... we can do it on half a day or in 2 days .... why we need you ... simply to pay us daily, as they pay us after ico if they pay at all ... but also you can control both sides at real time with your team ....! ... hah .. 1 satosh for 1 follower may be fair price .. maybe you decide less or more .... ! or you get 1 sts and give us 0.5 sts so that site can earn too ...!

coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:53:28 PM

Could you add time of bounty start, please?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:18:38 PM

"Every bounty program participant must be signed up with Genesis Vision Telegram (communication with the bounty program participants will be via Telegram exclusively!.
Please take note - this is an urgent update due to Slack vulnerability. Please use our Telegram!".
Nhhh ... again ... i have no mobile ... i have no phone .... i can not use telegram from my desktop without entering phone number ... same is on facebook, i can not unlock any of my 12 accounts without mobile .... i can not believe this ....!
"Only 1 account is allowed per one person!" .... i have 6 accounts at twitter with 5000 followers ... if i inform 1000 followers from only one account then who will send retweets to other 4000 of my followers .... nobody has ever explained why this rule exists! ... again i can not to believe this, must be some kind of the evolution in absence of the god ...!
"Each Twitter program participant must have at least 80 % of real followers." This rule means nothing to nobody. One of my fake followers could buy all token.
"The Bounty program is finished at the end of the ICO. In order to collect the bounty, a participant shall take part until ICO is finished!" .... yes, this is campaign but nobody knows when ends ICO, it will be finished maybe sometimes in future, say 27. January 2018 ....! .. you have to specify: this campaign starts 01.10 and ends at Ico will be finishing about 30.12 what makes 12 weeks .. you will have to report it each week and we shall send your token to your customized account on mew or other wallet ....! .... your progress you can follow on googledocs here ::::

lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:34:37 PM

hhaah .... i am working on it but more on theoretical side .... you say it is working, but i know it can't work yet, we need stronger players to provide us with an automatic counter .... so on tw as on fb .... perhaps we can have price of 1 st for 1 retweet, and i have 5000 followers, i retweet them 3/d and earn 15 000 sts, then i visit 10 tweeter statuses a day and i earn 150 000 sts or 0.0015 btc ... in 3 days i am on payout-withdrawal threshold and get my 0.004 btc on my address in my wallet ...!.... sure this is for core sites that can pay in btc and ethers,... but if they require payment only in token then they have to be separated an offer us contract address and decimals for customizing their tokens if we want to click them and spread the word about their sites .... one day, i am sure, we will get such portal of portals ...lol!

larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:02:19 AM

New bounity campaigns just added

larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:27:01 AM

Greetings Lords. 6 New Bounty Campaigns were added. I wish you good luck in Bounty hunting!

larks500 (OP)

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:06:57 AM

Dear Lords, - 4 new Bounty Campaigns just added. Some of the looks good. Good luck to all!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: