Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin mining?  (Read 10251 times)
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:08:02 AM

Basically, bitcoin (btc) mining is used to generate bitcoin through mining or staking at different signature campaigns. At first its really hard to understand it but when you get used to it its a lot of been more easy. Smiley You should read more articles and more rules to follow to be in this signature campaigns.

The bitcoin mining is one of the process and Bitcoin mining is the process by which transactions are verified and added to the public ledger, known as the block chain, and also the means through which new bitcoin are released.  Anyone with access to the internet and suitable hardware can participate in mining.  The mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle.  The participant who first solves the puzzle gets to place the next block on the block chain and claim the rewards it is called bitcoin mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:25:40 AM

Basically, bitcoin (btc) mining is used to generate bitcoin through mining or staking at different signature campaigns. At first its really hard to understand it but when you get used to it its a lot of been more easy. Smiley You should read more articles and more rules to follow to be in this signature campaigns.

The bitcoin mining is one of the process and Bitcoin mining is the process by which transactions are verified and added to the public ledger, known as the block chain, and also the means through which new bitcoin are released.  Anyone with access to the internet and suitable hardware can participate in mining.  The mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle.  The participant who first solves the puzzle gets to place the next block on the block chain and claim the rewards it is called bitcoin mining.

Bitcoin mining are is one of the process and Bitcoin mining is the process by which transactions are verified and added to the public ledger, known as the block chain, and also the means through which new bitcoin are released.The mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle so this are bitcoin mining.
Omang7778

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

Bitcoin mining is like machine money. I love bitcoin mining . in 20014  I start mining bitcoin.
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:28:50 PM

Bitcoin mining is like machine money. I love bitcoin mining . in 2014  I start mining bitcoin.

Mining requires a lot of energy to make it so there is a physical cost regardless of the currency used, so that it costs more to attack the chain than it does to help ensure it is working well.
sunno330 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

Thank you all.
For your kind information related replies. And now I also get a clear idea about Bitcoin mining.
Its look like a good work.
Thank you all guys again.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ledsgo

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:39:40 AM

You can watch this video, it explain mining and blockchain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_160oMzblY8&index=14&t=779s&list=W
alexjhons

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:45:08 AM

Bitcoin mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions or blockchain. This ledger of past transactions is called the block chain as it is a chain of blocks. The block chain serves to confirm transactions to the rest of the network as having taken place.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:30:43 PM

Short and simple, close to the truth version. The last block of TX's and the current one, the merkle, timestamp and a few other tidbits are used to make a hash. However, before that there is a piece of missing random data. The miner adds the random data and figures the hash. The difficulty is kinda an inverse of the target, the lower the target, the easier to win a block, because if your hash starts with a number of zero digits equal to or greater than the target, that is a one block, provided you were the first.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:33:52 AM

Bitcoin mining means solving bitcoin algorithms, these solvers are called miners, they solve these maths problems by using special software’s & get bitcoins in exchange. It’s a decentralized process, the miners verifies the transactions and charge for the same from buyer or seller.
https://www.bitcoinmining.com/    https://www.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-mining
xandrie

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:06:48 PM

I don't really understand about bitcoin mining my friend already said bout the mining and then he said i need to buy a server for mining. give me some more idea guys wish to response all online here. Thanks
BitBuff2000

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:37:50 PM

You put your computer to work solving puzzles and earn Bitcoins. Unless you have a really fast computer, or are very lucky, you shouldn't expect to get much.

Most people do it as part of a "pool", which means you cooperate with other people and split the profit. Thus you get a steady trickle of fractional Bitcoins instead of very small chance of 25 at once.

It's not TOO hard to set up.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:12:39 PM

Hello, I have a question,
what is Bitcoin mining?
actually can anyone explain that what is bitcoin mining?
or any source link or article where I can find my question perfect answer..
Your kindness.
It may be difficult to explain in detail about bitcoin mining, but I can recommend a website, a website that contains knowledge of all the bitcoin mining explanations. many topics will get you interested in bitcoin mining. I also learned about miner bitcoin through this site, hopefully can help your difficulties.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bitcoin-mining.asp
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:16:20 PM

I don't really understand about bitcoin mining my friend already said bout the mining and then he said i need to buy a server for mining. give me some more idea guys wish to response all online here. Thanks
Bitcoin mining means producing bitcoin and the sell them in the market. It is a process of creating digital currency and to make money due to the sale of bitcoin in the world market. I think bitcoin mining is not easy and it is also very costly because of the high prices of mining tolls and electricity. Bitcoin miners I think are the high earning community from all other ways of earning money in bitcoin world.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:18:15 PM

You put your computer to work solving puzzles and earn Bitcoins. Unless you have a really fast computer, or are very lucky, you shouldn't expect to get much.

Most people do it as part of a "pool", which means you cooperate with other people and split the profit. Thus you get a steady trickle of fractional Bitcoins instead of very small chance of 25 at once.

It's not TOO hard to set up.
Bitcoin mining is just like a production machine of different commodities. As there are different machines for different things, bitcoin is also a machine for mining bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a physical currency therefore making of bitcoin is called mining and not production. Mining is also very profitable and covers all the capital of miners in just a few months. Mining also do not take too much time.
Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:52:04 AM

It seems you have some pretty good answers. I would encourage you to however look into mining alt coins. You can make a lot more money for less.
ramyon

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:05:17 PM

What is Bitcoin Mining? - For those who have been using bitcoin virtual money certainly know the term mining bitcoin or mined bitcoin. Bitcoin mining works to add transactions and release new Bitcoin. It takes competent computing skills to solve bitcoin algorithms. The mining process itself starts from. For things that are done digitally.
infuser0416

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

Easy Explanation you will use a Device to generate more power better illustration is the internet connection via downloading a movie with 4gb
let say that you have a 3mbps internet in this will take some hour to fill in that 4gb then you will get your movie as a reward after completing the download

Same as bitcoin mining
you have the device the higher the speed the faster you get your reward Smiley
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:14:38 PM

What is Bitcoin Mining? - For those who have been using bitcoin virtual money certainly know the term mining bitcoin or mined bitcoin. Bitcoin mining works to add transactions and release new Bitcoin. It takes competent computing skills to solve bitcoin algorithms. The mining process itself starts from. For things that are done digitally.
Exactly. It is not wrong to say that mining is actually the production of bitcoins. Bitcoin mining is just a simple thing. As you said, bitcoin mining and mined bitcoins. Bitcoin mining is actually solving the mathematical problem and then creating new bitcoins. Mined bitcoins are the bitcoins that are transacted once and then stored.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:09:16 PM

Exactly. It is not wrong to say that mining is actually the production of bitcoins. Bitcoin mining is just a simple thing. As you said, bitcoin mining and mined bitcoins. Bitcoin mining is actually solving the mathematical problem and then creating new bitcoins. Mined bitcoins are the bitcoins that are transacted once and then stored.

Bitcoin mining is a kind of digging digital currency using high powered internet connection to mines new coin using the specialized mining devices to verify each transaction heppining within the network and placing them into block chain.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:28:34 AM

Anyone has the access to the internet and has suitable hardware can avail mining. Mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle. The first participant who solve the puzzle gets to the place the next block on the block chain and claim the rewards, The rewards which incentivize mining are both the transaction fees associated with the transaction compiled in the block as well as newly released bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: