Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2017, 12:33:19 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange do you recommend?  (Read 674 times)
Sanchoni25

Activity: 51

Fuck the Banks

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:25:54 AM

YoBit is one of the worst exchanges that exist - you better avoid it at all costs. They have been handling our coin XTRABYTES (XBY) so bad that we have to list it on 2 new exchanges - a vote for the new exchanges has been going on since monday. YoBit are experts in keeping their wallets in maintenance mode and replying to every support ticket with an automated mail  Wink

The best exchanges from my experience so far are Bittrex, Bitfinex and Cryptopia. They are all very professional and clean and have a great support. But remember every exchange can be hacked (see Bitfinex last year) so only keep those coins online which you really can afford to LOSE!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
recklessMe

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

I would say poloniex, but it’s been discussed here a lot. I would also recommend you to check cex.io. I’ve dealt with only two of these exchanges. And never had any problems with each of them. As I see it, poloniex is better for experienced users. While, cex.io’s strong point is user-friendliness for newbies.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.