Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with missing transaction  (Read 360 times)
turbulentjuice (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

Hey all,

About an hour ago I sent .6 BTC from Bittrex to Coinbase. I've done this several times and never had a problem.

This particular transaction is not even showing up as pending in Coinbase. I can see it on blockchain.info, and it has three confirmations. But in Coinbase I'm not seeing it at all, and I'm kind of freaking out.

Any help would be appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turbulentjuice (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

Sorry - just read another thread on this, seems like it's happening to a lot of people. Wish I saw those before making the transaction... eesh
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6511

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:30:55 PM

This is a problem with coinbase. Users here cannot help you; contact coinbase's support.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:40:39 AM

Sorry - just read another thread on this, seems like it's happening to a lot of people. Wish I saw those before making the transaction... eesh

I've used coinbase, sometimes it's just delayed.

Hopefully it has come through by now though because if not then you would have to contact support. And coinbase's support is absolutely cancerous right now, you don't get a response in weeks or even months.

Eventually you will get the funds though. As long as the transaction is broadcasted on the blockchain, it's coinbase's problem.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:54:23 AM

I have the same experience, I used to send some funds from my coinbase and it's on the network. It's confirmed but it's not credited and I did nothing but wait for it.

Like achow has said, the problem is with the coinbase, Have you ever tried to contact them?

For sure they will notice it if you'll contact them.

PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:18:32 AM

A lot of people facing such kind of problem with coinbase wallet.A few days ago one of my friend also told me like this kind of problem.He contact with the support of coinbase,but they are so delay to reply.I also send a support mail and i got only a automatic mail from them, and no more answer!! Coinbase is a trusted exchange platform but why they are acting like this?? We need strong support from coinbase, What can we do for it??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: