Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you be part a good change? In this world.  (Read 2502 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:30:16 PM

Contributing and doing your part for society. Being a good person. Don't get caught up in the hype of what it means to be good. Just be good.

That's what ISIS thinks they are doing.     Tongue

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:55:56 PM

If you want to change something in this world you have to start the change from you, your personnality, your work, etc ...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

Become a nurse in the maternity ward in a hospital. Then you can make the good diaper change of newborns.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:56:28 PM

How to be part of something new? like change?

How will you change something? like? (please do give an example)

Do you believe that you be part of a good change? What is it than?

All individuals have a part in every changes that happen in this society. You can start it by yourself. By simply having a discipline in what's on your surroundings. You're the first to lead to be a good example to everyone that knows you. Having discipline and respect to the people and helping them out on something that makes everyone having a good insights to you. You can also share your knowledge to contribute learnings to them.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:33:54 AM

change is inevitable, so long as you stick to what you believe in. no matter if people think that you are wrong as long as you believe it and you don't compromise. as i said, change is inevitable, with principles intact don't let the world change you. you make the world change how? by not allowing it to compromise your belief.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:39:49 AM

I agree with those persons that said that change should start within yourself.
Just be a good citizen and do what is right is more than enough to be part of this change.
You don't have to look outside yourself to change something.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:58:12 PM

I can be part of a change in this world by sharing the word of God to everyone because if iwe know who is Jesus Christ in lives we will be change. It is the best thing that we can do  because  only God can change our life

Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:12:50 PM

first  be true to yourself.... then support the government... participate in events for a cause.... so that your life will be enjoyable...
STEVEN 777

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

Do you believe that you be part of a good change?

you must be part of great things to development world . weak people must not have chance to live
Daniel 666

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:07:32 AM

try to development your self and get more knowledge.

if you have more internet skills you can help other to get easy life

yes Android development

nursahath07

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:12:21 AM

BY doing Good work and be honest.
another most important things
doing the right thing at right place
xianrf20

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:15:55 AM

To be able to contribute in world change you need to start it with yourself. Try to be a person with dignity and credibility rather than having pride which may only lead to misunderstanding with other.  Learn to work with other meaningfully to be a productive individual. Be an objective observer- looking for facts not mere opinions when concluding for something.
Gerharde

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:14:58 AM

I will start to change my self and be a better person first after that then I will do my best to help what ever help I can do. Because its hard to become an example to others if I don’t even first help and change myself to become better.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:26:41 AM

In order to be part of a change, you have to be the change. Start being the change by actually start doing something about a problem as an individual. A good example would be about a problem about littering. To see change, start by not littering. Make it a habit that placing your litter on the right bin and not just in the open when you feel like the trash is being a burdensome thing. Change progresses when you continue to believe there will be change. When you stop believing, it'll eventually swallow up and become a problem on its own. 

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
footballcrazy

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

Find a cause that you think is worthy.

Connect with people with similar ambitions and organise and move together. Teamwork makes the dream work.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:26:02 PM

Everybody can be a reason of good change in world, just give respect to each others and have a unity for the good things to happen

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:41:50 PM

Use and promote Bitcoin. Soon Bitcoin become the one-world currency.

Cool

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:23:10 PM

Everyone of us can be a part of the good change in our society. By simply doing good deeds, you just helped our society for the better one. You do not need to do great things, by just simply educate and encourage people and inform them about what is right and what is wrong. By simply doing it, you already helped our society.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:35:48 PM

In order to be part of a change, you have to be the change. Start being the change by actually start doing something about a problem as an individual. A good example would be about a problem about littering. To see change, start by not littering. Make it a habit that placing your litter on the right bin and not just in the open when you feel like the trash is being a burdensome thing. Change progresses when you continue to believe there will be change. When you stop believing, it'll eventually swallow up and become a problem on its own. 
Yes I totally agree with you. If you want to be part of the good change to your society, you must change first yourself. Change yourself into better one. The first thing you need to do is to analyze and realize what are the things to you that needed to be change. Then little by little, change it.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:38:10 AM

I admit that I am too young tight now but too young is not enough to say that there is nothing to be a part of a good change in this world. Being responsible person is a big part of a change because if many people who is irresponsible person is can't be easily be.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: