Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to buy a few bitgems  (Read 763 times)
FrigidWinter (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:28:30 AM

Just like the title states I have been lurking a while and would like to buy a small amount of bitgems to keep as a small investment. I am only looking to buy 1 LTC worth and am willing to do escrow or send first to a trusted member Smiley
Rekees

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:46:26 PM

I wouldn't know where to begin with this OP...
Mastergerund

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 04:50:44 PM

If you're buying bitcoins, most of the small exchanges will allow you to move between crypto-currencies with a minimum of personal information. Things get more complicated if you want to move into fiat, though, especially if you're in the U.S.A. Withdrawal fees will be steep as a percentage of your investment, though. I can relate to your desire to trade directly.

Either way:  you said bitgems... If you meant bitcoins, you should probably clarify. If you meant something else, you should explain. Right now people just think you're clueless.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:53:57 PM

Either way:  you said bitgems... If you meant bitcoins, you should probably clarify. If you meant something else, you should explain. Right now people just think you're clueless.

It's the weed. It messes with people's heads. Note the 420 in his mail adress. Of course people go "Oh no, it does nothing at all. I'm totally fine.". But then you get posts like this and it's always a weed head. It's just like with alcoholics "Oh no, I can totally control my intake and behaviour."
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 11:05:36 AM

With such a small amount of money no price rise or anything is going to make much different when it comes to investment and speculation I've learned you need about £500 - $700 ( Rough estimate ) worth of whatever you're buying if you actually want to make money, that's just the way trading works. You need the volume and you also need the volatility or the price rise in whatever you're investing in to make any real money. I don't think you're stupid but I do think you need to do some proper research into how trading and speculation works before you go throwing money at it.

There's a reason why all the top brokers usually have a minimum amount you need to open an account with them.
greyhawk

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:49:24 AM

I want to put it there because I believe it does have a future

It doesn't. Altcoins spelled their own doom by suffocating themselves in clones.

But it's your toy money. You want to go here for your trade: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209342.0
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:29:09 PM

I dont get all the hate here. I will sell you 5 Bitgems for 1 LTC I will pm you
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:55:06 PM

Successful trade with FrigidWinter Recommended buyer. Best of luck!
Larman44

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:00:06 PM

never heard of bitgems... off to the google machine!
Alexander The Great

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:53:48 PM

1 ltc? what do you live in africa??
greyhawk

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:58:47 PM

1 ltc? what do you live in africa??

A lot of people live in Africa. Hell, Alexander the Great thought Africa was so neat he built his own town there.
Eva Braun

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:44:13 PM

bitgems are useless
Eva Braun

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:02:35 PM

Were you guys able to trade successfully?
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:07:13 AM

Im sorry but please dont listen to these people. Obviously these noobs need to lurk moar. Go mine vag coin and stay away from my bitgems. That's fine with me.

Yes we were able to trade successfully. He sent first all went smooth.

So what if he only had 1 ltc. Not everybody is still sucking from their mother's tit. Some have to work for their money and dont have much to gamble on crypto. He said he cant mine so just leave they guy alone. IMHO he made a good decision investing at the current price.

I haven't sold a single gem of my 5% stake but wanted to help the guy out. Gave him a more than fair deal. Hopefully it pans out. Good luck!

To all the bitgem haters. Go mine another ltc clone/ scamcoin with no dev. Leave the real promising currency's with actual innovation to the members who know what they are doing
mullick
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:29:29 AM

Actually my math was fuzzy more like 3%. Didn't exactly want everyone to know but whatever. Its better in my hands than anyone else besides you on this thread so far.

If you are talking about cryptocointalk.com. It is a wonderful site but sadly it is not mine. It is the member jimmyk's site. I am just on the "Testing Team" helping him add more features and reporting any issues. He has put a lot of work into it.

I have made quite a few tutorials to help new crypto junkies. I know you said you cant mine but they may be a good read for future reference either way. Best wishes. Come and join us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: