Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17613 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

Dear users, be careful! There were scammers who, under the name of administrators, offered to buy tokens at a discount of 60%. Block these scammers right away!

Many are using this opportunity because GILGAMESH is really popular. But the team must give warnings and news about this kind of matter.
I guess that is already not within the capabilities of the admins to do for us members so, we should also do our part on this matter as a responsible members of this project. We can simply post it here if we notice anything suspicious regarding this project.

You are right, devs and admin can't monitor it all. Members should report immediately if they found some suspicious people that are offering cheap tokens. So people will be aware of this.
Yes, the members should really help one another to report this "scammers" that are ruining the reputation of the platform, the team, and also it's member. We can't really avoid scam, but we can avoid being scammed. Maybe, the team will put some special action task group for scam thing.
Yesterday I wrote to a group of telegrams about the appearance of a fraudster, who, under the name of administrator, offered to buy discounted tokens. But so far no one has written about it openly. I did not see statements from the administration.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

I have a question for the team, can I post articles on the implementation of ICO on the platform? I think if this is possible after the ban on articles on the Medium, the platform is waiting for a great success.
I think Any written material is accepted on Gilgamesh . As long as It's a quality writing and effort was put into it then I don't see how the platform can't accept such articles.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Dear users, be careful! There were scammers who, under the name of administrators, offered to buy tokens at a discount of 60%. Block these scammers right away!

Many are using this opportunity because GILGAMESH is really popular. But the team must give warnings and news about this kind of matter.
Indeed, there are many of them in the telegram using the name of the supports and admin, they almost got me until i reported it and asked the supports in the main telegram group. Just remember that admin and supports doesn't really do private message to sell their tokens.
They almost got me too but I'm a bit careful and check their name. Those scammers always come like flyer when something success.
The scammers attack the innocent ones. They will actually PM you if your send a message in their group chat  that expresses your willingness to participate an ICO. After that, they will PM you and ask if whether you have bought the token or not yet.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

Social network platform knowledge based on the etorme blockchain,
Gilgamesh platform gives readers, critics and authors the ability to exchange social connections and knowledge through a connector and engaging user experience, and using Gill tokens using Etherem blockchain technology
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

The hard cap will eventually reach! That's a great news. No doubt about it. Why? It is because Gilgamesh holds a very amazing and fantastic beneficial platform that is very perfectly and suitably dedicated for the whole crypto currency community. People are very happy witg this project, of course, I am too. I will keep my trust and support to this project.

Let's be realistic !, Hardcap is 18 Million GIL tokens and the token sale is going slowly, they have only sold 1,230,583 GIL yet, therefore reaching hardcap is unlikely to happen. I thing if they succeed in selling 5,000,000 GIL would be great.
They still running bonus program and ICO stage still ongoing, so as for my predicts, they will reach 5 mils soon, but they need more attention and hard investor Smiley.

Bonus decrease by 5% every round, logically the number of purchases decrease by time because a person that don't buy with 50% bonus he's unlikely to buy with 15% bonus. Anyway what's important is reaching the softcap.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

The hard cap will eventually reach! That's a great news. No doubt about it. Why? It is because Gilgamesh holds a very amazing and fantastic beneficial platform that is very perfectly and suitably dedicated for the whole crypto currency community. People are very happy witg this project, of course, I am too. I will keep my trust and support to this project.

Let's be realistic !, Hardcap is 18 Million GIL tokens and the token sale is going slowly, they have only sold 1,230,583 GIL yet, therefore reaching hardcap is unlikely to happen. I thing if they succeed in selling 5,000,000 GIL would be great.
They still running bonus program and ICO stage still ongoing, so as for my predicts, they will reach 5 mils soon, but they need more attention and hard investor Smiley.

Bonus decrease by 5% every round, logically the number of purchases decrease by time because a person that don't buy with 50% bonus he's unlikely to buy with 15% bonus. Anyway what's important is reaching the softcap.

Not only does the bonus play a role in the demand of investors! I think new partnerships will be of interest to buyers and due to this tokens can be sold out. Also, advertising on large resources and well-known bloggers will give an influx of new investors!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

Not only does the bonus play a role in the demand of investors! I think new partnerships will be of interest to buyers and due to this tokens can be sold out. Also, advertising on large resources and well-known bloggers will give an influx of new investors!
in my opinion, the Gilgamesh project is all right with the advertising campaign. The team is well advancing its project in social networks. I think they have no problems with investors.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

in my opinion, the Gilgamesh project is all right with the advertising campaign. The team is well advancing its project in social networks. I think they have no problems with investors.
Gilgamesh project has already got many investors and supporters which has lead them to huge popularity among the crypto community. Team is very active in advertising the project so its on a proper steps to the success surely.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

There could be new participants which could be influenced by the other friends in the cryto platform also Its upgrades and automation might give the investors a better prospective to invest when the platform keeps upgrading and the team is holding responsibility in making continuous communication.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

Indeed, there are many of them in the telegram using the name of the supports and admin, they almost got me until i reported it and asked the supports in the main telegram group. Just remember that admin and supports doesn't really do private message to sell their tokens.
They almost got me too but I'm a bit careful and check their name. Those scammers always come like flyer when something success.
The scammers attack the innocent ones. They will actually PM you if your send a message in their group chat  that expresses your willingness to participate an ICO. After that, they will PM you and ask if whether you have bought the token or not yet.

Be wise guys and make decision before taking a steps. It is important to ask everybody and make a survey just to be sure. There will be a scammer everywhere you go. You wont get scammed if you are wise. Double or triple check it first.
Yes, every smart investor will check all the info about the project and its investment methods before taking any investment step as it can risk all of your money without any Waring. Every project has a unique investment address which you can find on the projects official website and no other address should be preferred.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:36:27 PM

Bonuses at all in no way influence enclosures from large investors. Simply these people really understand all idea of the project and to what extent he scale.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

Be wise guys and make decision before taking a steps. It is important to ask everybody and make a survey just to be sure. There will be a scammer everywhere you go. You wont get scammed if you are wise. Double or triple check it first.

I did received messages from the unknown people who kept the logo of gilgamesh and started messaging me to invest when i check their profile they are not registered users and i bring this to gilgamesh manager immediately.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

Gilgamesh project has already got many investors and supporters which has lead them to huge popularity among the crypto community. Team is very active in advertising the project so its on a proper steps to the success surely.

As gilgamesh is a knowledge platform for books it will obviously grab the attention of all the people as knowledge is deserving and this digital technology helps all users to use the platform in their convenient timelines.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

I am trying to see a counter on how much they have already raised since 1,230,583 GIL doesn't mean 1,230,583 USD because of the bonus. Maybe showing the Ethereum that they have collected is good enough as a basis of how much they have raised.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

There could be new participants which could be influenced by the other friends in the cryto platform also Its upgrades and automation might give the investors a better prospective to invest when the platform keeps upgrading and the team is holding responsibility in making continuous communication.
It's took a little bit more time than expected to reach the hardcap but I think that happened gradually and that's why it was stable.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

hello Gilga Team,

its been a few days that I did not follow the thread. Can someone from devs. or admin make an update about the ICO please. How is the rating, how many token already sold out ?
Hello buddy.i am not admin or devloper but if you want to get latest update about the project then i suggest you to join the telegram group of GILGAMESH.The admin is very active there and give all answers and latest updates related to project.

In addition, I reccomend you visit their website. On this forum, in fact, it is a mess and I sometimes have a problem after 2 days of not following the thread. I think that everything is more transparent there, on website.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

It's took a little bit more time than expected to reach the hardcap but I think that happened gradually and that's why it was stable.

the problem is, nowadays u can gain a serious number of investors in telegram bcs u can interact with the investors directly in live time and in my opinion gilgamesh does not use this option very good. They have to make more advertisment for their telegram channel.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:35:35 AM

This platform is making the publication & learners as one...as both of them have the participation in this project to make the project successful... I think that's a great strategy..
of course if this project will get or achieve success they will need to prepare a brilliant strategy and ideas so that the project is not retarded.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

On of the great features that Gilgamesh Social App has is the fact that it is Simple. I also know that everybody already hear the words, "Simplicity is Beauty" and that is one of the beauty of this project. It is clean, simple, friendly and cohesive user experience that removes cognitive look on readers and authors.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

So there are new promotions again.  I  thought they already reached their cap? My mistake. Another discount for investors and its proceeding faster than I expected. I am hoping they can full again their collected funds in weeks.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: