Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17613 times)
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:35:56 AM

GILGAMESH platfrom desain on social Network for Books ,that is good for idea and i think more million people in the world
it important for knowledge this platfrom i think , so keep for see on proggres
and keep for update a news about Gilgamesh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:25:09 AM

We do appreciate your support. Please join our Newsletter to stay up-to-date. The Token Sale will start pretty soon.

Gilgamesh Team,

GILGAMESH platfrom desain on social Network for Books ,that is good for idea and i think more million people in the world

PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:29:48 AM

I think many millions will want to join the platform of Gilgamesh, provided it is convenient to use and finding information.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

Hey, OP
In project's twitter I saw the post about bounty winners, here https://twitter.com/gilplatform (post from Dec 13)
It's said that additional info is in the spreadsheet, but I can't see anything mentioning winners names end etc. inside.
What's it all about?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:01:57 AM

Wow , this project is doing so well even after all the obstacles .
The developers and management is determined and that is the best thing. Keep it is guys
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:29:34 AM

I think Gilgam's platform will be a way of promoting free books for less fortunate children. This is probably a big help to them. I really love the amazing ideas and hopes of this project soon, as you reach success you will be able to return to others your blessing. Luck is a lot better
Free books are very good, but is there free books on the platform? Can as bonuses? As I understand it, Gilgemesh is a monetized platform.
I agree with you. I myself was very pleased with the Gilgam's platform, because with this Gilgam's would really help for children who may be less fortunate to get the books he needs. with Gilgam's they get books for free. ... This is a very noble project.
Hopefully this project a success.
Absolutely correct! Many children and adults can be attracted by giving some books for free. So you can have most of the market.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:38:22 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 07:56:30 AM by moonfrost21

I think Gilgam's platform will be a way of promoting free books for less fortunate children. This is probably a big help to them. I really love the amazing ideas and hopes of this project soon, as you reach success you will be able to return to others your blessing. Luck is a lot better

Surely, they should be able to provide books that will be free. If they will open it to all the Authors around the world, they will find a lot of aspiring ones who are just building up their portfolio and are willing to let their reader have their books for free.
Besides, they have competitors out there who provides free access to millions of Ebooks. The main challenge for this project is how to make it different and much better to use than other apps and sites that already have been around.

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:41:54 AM

Surely, they should be able to provide books that will be free. If they will open it to all the Authors around the world, they will find a lot of aspiring ones who are just building up their portfolio and are willing to let their reader have their books for free.
Besides, they have competitors out there who provides free access to millions of Ebooks. The main challenge for this project is how to make it different and much better to use than other apps and sites that have been around.
Free supplying book thats too much good.
But where you see that gilmesh are giving free book.
If they giving free book then what will be their profit??
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:36:06 AM

Free books are very good, but is there free books on the platform? Can as bonuses? As I understand it, Gilgemesh is a monetized platform.

Yeah, if all the books available are "free" then having tokens or the coin itself has no meaning since there wont be currency moving hands if everything is free
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:37:42 AM

Besides, they have competitors out there who provides free access to millions of Ebooks. The main challenge for this project is how to make it different and much better to use than other apps and sites that already have been around.
I do not understand what you're talking about, the platform must earn money, it's business, and how can books be free?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:44 AM

Besides, they have competitors out there who provides free access to millions of Ebooks. The main challenge for this project is how to make it different and much better to use than other apps and sites that have been around.

The Gilgamesh team just give free books to those indigent people which there profit have already earned by the fundings of different investors throughout the world.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:49:35 AM

Very interesting idea. I will study more details about your project. It is a pity that I have not met this topic before.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:15:57 AM

We do appreciate your support. Please join our Newsletter to stay up-to-date. The Token Sale will start pretty soon.

Gilgamesh Team,

Hello Dev, it's nice to know that you are very active in responding in members posts/comments/questions. I already joined in your newsletter and hoping I will receive some good news about gilgamesh project. Im excited for the release of your token sale.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:18 AM

I'm really into this nice project. The idea of Gilgamesh really catch my attention and make me want to know more about your platform. I really appreciate the hard work of the team working on this project. I want to join your Newsletter, since I want to know more in this kind of knowledge platform expecially to the fact that I'm still studying. I want to stay up-to-date to this social network for books project, so keep up the good works and I can assure you that I will continue looking forward to this project that really has a potential to the market.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:06:17 PM

The Gilgamesh team just give free books to those indigent people which there profit have already earned by the fundings of different investors throughout the world.
Hmm, really interesting, GIL will provide its users free books whether all the same for the information will have to pay? Of course it's much more pleasant to read for free. I would like to hear the answer to this question.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:49:42 PM

We already know the platform is great and this has a high potential, but I hope they don't stop their as a knowledge platform only, i mean i do hope they also have a goal to provide this books also to people who are less fortunate on having a book. I mean for a people who will buy gilgamesh and they will use that to read books or to share one or just to have gilgamesh, i hope some percentage of that will be given to children who want to read books but can't get a book or buy a book. Gilgamesh is a great way to start connecting people around the world through social network for books.

I agree to you mate, hopefully they will not stop as there knowledge platform which only those people can acces multi media but also to provide those unfortunate people by reach out there place since there are planning to give it by free in the right time. I believed that this project will earn and helps all people in need. Also, investors can earn as much as they want by investing this project.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

I'm really into this nice project. The idea of Gilgamesh really catch my attention and make me want to know more about your platform. I really appreciate the hard work of the team working on this project. I want to join your Newsletter, since I want to know more in this kind of knowledge platform expecially to the fact that I'm still studying. I want to stay up-to-date to this social network for books project, so keep up the good works and I can assure you that I will continue looking forward to this project that really has a potential to the market.
Well then this project seems perfect for you, Gilgamesh seems to support not only students but for those people who wants to add their knowledge and also share to others what they have learned. Investors should do invest in this project to be success so that many will have the opportunity to read more books.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:17:09 PM

I think many millions will want to join the platform of Gilgamesh, provided it is convenient to use and finding information.

Agree, it will really be convenient to use this platform because all you need will be here when gilgamesh completed this project. And this will give more opportunities for those aspiring writers to publish their works without costing them a lot.

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:34:04 PM

We already know the platform is great and this has a high potential, but I hope they don't stop their as a knowledge platform only, i mean i do hope they also have a goal to provide this books also to people who are less fortunate on having a book. I mean for a people who will buy gilgamesh and they will use that to read books or to share one or just to have gilgamesh, i hope some percentage of that will be given to children who want to read books but can't get a book or buy a book. Gilgamesh is a great way to start connecting people around the world through social network for books.

I agree to you mate, hopefully they will not stop as there knowledge platform which only those people can acces multi media but also to provide those unfortunate people by reach out there place since there are planning to give it by free in the right time. I believed that this project will earn and helps all people in need. Also, investors can earn as much as they want by investing this project.
I think absolutely the same, there is a monetization of the platform I think there will be many willing to help other people.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:50:56 PM

In my opinion, you understand everything correctly. Of course there is a problem that any writer can easily blog her. I am more interested in how this platform is being monetized. In any blog, you can arrange a donation but it probably does not work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: