Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17613 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:37:05 AM

In the world where modernization is becoming the center of attention. The Gilgamesh platform will be the head of providing a social network for writers and authors that will be based on the blockchain technology. This project should be really supported so the value of reading won't be gone.
yes I think every project needs support from us so we can help them to build this project.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:55 AM

The price of books that are being sold in the bookstore has became rediculously high, I hope gilgamesh will be able to lower down thr price of the books since no more publisher is going to be involve anymore on thier solcial media site.

I think the price of book will be determined by author itself since he will take control of publishing process and factors affecting the price are the quality of the book, Gilgamesh commission.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:22:19 AM

I hope the best from this amazing opportunity and campaign,please update us for new features
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

Hello! Token price is 1ETH=1 token not so big for such project? Undecided
Nope, it's 1200 GIL tokens for 1 ethereum. Refer to this: https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/sale maybe it's just a glitch or some website malfunction that happened. Also, if the ratio is 1:1 maybe it's too big for something not yet implemented.
If this is true then i would be the luckiest man for joining their bounty program lol. Totally big for a project to have equal price of eth. Where did this info came from by the way?
This is a totally wrong information and this project has got tremendous demand and their tokens value is increasing every day but for until the end of the ICO the price of the token will remain 1200 GIL= 1 ETH and I hope that after the ICO the price will boom very much and reach the high value of 1:1.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

The price of books that are being sold in the bookstore has became rediculously high, I hope gilgamesh will be able to lower down thr price of the books since no more publisher is going to be involve anymore on thier solcial media site.

I think the price of book will be determined by author itself since he will take control of publishing process and factors affecting the price are the quality of the book, Gilgamesh commission.
It seems to me that the price should be fixed for authors who will add their work to the platform. The rest of the amount will be set by the authors themselves. These are my assumptions.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

A brilliant idea, especially if it gives an opportunity to get acquainted with the real authors of books.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

In the world where modernization is becoming the center of attention. The Gilgamesh platform will be the head of providing a social network for writers and authors that will be based on the blockchain technology. This project should be really supported so the value of reading won't be gone.
Yeah, that's probably going to happen because people will stil need some knowledge. This platform will be needed for so many reasons like searching for new ideas and creating new books. There are still many features that this platform that are still in development so I am hoping to know more about it.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

Gilgamesh is the self - publishing platform that will replace the traditional publishers, by removing the middleman, and then the society will experience an increase in the flow of knowledge between
authors and consumers since more authors will have affordable, unencumbered access to share knowledge, experience, and expertise with readers. Isn't this is a great concept! I am really into Gilgamesh. Keep striving!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

Hello! Token price is 1ETH=1 token not so big for such project? Undecided
Nope, it's 1200 GIL tokens for 1 ethereum. Refer to this: https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/sale maybe it's just a glitch or some website malfunction that happened. Also, if the ratio is 1:1 maybe it's too big for something not yet implemented.

I think that will increase if this project will be on the cryptocurrency market and it will become popular to people via using or trading it on exchanges. That will result in its price to increase.

Jedie22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

A brilliant idea, especially if it gives an opportunity to get acquainted with the real authors of books.

Definitely, this great and amazing project we can benefit it as they focus on working with and integrating with third party companies to sell and ship books, develop analytics and tracking methods, and secure service providers for the self-publishing platform. Also, it makes them more easier and comfortable since the multi-media as there access.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

It seems to me that the price should be fixed for authors who will add their work to the platform. The rest of the amount will be set by the authors themselves. These are my assumptions.

It will still depends on the gilgamesh system if how pricing or giving rewards will work. If the authors will set the price then maybe some readers will not buy it or read it if its too expensive.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

This is a great way to start your day with a cup of coffee. Its more convinient as well since you can access it through ypir mobile phone.

Yeah, you are right. The app will make us more comfortable. I hope that there will be more additional features about this project in the near future. Good luck and I hope gilgamesh will succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

The GIL platform seems like an open market for users o socialize, find, buy, review and discuss books, and directly influence the publishing industry, it's plans are really innovative and I choose GIL to make my funds deserving.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

This is a great way to start your day with a cup of coffee. Its more convinient as well since you can access it through ypir mobile phone.

Yeah, you are right. The app will make us more comfortable. I hope that there will be more additional features about this project in the near future. Good luck and I hope gilgamesh will succeed.
For sure we will see more and more progress and updates in the future about the platform , the project already has many amazing features and that's a great start for them . Now it's more about making the ICO reach its goals ,so the devs could have everything they need to move forward.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

For sure we will see more and more progress and updates in the future about the platform , the project already has many amazing features and that's a great start for them . Now it's more about making the ICO reach its goals ,so the devs could have everything they need to move forward.
Yes, this project has maintained its level of attraction from the start and they are still getting huge response from the investors. They have proved themselves for have great potential and also being very active at the ICO stage of the project and they will surely continue this.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

It is good to see that over half of the tokens on sale with the discount has already been sold. Let's hope the other one will follow in the next two days.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:34:30 PM by mr.charming

The project going very good.And nowdays the GILGAMESH token price is 1ETH= 1 token.i hope the price will increase too much so we can get the huge profits.i also joined the bounty programme the reward of it is very good.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

I am pretty curious about the name and title of this project.
I tried to search what is the meaning of Gilgamesh is ,but I was not successful in finding the right meaning.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

Yes, this project has maintained its level of attraction from the start and they are still getting huge response from the investors. They have proved themselves for have great potential and also being very active at the ICO stage of the project and they will surely continue this.
This is because Gilgamesh team were responsible for their actions and for that it pays a positive response wherein investors have gained trust with the team. That is why there were many people are participating in their ICO sale.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

I am pretty curious about the name and title of this project.
I tried to search what is the meaning of Gilgamesh is ,but I was not successful in finding the right meaning.
Gilgamesh is actually a social network for books and each reader and author can find this project much profitable as the readers now can directly relate to the authors without any brokers and also the exact author will be paid for the book written without any disturbances. I don't think you can find the meaning for the word on google.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: