Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 05:35:51 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Judging people.  (Read 2516 times)
jaibster

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:15:29 PM

I've always been a person who tries to find the good in people no matter how bad they are. Every person seems to be good when the first time I meet them. Even their bad actions are somehow justified. I consider this as a curse because I end up being fooled. I'm basically really bad at judging people. Too many snakes in disguise.
Am I the only one?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 227

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:22:15 PM

I've always been a person who tries to find the good in people no matter how bad they are. Every person seems to be good when the first time I meet them. Even their bad actions are somehow justified. I consider this as a curse because I end up being fooled. I'm basically really bad at judging people. Too many snakes in disguise.
Am I the only one?

You are not the only one. People always show their good side in the beginning. Because they want to get your attention and confidence that they are really nice people to begin with. A good example is a husband and wife you have just started. Initially there are really good at each other and later one of them starting to be a bad person that why there are a lot of divorce that ended because of this. They have a lot of difference that was not evident in the beginning of their marriage.

Ice Rock Mining                   The Most Profitable Mining     ▬     Whitepaper     ▬     ANN Thread
Kawasanz

Activity: 182

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:48:47 PM

Changing the point of view is definitely not something easy. But, that does not mean we can not do. With a strong will, we can slowly change the direction of thinking. From being busy assessing people from outer packaging to more detail with the deepest side.

A T L A N T     ▄▀▄▀     P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ █ ██    I C O  E N D I N G  S O O N    ██ █ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joebrook

Activity: 266

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:36:05 PM

Am I the only one?
My policy in life is that i have no opinion about anyone when we meet, i don't care what others say about him/her i make my own conclusions about them as time goes on but when am wronged once, i react differently i will make sure that no one take advantage of me for a second time am not a fool.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
darkangel

Activity: 266

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:17:21 AM

Am I the only one?
To assess a person is not easy, there should be a process of contact and learn. It is very hard to guess who they are by appearance. There are good people bad guys. Someone cheated others. There are also good people to merit themselves as well as for their children and grandchildren. No help, do not hurt.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
lilit

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:21:35 AM

The appearance and behavior of a person can very often be deceptive. To learn to understand well in people you need to study psychology and conduct observations.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
mirror001

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:43:07 PM

Am I the only one?
no you are not the only one bad in judging people. that is why the wise and elder people said that never judge a book by its cover or ever judge a man in first meeting. you could be wrong. first give  it some time meet them regularly if you want to judge them and then from their behaviour, talking and their behaviour with others and then set up your mind and perception about them. because you can judge a man by its tongue.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:48:46 PM

Am I the only one?
no you are not the only one bad in judging people. that is why the wise and elder people said that never judge a book by its cover or ever judge a man in first meeting. you could be wrong. first give  it some time meet them regularly if you want to judge them and then from their behaviour, talking and their behaviour with others and then set up your mind and perception about them. because you can judge a man by its tongue.

Right.

If one tries to find good in people, he is judging them bad until he finds the good.

Be practical. Judge people as you see them. But judge yourself the same way... that you might be wrong in your judgment about other people.

Cool
Jpti

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:43:13 PM

We are neither god, nor the judge, so it's better not to judge people and let them be what they want to be.

Shikaina

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

Am I the only one?
No. You have a good heart. Being fooled by someone you trusted is not a flaw for you. You posses a pure heart that doesn't suspect not judge your neighbor. Indeed very few are like you. But nevertheless if you trust easily and you end up being fooled by someone you trusted, do not change just because of that. A person who has a good heart is always blessed and this is what God wants us to be, to be pure in heart if you believe in God. You dont suspect and you dont judge. You dont think evil about your fellow, this innocence is virtue.   

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:02:19 PM

Am I the only one?

I think it is in our nature that we believe in people and expect the best from them.
Of course, many times we misjudge people but still we shouldn't loose faith in them.
Even if necessary, we should give them another chance Smiley
We should be smart, of course, don't trust people too much and hurt ourselves.

acener

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:10:45 PM

Am I the only one?

You're not the only one. I always try not to judge other's easily. As much as possible, I justify their actions even if they're doing bad things. We're just humans, sometimes we do things out of impulse and we should be open minded enough that other people does things  unpurposely.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

The idea is to judge people as good. But be wise, and remain vigilant for your own protection... just in case somebody winds up not being good.

Cool
Lolang

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:08:03 PM

Am I the only one?
It is really hard to judge someone specially when it is your first meeting because we don't usually expose our self to someone we don't know. We are just being universal, but our inner side is hiding. This is because, we don't want to be judged too. That's why its hard to judge people.
1DC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Am I the only one?
Based on your statement, I can say that you are a good person. You always find the goodness of every people. You are always looking in the bright side of everything. Even if someone do bad things to you, you will think that it has some reason why did he/she do it. You are positive thinker.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:24:44 PM

Am I the only one?
You're not the only one. Of course as a normal human being, we can't deny that we judge people at appearance no matter what. People will always judge someone inside their mind but they tend to hide or neglect it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
gabmen

Activity: 574

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:01:57 AM

Am I the only one?

Well many people are like you as well dude. Good people who are always ready to lend a hand. Though the bad people are the better judges to find people like you to take advatage of. Don't be like that all the time, save some for yourself

bundo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

It's actually very easy to judge someone, by the way we should know more
From the outside they look very cute, but our judgment is wrong.
judging people not from the outside, just because of the look that looks good. in it the heart exceeds the depth of the ocean no one can dive it.

CookieGums

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:48:31 PM

Am I the only one?
Im opposite of you, mine i always first think of the bad things they have done and this cause to me a social avoidance because i dont want to communicate because i always think that they do bad things to me

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
The_prodigy

Activity: 630

Thanks God

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:20:03 PM

Am I the only one?

I think what humanity has failed to realize is that we need more people like you or this. As the effect of being broken down by people makes us or you for this example know or think that you should also be like them as yhe world operates harshly and that you need to adapt. No, as this does not hold true. What is important is that you make the world a better place and continue being or seeing the good in people.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.