Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 05:38:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Judging people.  (Read 2380 times)
jaibster

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:15:29 PM

I've always been a person who tries to find the good in people no matter how bad they are. Every person seems to be good when the first time I meet them. Even their bad actions are somehow justified. I consider this as a curse because I end up being fooled. I'm basically really bad at judging people. Too many snakes in disguise.
Am I the only one?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 224

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:22:15 PM

I've always been a person who tries to find the good in people no matter how bad they are. Every person seems to be good when the first time I meet them. Even their bad actions are somehow justified. I consider this as a curse because I end up being fooled. I'm basically really bad at judging people. Too many snakes in disguise.
Am I the only one?

You are not the only one. People always show their good side in the beginning. Because they want to get your attention and confidence that they are really nice people to begin with. A good example is a husband and wife you have just started. Initially there are really good at each other and later one of them starting to be a bad person that why there are a lot of divorce that ended because of this. They have a lot of difference that was not evident in the beginning of their marriage.

Ice Rock Mining                   The Most Profitable Mining     ▬     Whitepaper     ▬     ANN Thread
Kawasanz

Activity: 182

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09 / 17🌟

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:48:47 PM

Changing the point of view is definitely not something easy. But, that does not mean we can not do. With a strong will, we can slowly change the direction of thinking. From being busy assessing people from outer packaging to more detail with the deepest side.

joebrook

Activity: 266

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:36:05 PM

Am I the only one?
My policy in life is that i have no opinion about anyone when we meet, i don't care what others say about him/her i make my own conclusions about them as time goes on but when am wronged once, i react differently i will make sure that no one take advantage of me for a second time am not a fool.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
darkangel

Activity: 252

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:17:21 AM

Am I the only one?
To assess a person is not easy, there should be a process of contact and learn. It is very hard to guess who they are by appearance. There are good people bad guys. Someone cheated others. There are also good people to merit themselves as well as for their children and grandchildren. No help, do not hurt.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
lilit

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:21:35 AM

The appearance and behavior of a person can very often be deceptive. To learn to understand well in people you need to study psychology and conduct observations.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
mirror001

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:43:07 PM

Am I the only one?
no you are not the only one bad in judging people. that is why the wise and elder people said that never judge a book by its cover or ever judge a man in first meeting. you could be wrong. first give  it some time meet them regularly if you want to judge them and then from their behaviour, talking and their behaviour with others and then set up your mind and perception about them. because you can judge a man by its tongue.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:48:46 PM

Am I the only one?
no you are not the only one bad in judging people. that is why the wise and elder people said that never judge a book by its cover or ever judge a man in first meeting. you could be wrong. first give  it some time meet them regularly if you want to judge them and then from their behaviour, talking and their behaviour with others and then set up your mind and perception about them. because you can judge a man by its tongue.

Right.

If one tries to find good in people, he is judging them bad until he finds the good.

Be practical. Judge people as you see them. But judge yourself the same way... that you might be wrong in your judgment about other people.

Cool
Jpti

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:43:13 PM

We are neither god, nor the judge, so it's better not to judge people and let them be what they want to be.

Shikaina

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

Am I the only one?
No. You have a good heart. Being fooled by someone you trusted is not a flaw for you. You posses a pure heart that doesn't suspect not judge your neighbor. Indeed very few are like you. But nevertheless if you trust easily and you end up being fooled by someone you trusted, do not change just because of that. A person who has a good heart is always blessed and this is what God wants us to be, to be pure in heart if you believe in God. You dont suspect and you dont judge. You dont think evil about your fellow, this innocence is virtue.   

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:02:19 PM

Am I the only one?

I think it is in our nature that we believe in people and expect the best from them.
Of course, many times we misjudge people but still we shouldn't loose faith in them.
Even if necessary, we should give them another chance Smiley
We should be smart, of course, don't trust people too much and hurt ourselves.

acener

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:10:45 PM

Am I the only one?

You're not the only one. I always try not to judge other's easily. As much as possible, I justify their actions even if they're doing bad things. We're just humans, sometimes we do things out of impulse and we should be open minded enough that other people does things  unpurposely.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

The idea is to judge people as good. But be wise, and remain vigilant for your own protection... just in case somebody winds up not being good.

Cool
Lolang

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:08:03 PM

Am I the only one?
It is really hard to judge someone specially when it is your first meeting because we don't usually expose our self to someone we don't know. We are just being universal, but our inner side is hiding. This is because, we don't want to be judged too. That's why its hard to judge people.
1DC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Am I the only one?
Based on your statement, I can say that you are a good person. You always find the goodness of every people. You are always looking in the bright side of everything. Even if someone do bad things to you, you will think that it has some reason why did he/she do it. You are positive thinker.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:24:44 PM

Am I the only one?
You're not the only one. Of course as a normal human being, we can't deny that we judge people at appearance no matter what. People will always judge someone inside their mind but they tend to hide or neglect it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
gabmen

Activity: 574

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:01:57 AM

Am I the only one?

Well many people are like you as well dude. Good people who are always ready to lend a hand. Though the bad people are the better judges to find people like you to take advatage of. Don't be like that all the time, save some for yourself

bundo

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

It's actually very easy to judge someone, by the way we should know more
From the outside they look very cute, but our judgment is wrong.
judging people not from the outside, just because of the look that looks good. in it the heart exceeds the depth of the ocean no one can dive it.

CookieGums

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:48:31 PM

Am I the only one?
Im opposite of you, mine i always first think of the bad things they have done and this cause to me a social avoidance because i dont want to communicate because i always think that they do bad things to me

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
The_prodigy

Activity: 630

Thanks God

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:20:03 PM

Am I the only one?

I think what humanity has failed to realize is that we need more people like you or this. As the effect of being broken down by people makes us or you for this example know or think that you should also be like them as yhe world operates harshly and that you need to adapt. No, as this does not hold true. What is important is that you make the world a better place and continue being or seeing the good in people.

basyang

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:41:30 PM

Am I the only one?

In my opinion, Your Question" Am I the only one" the only person who can answered that is you because even though you did not know everything about yourself you are the only person who can find out your attitude. It is a good thing for you to find the good in people no matter bad they are is it because you know that every people has a good side and they are kind even though there attitude was really bad.

I also think that no matter how bad people they have also a soft side we just need to figure it out to understand why they need to be bad.

SLVR   _   THE FIRST Digital Token Supported by REAL SILVER   _   SLVR
[ WHITEPAPER ]  --  SLACK  --  [ TECHPAPER ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

Free yourself from guilt, everyone judges everyone else. It is the way the world has always worked and it will always work this way, unless you heavily medicate everyone into a zombified state.

Human nature, is human nature. Don't worry about it.

QueenOf

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:36:44 PM

Am I the only one?

not only You, we do not reserve the right to do the judging someone either just as bad, we consider them equal to us, don't want to stray to anyone, but this is the reality in which our assumptions wrong, Sometimes they blame what we give,such  a trust ,learn from your experience.

Nambuwan

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:40:12 PM

Am I the only one?
For me you don't need to be negative on what you did and what you have experienced because i am like you. Just keep doing that and it will affect the people around you..

astrid.uchiha24

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:50:03 PM

Am I the only one?
If you are thinking that way, well you are a good lad buddy. I kinda like you since i always think there is a reason why people are like this and like that, why he/she does this or does that. But sometimes you cant restrain yourself if something bad has been done to you, you cant always think that way since we are just humans. Forgiving and letting things slide is not a bad actually but sometimes we need to fight back.

J. Cooper

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:58:53 PM

Yeah I try not to be to early to judge people but sometimes I do catch myself judging people before I get to know them. I guess I need to work on that. But if I give someone my trust and he/she abuses that trust, there's no coming back and I might as well remove them from my life.

arpon11

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

This happened to me several times and most times people take advantage of this to scam me. One thing that I have concluded in my mind is that integrity has departed from this world so I do suspected any action taken by people who come around me.  I do my judgement on them first and I do told myself " be careful boy".

finthebar

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

Am I the only one?
Essentially with 7.5 Billion people on the planet, you are certainly not the only one (regardless of what trait you pick).

Personally, I fall on the other end of the scale, I am not sure that I judge people right away - but I am certainly not giving them the benefit of the doubt in any risky situation with new/unknown people.

For you, do you think the problem is that you dont notice the bad actions someone takes or is it that you notice and you "talk yourself around" the problem?

naira

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:23:24 PM

Am I the only one?

not only You, we do not reserve the right to do the judging someone either just as bad, we consider them equal to us, don't want to stray to anyone, but this is the reality in which our assumptions wrong, Sometimes they blame what we give,such  a trust ,learn from your experience.
That's right, we have no right to judge others, because we are not necessarily right
Don't judge others without looking at the situation

ichsan ardi

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:51:29 PM

Am I the only one?

you're doing good, keep it up bruh.. me too, i always bad at judging people, i always think people just doing good to me. even sometimes, our kindness is rewarded with badness. but i believe, if we got hurt cause our kindness, God will replace it with the better. so, keep be a good person, keep be bad at judging people, and keep find the good in people no matter how bad they are bruh.
Mariya03

TokenStars.com/ACE ― tokenizing tennis stars

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:38:20 AM

We all know that judging person is bad, but admit it sometimes we judge especially when we didn't expect that the person you know can be like this or that. I am a person who also judged when I first met a person. This kind of judgement is like the first impression. But judging people based on how he/she act without knowing his/her reason is bad.

bcnaranjo

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:41:23 AM

Sometimes we are deceived by the looks, so it is a lesson learned not to trust people if you don't know them. It is important that we first know their background before getting near them.

AltCommunity Coin [PoW][PoT][PoS 180%][Airdrops][Bounties]
█ █ █ █ ☯Announcement ThreadBounty/Signature Thread☯ █ █ █ █
buldog16

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:32:54 AM

like a wisdom word says" don't judge a book from the cover " Cheesy
thats why we need to be careful when meet new person.
not all of us are sincerely in being friends.
sometime they just take the benefit of making friend.
but, being positive thinking to other people is great.

TRIFORCE TOKENS   ▀ ▀   PRE-SALE OPENS 14th OCT 2017
█ █        A GAMING REVOLUTION IS ON THE WAY        █ █ (http://triforcetokens.io)
arthendo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:49:01 AM

Don’t blame yourself. We are instinctively hard-wired for survival. When we see a dog (or a person) that might bite us (literally or metaphorically), of course we feel threatened. We go into fight-flight-freeze mode, and are unable to see the myriad possible reasons for another’s behavior. We get tight and defensive. This is a normal first reaction. The key is to pause before we act out of this mode.
SugoiSenpai

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:33:14 AM

I agree. Most people nowadays, are superficial at first they seem friendly and all, then after a while they'll show their true colors. These people need to have motivation in their lives, they need to change their lives, because whatever they are going through they still need to change how they think about life.

Palider

Activity: 312

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:42:42 AM

Am I the only one?

We do not really have to judge someone. We have no right to judge them, nor are we perfect to judge others. Yes, it is only a norm to judge people, but we do not want it to be done always outside or inside our home. Hopefully we will respect them with their bad aspects. And if you see another nasty thing to him? Just keep quiet and do not say it yet. Let them see who is wrong with them so that they can change their behavior bad. Respect the people who live with your community in your country   Lips sealed.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀

███
█████
█████
███████
███████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████████
██████████████

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2170

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:50:34 AM

We have no right to judge them, nor are we perfect to judge others.

I'm sorry, but I have every right to judge whoever I want, and I don't need to be perfect to judge others...

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project
Babylon

Activity: 490

Air token at it best.

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:32:58 AM

Am I the only one?

We do not want to be judgmental, we also make mistakes. Then we have no right to judge the people we know not. If you know it yet, but it's not because you know he should judge you by the judgment. It's only natural for our people to be judgmental, but we hope that we do not always do it. If you see something wrong with someone? let it be, do not judge it. He did not want to judge someone else. What if you were in her situation? will you be happy? it's not, right. Try to change your attitude and learn on how to respect other people especially people you know and strangers people who didn't known Smiley.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
|A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y|
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
Xester

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:22:36 PM

We have no right to judge them, nor are we perfect to judge others.

I'm sorry, but I have every right to judge whoever I want, and I don't need to be perfect to judge others...

Judging other people is something bad that we should avoid because no one in this world is perfect. You can hurt other people if we judge them and it can have bad impact to them. Before we judge people, we should already know who are they and what they do.

tushin4

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:05:47 AM

Judging someone does not define who they are; it defines who you are.That’s because our judgments reveals our soft-spots. Our insecurities. Our weaknesses.
And usually, we harshly judge others because we do the same to ourselves.
sonicwave

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:47:33 AM

Am I the only one?
There are a lot of people like you. You are a very kind person, you see only good things in all people.

henr!

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:52:22 AM

people specially girls  show good site when start to know them  after that you will find monster
Sheckley

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:04:56 AM

Usually we tend to judge others by projecting ourselves on others. This means we see our own features in others. This means that if we are good we will probably see in others their goodness, which in fact is ours, until eventually we have to find out that they are not so good after all...

bluered

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:17:33 AM

Am I the only one?

Me too, i always look at the good deeds of the person no matter how bad they are. But then they are abusing it, they are abusing my kindness.But then  I  still dont believe in first impression last, because at first we feel that some persons are bad but then if you get to know them more and hangout with them you would realize some of them are not what you think on the first time you saw them.

Jake052478

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:51:24 AM

You must not judge people... You must always judge yourself so that you will not be judged... People, as they say, will always look at the faults of others, this is a defense mechanism that after looking at the fault of others, they will feel better about themselves... saying "I am better off than that person!!!"  So I don't want to judge anyone...

*****I will do wonder for YOU!!!*****
Pancho95

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:07:12 AM

That is the reason why you need to be smart and always conscious about yourself. Other people we take with reserve. Never give everything and never trust a lot. I do not say that you should not believe to people but always be prepared for betrayal.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
DigeNarrator

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

You are not the only one
but with the years you can learn to handle it
just try not to lose trust in people completely
tsinelas

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:29:02 AM

Changing the point of view is definitely not something easy. But, that does not mean we can not do. With a strong will, we can slowly change the direction of thinking. From being busy assessing people from outer packaging to more detail with the deepest side.
Don't judge anyone.  Sometimes your truth isn't their truth. It's a matter of perspective.  If you don't want to be judged, better not do anything stupid. And better don't give a damn to those around you.

xianrf20

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:28:14 AM

Man's judgement is always subjective-affective by their own beliefs and feelings. Yes its our nature to judge others according to how we percieve them but always think twice before saying something because you may hurt others feeling when you don't watch  your words. Its not bad to judge after all in some ways good judgments lead to improvement of oneslf. Just remeber that you will judge others because you want to help them not because you want to destroy them.
PaulaSantos

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:21:56 AM

Am I the only one?
No your not. Yes not all prople is like that but many of them nowadays is being that nice when they only need you in progress, they going beside yoi when they need help of others but if you need them, they are just a bubbles that disappears. But I believe, true friends is always true to you when they actually that person without having a bad intentions.

RandeeColemanc1911

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:33:08 AM

Never trust any human being. I go on with this thought. It did not develop in one day.

▨  ▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬  ▨
« RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION » (https://worldcore.com/)
mahendra-13

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:52:22 AM

I believe that good people prevail in the world
s31joemhar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:13:50 AM

I never judge people.. I am a person who give trust in an easy way.. I let person be him or her... I dont care what or who is he.. As long were ok... Judging a people is degrading aomeone for what he can really be.. Let people be them and lift up them selves

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
apolonio

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

For judging people my opinion would be it is just normal for us to do it.But judging them with their looks,with their quality of life would not bring you any good.And it is not right to judge others.

[MULTIBOT] ▬ Powerful multithreaded trading platform
❰▬▬ Token Sale Start 20th Oct
Bitsusannah

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:21:39 AM

You are not alone. I have the tendency to believe everybody is as responsible, trustful and caring as I am. and it's very difficult to act like yourself but maintain a reserve, not trust completely the other people. It gets easier in time, though  Smiley

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
Sasuke102001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:53:23 AM

Am I the only one?
Actually judging people just by seeing them is very difficult as the phrase says " You cannot judge a book by its cover". Even I try to always see the good in a person but sometimes it is really difficult to avoid someone's bad side and I at last just say it cause they leave no choices it just happened some days before with me and one of my friend.

v3liana

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

Am I the only one?
I got a friend a girl. she is really good to people but she is being too much and make hers surrondings becomes uncomfortable. she is being hated by all of us (friend of work) and being humilated from behind. i knew what i done is bad things. but i think she deserve it cause how she interact and behave to other is so so bad and annoy us. and she is an adult and i believe she should have know what is wrong and what is right.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 154

FIRST HEDGE BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

Am I the only one?

Before you judge your neighbor? ask yourself first if you are perfect : - /. That's the problem most people do, their power is judging. If you see something wrong with a person? just let it be, just be quiet. You can even tell them, do not make your judgment judge by others. What if you? is judged? would you be happy, did not you? The feeling you feel when you're being beaten, so will they feel.

HEDGETOKEN        |   FIRST HEDGE BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM   |       Whitepaper         
        ICO ▶ September 15th, 2017         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     Facebook     Slack        Blog     Reddit      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kodes88

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:20:27 PM

Everyone always does good when they first meet us, but we must always be vigilant, do not be too quick to believe in people we just know because many of them are just doing good to lure us and will cheat us when we are careless. Not everyone is like that, there are many people who are good from the beginning to the long time, but we must always be vigilant.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Maricel2017

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:10:55 PM

Am I the only one?

Before you judge your neighbor? ask yourself first if you are perfect : - /. That's the problem most people do, their power is judging. If you see something wrong with a person? just let it be, just be quiet. You can even tell them, do not make your judgment judge by others. What if you? is judged? would you be happy, did not you? The feeling you feel when you're being beaten, so will they feel.
Dont judge that you will not be judge also. Nobodys perfect at all. Everybody may commit a mistake but you can also learn from it and maybe through this you would become successful. L

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
kevinn669

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

Am I the only one?

Dont judge that you will not be judge also. Nobodys perfect at all. Everybody may commit a mistake but you can also learn from it and maybe through this you would become successful. L

Sometimes the Law can be on the side of a murderer and a rapist. I do not understand this. Then you want to punish that person yourself. But it's not right

▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Kulang

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:26:33 PM

Am I the only one?

Sometimes the Law can be on the side of a murderer and a rapist. I do not understand this. Then you want to punish that person yourself. But it's not right
If the justice system will not improve and will just continue to be trashy, then that can really happen. Or if the one who will be the judge for a certain case is a friend or has been given a bribe, then justice will not really be at the side of the victim but on the side of the accused instead.

▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
NorvsGanda

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

Judging is one of the characteristics I already eliminated long time ago. It is because I realized that I do not want to be judge by other people, therefore I will not do it to them too. It is very wrong to judge other people even if we do not really know his/her status in life.

Lm2e4

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

Am I the only one?

Every person has a good side and same as bad. Some acts like bad but they are good within, while some acts like good but a monster within. So we really cannot tell who are the good and the bad ones. And I think we are all bad at judging people, but it still doesn't matter, for me what matter most is who you are to them and not them to you. Don't find the good on other people, because you will always find yourself fooled by believing on stupid things.

micashane

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:17:22 PM

Am I the only one?
I believe that all of us have a good sides. Not all people are bad and fool you around. It's just a matter of fact that your friend besid3 you is not that good as you thought. They're just not the friend whom you looking for. But I believe that all people can be a good person when they let themselves as a good person.

█ █          AIRTOKEN        |   THE TOKEN FOR MOBILE ACCESS   |       Whitepaper         █ █
[AIRFOX  BROWSER]          ICO ▶ September 19th, 2017          [AIRFOX RECHARGE]
▬▬▬▬▬■▄▄▄▄▄      Twitter     Telegram     Slack     Ann Thread     Blog     Reddit      ▄▄▄▄▄■▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:51:03 PM

We all judge everything we see everyday. Judge people according to what they do, and then act accordingly. If you don't, many of them will take advantage of you.

Cool
mirror001

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:03:10 AM

Am I the only one?
no you are not the only one to face that problem in judging people. you should never make any kind theory or expectation about the person you meet for the first time. because you can not judge him by just in first meeting. if you want to judge him or her give it time mett more than once and then you should make a good judgement about that person.
arnobs07

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:31:39 AM

I think it is obvious that we can't judge a person when we meet a person at the first time because every one try to be good or try to be show good side of their with other person at the first time how evil he or she is so we are not being a fool when we failed to judge a person at the first time.but it is not a good decision,,always try to find a good person in bad person.In my point of view we should cope up with a bad person when only we need them because they also doing the same thing with you.As a human being sometimes failed to judge a people its natural because we can't be successful in our every steps whatever we take in our life for our own interest.so we should see it as an experience which is needed at that time rather than think that i am being a fooled by someone.......Wink Wink Wink Wink

MultiBot ▬ Powerful cloud-based Trading Platform
jamids

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:37:33 AM

Am I the only one?

Most of us if not all of us wanted to show the good side of ourselves to the people we encounter because as what they say first impression always last but then eventually as you communicate with that person and be with him/her for a long time, you will eventually see the good and bad side of him. There are really people who are good-natured but end up doing things not proper because of some reasons may it be because of love, money or family. We just need to be vigilant always and if you want your secret not expose then keep it to yourself.

sweetbet

Activity: 140

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 08:41:45 AM

Someone once told me that I should always look for the good in people. But it seems that the older you get and the more crap you see, the more cynical you get. No person is all good or all bad. We are a mix of both and we are who we are as a result of one million and one factors including genetics, personality, past experiences, upbringing, beliefs, etc etc etc. I think that the main thing for me is to always exercise a certain degree of caution when dealing with anyone and always be alert so to minimize the risk of someone taking me for a ride.

Sweet Bet - Reviews of USA online casinos, poker rooms, sports books & bingo halls. Casino Feed, Online Casinos, Fire Casinos, Casinos Online & USA online casinos are works in progress.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
mizumi26

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:28:49 AM

People just sometimes don't like to be too open to others. That's why they might seem to be too close and even mean
Tubig

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:17:29 PM

Judging people is so easy now a days. It was like picking a pebble to someone we don't really know personally. How i wish people will try to know the story of the person they are judging first.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Neytiri

newbie and proud

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:54:51 PM

my brother that is a good thing because thats need a pure heart to see always the good in people

Λ SPARTA » 1 token » 300 Startups » SPARTAICO.com
Zemomtum

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:20:39 PM

Am I the only one?

Let's not judge people, also remember you are a person, do you think that you can hear bad words from other people who want to judging you too? You can not even accept it, as much as they feel. So before you judge someone, ask yourself first if you are perfect. If you know that you are perfect, judge if you want but you would have received it and do not get mad when someone judges you too. Believe in karma, because everyone in the world is experiencing it Smiley.

■■■         HEDGETOKEN        |   FIRST HEDGE BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM   |       Whitepaper          ■■■
        ICO ▶ September 15th, 2017          
▬▬▬▬■▬▬▬▬     Twitter     Facebook     Slack        Blog     Reddit      ▬▬▬▬■▬▬▬▬
MostHigh

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:38:12 PM

Its very good you try to analyse peoples character and take decisions but its not normally good to go out and tell anybody about it. you better make your decision and move on. It helps that way.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
jiamileshuai

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:34:45 PM

I think you are not the only one. I think you were not being fooled and you are not bad. It seems that you have value in life because you try to be positive about someone, regardless they bad or good, It is indeed so. We ought to be like that, trying for thinking positive about someone, rather than judging book from the cover.
However, it also needs for us to be wary of people if we do not know them very well, to not believe directly. 

jakezyrus00

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:36:46 PM

Am I the only one?
Many of us have that kind of personality. Me also, even if I don't want to judge people but sometimes I do. Specially for those people who shows negative attitude when the first time I meet him/her. But I make sure that my judgement is just for me. I do not show any negative attitude towards him/her even if my judgement is negative.

Creating N Action

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:31:22 AM

Judging people means saying an opinion in other people or by giving of means to unknown people. You are trying to describe other people in positive or negative. They gives you meaning the way they dress, the way they talk, and the way they act or move. You say something in some people without knowing their personal background even if it's bad or good.

coolcoinz

Activity: 462

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:52:23 AM

Its very good you try to analyse peoples character and take decisions but its not normally good to go out and tell anybody about it. you better make your decision and move on. It helps that way.
That's true. Judging is in our nature. When you're introduced to someone new you're immediately judging, trying to know what to expect of them.
Usually first impressions are wrong, but we do it anyway. I think judging is fine as long as you don't show it outside. You might think worse of a person, but you shouldn't treat them badly unless they give you a reason.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
Xising

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

Am I the only one?

Best tip yet is not to judge other people. Just be positive in everything you do and good things will come your way. You can never have too many friends. If they decide to do bad things to you, don't fret. It's their loss, not yours. Just stay true to yourself and you will attract true people that will stay in your life.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
Anonaneadone

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

Am I the only one?
Your not the only one, because me too, i see only the good in person and denied the bad things they do, i also experiencing to be fooled but i really do not make them do fool me as possible because they know what my personality is if i found out.

turmidi

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:23:28 PM

It is better to find the good in people rather than just judging them. I think that it is good behavior, as good people we should be like that. Seeing the goodness of people will give positive effects for us. It will feed back to our self. The world will be positive for us.

It is good attitude if you do thing such finding the good of people.   

Elsa Khan

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

That depends on how you are judging someone.Are you looking for the good things or bad things.If you are finding the good in people then you are doing it right.But often people judge someone so easily and rush to a negative thought. That is really bad.
eann014

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:45:31 PM

Am I the only one?

You are not the only one. People always show their good side in the beginning. Because they want to get your attention and confidence that they are really nice people to begin with. A good example is a husband and wife you have just started. Initially there are really good at each other and later one of them starting to be a bad person that why there are a lot of divorce that ended because of this. They have a lot of difference that was not evident in the beginning of their marriage.
yep you are not the only one. There are a lot of people judging a person. They are just good for the first time especially when they know that you have a lot of money, not just in the first met. People will also judge you by how a person sees you. If they think you are poor they will not go with you even you want them. I am not saying all people are like that. Some people are like that and we cannot deny the fact that there will always be like that.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ichsan ardi

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:12:28 PM

Am I the only one?

u'r not the only one, me too.. i dont care if i end up being fooled by a person that i think good. cause i really believe when we think good, all can be good. when we doing good to other people, other people will doing good to us.
KingOfWinterfell01

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:48:30 PM

I get the same feeling. All I think about now is what they do to other people or to you has always has a reason behind it. Not every action is rooted to something bad. Maybe the person who just fooled you might have just been fooled or is in need but he/she is desperate. Sometimes, it helps if you understand the motive a person has when doing the bad things they do to other people.

choirunn

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:19:36 AM

Am I the only one?

don't judge people by cover

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Globitex ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hyunee

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:34:58 AM

Well I also trust people easily. Even though it's the first time we've met if I fell that I can trust you, I can trust you that easily. But once you do something that makes me feel bad that's the last thing that you had my trust.

galestorm

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:03:09 AM

Well its the opposite for me. I tend to be cautious and observant when talking to people especially when they want to be friends with me. I've dealt with several problems in the past, one particular problem is when i got fooled by the person that i trust the most. I dont want that to happen again that's why i'm very careful at picking those that i want to include in my social circle. So far so good.

joelou

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:18:26 PM

Dont look the outer appearance of the person thats not a base to judge a person . For me i just want to observe or talk to a person before i judge him/her.

mirror001

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:21:56 PM

Well its the inverse for me. I have a tendency to be mindful and perceptive when conversing with individuals particularly when they need to be companions with me. I've managed a few issues before, one specific issue is the point at which I got tricked by the individual that I believe the most. I dont need that to happen again that is the reason i'm exceptionally cautious at picking those that I need to incorporate into my group of friends. Not too bad up til now.
Babebottle

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:02:15 AM

do not trust anyone until they earn ur trustness
rey.fudz15

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:37:42 AM

yes true, whatever bad deeds a people does there is always a reason why he/she is doing it unless there is some kind of brain damage or that people is mentally incapable of thinking right things.

colivingclub

Activity: 38

A Future With Us

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:17:23 AM

Am I the only one?

One of Murphy's laws tells us that any relationship start as an ideal. We all do the same mistake when we meet new person, and the mistake is that we think out and assign a lot of good character traits that have no relation to this person. And a lot of disappointment in the end. So here comes the judgment, you are talking about, but it is literally our own fault.

New standard in the Coliving Market
lukesimon

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:31:32 AM

Am I the only one?

Yes.. I get you., I'm also one of those people who try not to judge someone base on their actions, instead I kept asking myself what happened in the past that drives them to be who they are right now, try to understand them and get along with them, But I don't trust. I'd been through a lot and being cautious, observer and very careful when choosing friends are the things I learned from my experience growing up. These are the things i do to avoid judging nor losing a friend at the same time.

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

... I end up being fooled...

I understand that being fooled over and over again could end on something like an animadversion with people, but you should keep in your mind that NOT judging people on the first look is the correct way, be strong, IMHO you are doing well and don't forget that evil people will always try to hurt good people....

Genemind

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:06:31 PM

Judging people has indeed become a habit to all of us. We easily judge people for the number one aspect, and that is the physical appearance. It is a bad habit but somehow true to others.

gabmen

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:07:40 PM

Judging people has indeed become a habit to all of us. We easily judge people for the number one aspect, and that is the physical appearance. It is a bad habit but somehow true to others.

Right. And its sad really. I don't think anyone is in a position to judge someone sine all of us are flawed one way or another. Respect should be given and we should understand one another instead of judging.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:24:29 PM

Jesus said, "By their fruits you will know them." Is that making a judgment? Or is it simply seeing things the way they are?

If making a judgment has to do with closing your eyes to what's going on around you, be careful to not drive of a cliff... or into a crowd... by accident.

Judging people to be good is finding no wrong in them until you see the wrong. Then make a right judgment. But don't "over-judge" people, because you don't always know the reasons why they might have been forced against their will into doing what they did... good or bad.

Cool
kiddddddd

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:18:08 AM

Am I the only one?

If you're seeking only the good side of them, it's not called judging people.
It's understanding them.
The way i judge a person or a group of people is different.
I always start of nothing, of course! But i don't do that all of a sudden. It takes time. To judge a person, you must to learn to know his past.
Nature builds our personality. You cannot tell that a killer is a sinner without knowing what happened. Perhaps he only defended himself from getting killed by another person.
Or even if he's really a killer. You should ask yoursef "why?" Over and over and over everytime you find an answer.
He might experienced inhumane nature that made him like that.
You're just a few steps away from judging people. It isn't really that bad. By knowing their past, you'll learn further to understand them. But never condone them if you think they're getting abusive. It's still our right to prevent something bad if necessary.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:46:15 AM

Am I the only one?
You are not alone. Many of us just like you see in people only positive side. And then they deceived us. You cannot be so gullible. But often there's nothing you can do about it.
Monta3002

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

Am I the only one?
Not only you but many people ere experiencing it. That is what a fake friend is, good at the beginning but such a demon inside they will never show their real identity until they will no longer needs you.

REGΛ    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    LET'S REINVENT INSURΛNCE TOGETHER    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    REGΛ
//  JOIN PRE-SΛLE  //  15th Sept 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPΛPER  ▄  FΛCEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRΛM  ▄  GOOGLE+  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄
SangkuniBird

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:43:45 AM

If you look at a young man, then say in your heart, 'This man has not much disobedience to Allah while I have many disobedience to Allah. No doubt this guy is better than me '.
desmodiAN

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:24:45 AM

deception is a evolutionary concept. so it doesnt matter if someone is good or bad. if someone is real in other eyes or not. deception is a behaviour that can bring s.o. advantages. thus it will always be around. but your choice is not to believe only 1side of a story.
robkoz

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:37:07 AM

Dont bother with fake people they're just going to waste your time.
Sounds you just need to hang out with more people and form connections and
stay with those that make you feel happy.
its that simple
Capeshifter

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:15:54 PM

don't judge people unless you want to be judged yourself. As you already mentioned everyone grows up in a different environment, and with different experiences. That changes the perception of the world by a lot (depending on how you grew up), which affects your behaviour as well. For example, if you grew up in a violent environment, it's more likely that you are violent yourself, but is it your fault? Not really. You grew up that way so you think it's "normal" to act so. And are being judged by other for doing the things you do, even though you believe they are "normal". So kudos to you, don't judge
strend4239

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:19:04 PM

Everyone  easily judge people base on what they see..I think its nature to all of us..the important is you know how to respect the people you judge it whether saying him face to face or at her back just do it constructively...always keep it in your mind you are not perfect..

Bottom line is don't judge the book by its cover!!!
lizardobonifacio

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

Well most of the time i am judged to be the person I am not really am. It is coming no other than my close relatives. Be good always and kind with other people. Do not let judgement crippled you.

Aeotx

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:29:11 PM

Judging someone does not define who they are; it defines who you are.That’s because our judgments reveals our soft-spots. Our insecurities. Our weaknesses.
And usually, we harshly judge others because we do the same to ourselves.

Yeah its true, judging someone define yourself, when you judge them its obviously how kind of person you are, so its better to keep our mouth shut than to judge others that we do not know already.

PRE-ANN: PiCoin - get in now, signature campaign !
Rhosadah

Activity: 151

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

Most people are always stuck in the ego to judge others. The work of self-assessment is usually less motivating, but when challenged to judge others, passion and motivation will unite in enthusiasm to discover the identity of others

Bankz1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:00:47 PM

Jesus tells us to look at our own sin before judging someone else.the Bible tells us we are to confront others sin with truth and love in respect and secondly do not judge at all if you judge others the way the Pharisees do,If you do judge people this way, you will be judged with the same severity.
PIR

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:52:02 AM

when we judge people constructively-would be beneficial, but judging just to put them down is not good, for the same way you judge, you will be judge as well. 
jokowi

Activity: 654

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:30:25 AM

Am I the only one?
It's hard to judge a person. A good person is even harder. Personality and ethics make a human worth. Society is now finding good people hardly full of people who are camouflaged carefully. Having talent without virtue ruins the whole society. No talent is difficult to work, hard to succeed.

thugpi

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:54:18 PM

Sometimes I judge people on how they look, I don't know why but that only at first look, but when I get to know that person no matter who is he/she, how it look. I don't care as long as that person has a good personality

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
Andrianla

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:19:17 PM

I agree with you, in fact they are not as we expected. As this is life, life is full of challenges, life must be more patient one day will get to the point where the right will get the reward

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

supine

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:21:49 PM

Am I the only one?

I really think that everything happens for a reason. I'm also that kind of person, I always justify people's actions whether it's good or bad. I really think that it's a good attitude because that way you can avoid conflict with other people.

SecretSquirrel

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:20:46 PM

Am I the only one?
Always try to be reasonable and empathetic to the people you meet and hope for the best, but always be ready for the worst. Like you said "Too many snakes in disguise.".  Wink

Opera VPN user.
iconicavs

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:30:32 AM

Am I the only one?

I judge people very quick as well. The only difference is that I don't voice it out and keep my comments to myself. I don't talk about people who has nothing to do with me or didn't harm me. Trust no one but yourself.
dx5

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:42:20 AM

Am I the only one?

That's just a lesson of living in this world when you're a nice person. You project that into others, and slowly and sometimes in a hard manner learn the ways of many and many.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

ongta

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

Don't ever judge people by they look.Because we don't know sometime people look bad but they have beautiful heart honest and carrying.For me I'm easy to accept people's to be friend no matter how they looked as long they not harmful.

perfectliberty

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:07:21 PM

Am I the only one?

Judging people is really normal for us. Judging basing from someone's physical appearance or status in life is bad. We should not judge others because they are merely bad at some things. We must not judge others if we can't even judge ourselves. There is a saying " Don't judge a book by its cover." We should avoid being a faultfinder.
PIR

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:13:53 PM

Judging people is normal to human being,,cause they have instinct,feeling and mind-so you are not only one judging people.
mhine07

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

It is easy to judge people in first meeting , even if you didn't know each other personally . That is why we call our own instinct. We have different kind of view in judging people. Some or most people is too judgemental nowadays , more on social media sites. Even if they don't know how the story starts , they starts judging it with just reading or watching the scene. Eventhough they are not in the incidents, judging people nowadays is like a hobby for most people who lacks for attention.

CREDEROOM A Digital Era Fintech Company
ICO Start 16 Oct 2017 - 15 Nov 2017
[WhitePaper][Bounty][Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
noelwenceslao03

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:27:09 PM

Judging people is automatic. Would you try and hinder somethin that your mind automatically does? What's containable is the actions after judging someone.
Compact_Racer_729

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:33:15 PM

Don't ever judge people by they look.Because we don't know sometime people look bad but they have beautiful heart honest and carrying.For me I'm easy to accept people's to be friend no matter how they looked as long they not harmful.

I think its really important, a lot of people doing this, its like a reflex. Not only in normal life even in a court suspect looking can change the mind of the court.

its named halo effect in articles.
Malsetid

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:46:24 AM

Judging people is automatic. Would you try and hinder somethin that your mind automatically does? What's containable is the actions after judging someone.

Good point there dude. Yeah you're right. Even if we deny it, we do judge people most of the time by their looks or where they came from. But people differ with what they do after that. Here is where respect comes in. Good people would immediately brush that initial judgement while others would build on it to hurt others

Bodywowoya

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:58:01 AM

Am I the only one?
Itself must first of all improve and wipe off all the bad qualities, and then judge the rest. All people are different in both character and behavior, and all can not be remade, so be reconciled.

anggoro manise

Activity: 15

Yakin sampai

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:05:29 AM

To judge the first person who is certain of the responsibilities of what the person is saying, because the only word is the deed
tes-dav

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:47:16 AM

Well it is hard to know people and it is very wrong to judge before really knowing them. So prejudice is a very bad thing all we need to do is to be wise I doing any thing with others in other not to give room for judgement.
Wilfrer

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:16:29 AM

If you want to evaluate another person, you must first find out about that person. You need time to consider their actions, their behavior and their actions. Then you evaluate that person. The social life is very difficult to evaluate a person because we know only their surface.

rox04

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:22:42 AM

Never judge a book by its cover. Ever heard that saying? You probably have! Judging people is very common. Everywhere you go, anywhere you go, you will be judged. Whether it is simply just on your beliefs, your looks, who you hang out with, your personality or your actions, etc., humans have a tendency to set an impression or stereotypes on people—even if they have never even met the person before. It is nature that people make a judgment aboe
SamPo

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:53:29 AM

Am I the only one?
Why is it too easy for other people to judge someone.  Even though they don't know the stories behind the person's life.  We tend to judge without even understanding or listening to what they have to say.  It saddebs me that everyone mistook others because of what others says.  Let us hear their story first.  In the first place it's not our life.

gabmen

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:09:32 AM

If you want to evaluate another person, you must first find out about that person. You need time to consider their actions, their behavior and their actions. Then you evaluate that person. The social life is very difficult to evaluate a person because we know only their surface.

The thing is, we are all flawed one way or another. That takes away our right to judge anyone based on simple things like appearance or status in society.

cryptoon007

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:33:12 AM

No Jaibster, I'm with you on this one. This might sound a bit discouraging, but we are naive. Mostly trusted people with my money; lending them many times because they pretended to be good, only to be insulted when I came to ask for it back.
meliodas

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:07:37 AM

Am I the only one?

The key to this problem is to not give all your trust and to not give too much love. It is in nature of man to show only the good sides when you first meet them. So, you'll never truly know a person in just a day or a short period of time.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
Asuka

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:04 AM

Am I the only one?

The key to this problem is to not give all your trust and to not give too much love. It is in nature of man to show only the good sides when you first meet them. So, you'll never truly know a person in just a day or a short period of time.

Yeah, you will only know what kind of person some one when you are together in home. In first meet we all always be nice, it is natural to all of us.

Ravenangel

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:38:31 AM

It's not easy to judge a person. Everyone is entitled for a free mind to deliver what his/her point of view in life, in business,etc. but that doesn't mean one has to go over the edge. Me, personally, I was a victim of free judging. I was already misjudged though it was our first meeting. But that did not stop of starting a new friendship with that person judging me. I am not a smiling person so actually your first impression on me is a snob...eventually if you will know me along the way, I guess you will like me.
rainmaximo

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

ofcourse not .. your not the only one i that situation, mostly some of us deceive by the looks or apperance of the people around us because we believed that the person that we've meet are good enough, we put our trust to them already . when they betray us we got hurt because of the fact we trusted that person to much and we're hoping that we stay together for long.

PRE ICO  ▀    ▀  WORDCOIN  ▀    ▀  ICO
Sep.27 - Oct.04                            Oct.10 - Nov.07
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.