Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 08:59:45 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Judging people.  (Read 2478 times)
basyang

Activity: 196

Crypterium- Digital Cryptobank & Credit Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:41:30 PM

I've always been a person who tries to find the good in people no matter how bad they are. Every person seems to be good when the first time I meet them. Even their bad actions are somehow justified. I consider this as a curse because I end up being fooled. I'm basically really bad at judging people. Too many snakes in disguise.
Am I the only one?

In my opinion, Your Question" Am I the only one" the only person who can answered that is you because even though you did not know everything about yourself you are the only person who can find out your attitude. It is a good thing for you to find the good in people no matter bad they are is it because you know that every people has a good side and they are kind even though there attitude was really bad.

I also think that no matter how bad people they have also a soft side we just need to figure it out to understand why they need to be bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

Free yourself from guilt, everyone judges everyone else. It is the way the world has always worked and it will always work this way, unless you heavily medicate everyone into a zombified state.

Human nature, is human nature. Don't worry about it.

QueenOf

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:36:44 PM

I've always been a person who tries to find the good in people no matter how bad they are. Every person seems to be good when the first time I meet them. Even their bad actions are somehow justified. I consider this as a curse because I end up being fooled. I'm basically really bad at judging people. Too many snakes in disguise.
Am I the only one?

not only You, we do not reserve the right to do the judging someone either just as bad, we consider them equal to us, don't want to stray to anyone, but this is the reality in which our assumptions wrong, Sometimes they blame what we give,such  a trust ,learn from your experience.

Nambuwan

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:40:12 PM

Am I the only one?
For me you don't need to be negative on what you did and what you have experienced because i am like you. Just keep doing that and it will affect the people around you..

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:50:03 PM

Am I the only one?
If you are thinking that way, well you are a good lad buddy. I kinda like you since i always think there is a reason why people are like this and like that, why he/she does this or does that. But sometimes you cant restrain yourself if something bad has been done to you, you cant always think that way since we are just humans. Forgiving and letting things slide is not a bad actually but sometimes we need to fight back.

J. Cooper

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:58:53 PM

Yeah I try not to be to early to judge people but sometimes I do catch myself judging people before I get to know them. I guess I need to work on that. But if I give someone my trust and he/she abuses that trust, there's no coming back and I might as well remove them from my life.

arpon11

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

This happened to me several times and most times people take advantage of this to scam me. One thing that I have concluded in my mind is that integrity has departed from this world so I do suspected any action taken by people who come around me.  I do my judgement on them first and I do told myself " be careful boy".

finthebar

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:57:37 PM

Am I the only one?
Essentially with 7.5 Billion people on the planet, you are certainly not the only one (regardless of what trait you pick).

Personally, I fall on the other end of the scale, I am not sure that I judge people right away - but I am certainly not giving them the benefit of the doubt in any risky situation with new/unknown people.

For you, do you think the problem is that you dont notice the bad actions someone takes or is it that you notice and you "talk yourself around" the problem?

naira

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:23:24 PM

Am I the only one?

not only You, we do not reserve the right to do the judging someone either just as bad, we consider them equal to us, don't want to stray to anyone, but this is the reality in which our assumptions wrong, Sometimes they blame what we give,such  a trust ,learn from your experience.
That's right, we have no right to judge others, because we are not necessarily right
Don't judge others without looking at the situation

ichsan ardi

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:51:29 PM

Am I the only one?

you're doing good, keep it up bruh.. me too, i always bad at judging people, i always think people just doing good to me. even sometimes, our kindness is rewarded with badness. but i believe, if we got hurt cause our kindness, God will replace it with the better. so, keep be a good person, keep be bad at judging people, and keep find the good in people no matter how bad they are bruh.
Mariya03

Activity: 56

TokenStars.com/ACE ― tokenizing tennis stars

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:38:20 AM

We all know that judging person is bad, but admit it sometimes we judge especially when we didn't expect that the person you know can be like this or that. I am a person who also judged when I first met a person. This kind of judgement is like the first impression. But judging people based on how he/she act without knowing his/her reason is bad.

bcnaranjo

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:41:23 AM

Sometimes we are deceived by the looks, so it is a lesson learned not to trust people if you don't know them. It is important that we first know their background before getting near them.

AltCommunity Coin [PoW][PoT][PoS 180%][Airdrops][Bounties]
█ █ █ █ ☯Announcement ThreadBounty/Signature Thread☯ █ █ █ █
buldog16

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:32:54 AM

like a wisdom word says" don't judge a book from the cover " Cheesy
thats why we need to be careful when meet new person.
not all of us are sincerely in being friends.
sometime they just take the benefit of making friend.
but, being positive thinking to other people is great.

arthendo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:49:01 AM

Don’t blame yourself. We are instinctively hard-wired for survival. When we see a dog (or a person) that might bite us (literally or metaphorically), of course we feel threatened. We go into fight-flight-freeze mode, and are unable to see the myriad possible reasons for another’s behavior. We get tight and defensive. This is a normal first reaction. The key is to pause before we act out of this mode.
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 182

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:33:14 AM

I agree. Most people nowadays, are superficial at first they seem friendly and all, then after a while they'll show their true colors. These people need to have motivation in their lives, they need to change their lives, because whatever they are going through they still need to change how they think about life.

Palider

Activity: 312

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:42:42 AM

Am I the only one?

We do not really have to judge someone. We have no right to judge them, nor are we perfect to judge others. Yes, it is only a norm to judge people, but we do not want it to be done always outside or inside our home. Hopefully we will respect them with their bad aspects. And if you see another nasty thing to him? Just keep quiet and do not say it yet. Let them see who is wrong with them so that they can change their behavior bad. Respect the people who live with your community in your country   Lips sealed.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀

███
█████
█████
███████
███████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████████
██████████████

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2170

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:50:34 AM

We have no right to judge them, nor are we perfect to judge others.

I'm sorry, but I have every right to judge whoever I want, and I don't need to be perfect to judge others...

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project
Babylon

Activity: 490

Air token at it best.

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:32:58 AM

Am I the only one?

We do not want to be judgmental, we also make mistakes. Then we have no right to judge the people we know not. If you know it yet, but it's not because you know he should judge you by the judgment. It's only natural for our people to be judgmental, but we hope that we do not always do it. If you see something wrong with someone? let it be, do not judge it. He did not want to judge someone else. What if you were in her situation? will you be happy? it's not, right. Try to change your attitude and learn on how to respect other people especially people you know and strangers people who didn't known Smiley.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
|A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y|
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
Xester

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:22:36 PM

We have no right to judge them, nor are we perfect to judge others.

I'm sorry, but I have every right to judge whoever I want, and I don't need to be perfect to judge others...

Judging other people is something bad that we should avoid because no one in this world is perfect. You can hurt other people if we judge them and it can have bad impact to them. Before we judge people, we should already know who are they and what they do.

tushin4

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:05:47 AM

Judging someone does not define who they are; it defines who you are.That’s because our judgments reveals our soft-spots. Our insecurities. Our weaknesses.
And usually, we harshly judge others because we do the same to ourselves.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.