Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 07:49:14 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Judging people.  (Read 2334 times)
sonicwave

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:47:33 AM

I've always been a person who tries to find the good in people no matter how bad they are. Every person seems to be good when the first time I meet them. Even their bad actions are somehow justified. I consider this as a curse because I end up being fooled. I'm basically really bad at judging people. Too many snakes in disguise.
Am I the only one?
There are a lot of people like you. You are a very kind person, you see only good things in all people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
henr!

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:52:22 AM

people specially girls  show good site when start to know them  after that you will find monster
Sheckley

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:04:56 AM

Usually we tend to judge others by projecting ourselves on others. This means we see our own features in others. This means that if we are good we will probably see in others their goodness, which in fact is ours, until eventually we have to find out that they are not so good after all...

bluered

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:17:33 AM

I've always been a person who tries to find the good in people no matter how bad they are. Every person seems to be good when the first time I meet them. Even their bad actions are somehow justified. I consider this as a curse because I end up being fooled. I'm basically really bad at judging people. Too many snakes in disguise.
Am I the only one?

Me too, i always look at the good deeds of the person no matter how bad they are. But then they are abusing it, they are abusing my kindness.But then  I  still dont believe in first impression last, because at first we feel that some persons are bad but then if you get to know them more and hangout with them you would realize some of them are not what you think on the first time you saw them.

Jake052478

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:51:24 AM

You must not judge people... You must always judge yourself so that you will not be judged... People, as they say, will always look at the faults of others, this is a defense mechanism that after looking at the fault of others, they will feel better about themselves... saying "I am better off than that person!!!"  So I don't want to judge anyone...

*****I will do wonder for YOU!!!*****
Pancho95

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:07:12 AM

That is the reason why you need to be smart and always conscious about yourself. Other people we take with reserve. Never give everything and never trust a lot. I do not say that you should not believe to people but always be prepared for betrayal.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
DigeNarrator

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

You are not the only one
but with the years you can learn to handle it
just try not to lose trust in people completely
tsinelas

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:29:02 AM

Changing the point of view is definitely not something easy. But, that does not mean we can not do. With a strong will, we can slowly change the direction of thinking. From being busy assessing people from outer packaging to more detail with the deepest side.
Don't judge anyone.  Sometimes your truth isn't their truth. It's a matter of perspective.  If you don't want to be judged, better not do anything stupid. And better don't give a damn to those around you.

xianrf20

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:28:14 AM

Man's judgement is always subjective-affective by their own beliefs and feelings. Yes its our nature to judge others according to how we percieve them but always think twice before saying something because you may hurt others feeling when you don't watch  your words. Its not bad to judge after all in some ways good judgments lead to improvement of oneslf. Just remeber that you will judge others because you want to help them not because you want to destroy them.
PaulaSantos

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:21:56 AM

Am I the only one?
No your not. Yes not all prople is like that but many of them nowadays is being that nice when they only need you in progress, they going beside yoi when they need help of others but if you need them, they are just a bubbles that disappears. But I believe, true friends is always true to you when they actually that person without having a bad intentions.

RandeeColemanc1911

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:33:08 AM

Never trust any human being. I go on with this thought. It did not develop in one day.

▨  ▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬  ▨
« RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION » (https://worldcore.com/)
mahendra-13

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:52:22 AM

I believe that good people prevail in the world
s31joemhar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:13:50 AM

I never judge people.. I am a person who give trust in an easy way.. I let person be him or her... I dont care what or who is he.. As long were ok... Judging a people is degrading aomeone for what he can really be.. Let people be them and lift up them selves

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
apolonio

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:25:57 AM

For judging people my opinion would be it is just normal for us to do it.But judging them with their looks,with their quality of life would not bring you any good.And it is not right to judge others.

[MULTIBOT] ▬ Powerful multithreaded trading platform
❰▬▬ Token Sale Start 20th Oct
Bitsusannah

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:21:39 AM

You are not alone. I have the tendency to believe everybody is as responsible, trustful and caring as I am. and it's very difficult to act like yourself but maintain a reserve, not trust completely the other people. It gets easier in time, though  Smiley

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
Sasuke102001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:53:23 AM

Am I the only one?
Actually judging people just by seeing them is very difficult as the phrase says " You cannot judge a book by its cover". Even I try to always see the good in a person but sometimes it is really difficult to avoid someone's bad side and I at last just say it cause they leave no choices it just happened some days before with me and one of my friend.
v3liana

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

Am I the only one?
I got a friend a girl. she is really good to people but she is being too much and make hers surrondings becomes uncomfortable. she is being hated by all of us (friend of work) and being humilated from behind. i knew what i done is bad things. but i think she deserve it cause how she interact and behave to other is so so bad and annoy us. and she is an adult and i believe she should have know what is wrong and what is right.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 154

FIRST HEDGE BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

Am I the only one?

Before you judge your neighbor? ask yourself first if you are perfect : - /. That's the problem most people do, their power is judging. If you see something wrong with a person? just let it be, just be quiet. You can even tell them, do not make your judgment judge by others. What if you? is judged? would you be happy, did not you? The feeling you feel when you're being beaten, so will they feel.

HEDGETOKEN        |   FIRST HEDGE BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM   |       Whitepaper         
        ICO ▶ September 15th, 2017         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     Facebook     Slack        Blog     Reddit      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kodes88

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:20:27 PM

Everyone always does good when they first meet us, but we must always be vigilant, do not be too quick to believe in people we just know because many of them are just doing good to lure us and will cheat us when we are careless. Not everyone is like that, there are many people who are good from the beginning to the long time, but we must always be vigilant.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Maricel2017

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:10:55 PM

Am I the only one?

Before you judge your neighbor? ask yourself first if you are perfect : - /. That's the problem most people do, their power is judging. If you see something wrong with a person? just let it be, just be quiet. You can even tell them, do not make your judgment judge by others. What if you? is judged? would you be happy, did not you? The feeling you feel when you're being beaten, so will they feel.
Dont judge that you will not be judge also. Nobodys perfect at all. Everybody may commit a mistake but you can also learn from it and maybe through this you would become successful. L

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.