Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 10:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad?  (Read 12093 times)
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

No of course not! The media makes them look like they are but most of them are not. My country has several island which is populated by Muslim people. They haven't done anything to harm the entire city. I do not believe such thing.
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

No, not all muslims are bad, i have muslim friends in middle east and they are really nice, infact they are one of the reason how i was able to go to UAE back in 2016, though there are some muslims who are racist.
lethargiclothaire15

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

To believe that all Muslims are bad is totally insane. I encounter many Muslims every day and they are the total opposite of the preconceived image that others would like us to believe. I think our society needs to stop stereotyping. Look around. It's just everywhere. Instead of love and understanding, we are spreading hate and it only creates a wider gap between us and the others. We will not go anywhere if this continues. Let's stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

Saying so is totally wrong all muslims are not bad.There are many muslims who believe in brotherhood rather than eveil thinking which others might have.I too have many muslim friends believe me they are the best persons I have ever met there broad thinking about the present scenario is totally different from those who are indulge in spreading terror everywhere.
All all not like the same some are even best than those cruel beings.
The-crypto-witch

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 
I do not think that they are all absolutely bad as people but most of them are fanatics of their faith and  most of the terrorist attacks are associated with them what we can observe in many acts.
Bren Natividad

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:43:12 AM

No why? Some i encountered want peace, they want to respect them (respect and be respect)
Nipuna

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:00 AM

No.all Muslims are not. Smiley
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:28:51 AM

Yes, all Muslims should be gathered up, put in a decent area, and be monitored closely.
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:00:24 AM

Not all Muslim people are bad, because some them live peacefully and happy together with their family and love-ones. They are humans so we are not allowed to judge them.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

Of course, not all Muslims are bad. Most of them are good. The rest of the world just don't know enough about them and don't understand their religion. I don't justify terrorists. All I say is that we can't judge the whole Muslims because of some of them are bad people.
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

No, not all Muslims are bad. I have muslim friends and they oppose to those bad ass ISIS. Some people think and judge muslim community that they are the only group whom cause problem but that's not fair especilly to them. They are harmless yes there are somr differences on faith but God loved them also.

Most of them are bad. Mainly because of their outdated teachings. Even good muslims do not criticize the actions of islamic state and other terrorists.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

Nope I don't really believe that all muslims are bad,
You should try and give them some chance there are some muslims out there that are really kind and friendly.
Once you hang out with them you would know that there are still other muslims who are agains terrorism and criminals.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

No, next question. But seriously that is like saying do you think all (insert anything here) are bad? 100% of any group of people or race arent bad it is your view on them and how they are portrayed that may lead you to this

I don't believe all muslims are bad!

Some say yes, but I don't think so. There are different aspects and opinions on this topic. For me, I believe that not all muslims are bad.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

No, not all Muslims are bad. I have muslim friends and they oppose to those bad ass ISIS. Some people think and judge muslim community that they are the only group whom cause problem but that's not fair especilly to them. They are harmless yes there are somr differences on faith but God loved them also.

Most of them are bad. Mainly because of their outdated teachings. Even good muslims do not criticize the actions of islamic state and other terrorists.

Maybe thats your opinion but in my experience they are not. Like christian, there are kindhearted Musim and bad too. We may have dirrerent religion from them but we are all equal, that is we are human. Muslims,Christian,Hindi,Judaism,Budhism..we are alike.

Open for Campaigns
cuplisbird

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

Everything is good, from islam, christian, catholic, budha and hindu. All religions teach about the good in our lives, because we both live on this earth. No religion teaches about evil except a deviant religion. it all depends on what human nature is good or evil, love peace or want destruction. The person who wants to be a terrorist is a fool. thinking low, and not thinking ahead. Ideologically they are only in hatred
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

Not all, some fractions doing bad things in the name of god,but is not good listen and reading news which say always only bad things about muslims.

AdTraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

Most Muslims are of great personality; charitable, social and kind. There are however a few bad apples, and this extends to all religions including Christianity, Buddhism etc.
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

I dont believe that muslims are bad..every person have thier own personality its depends on your attitude..its not about the religion its about your self.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

Not at all. We have good and bad people in all religions. I am a catholic married to a muslin man and we simply adore each other and each others cultures. We are fascinated by all traditions and I have always been exposed to the muslin culture. Very receptive, very understading. I am brazilian which is the total oposite of what a muslin woman should be and I never feel unconfortable. I am certain that there are muslin countries that are more strict in terms of values than the ones I have been too but most places you only see good people. People with good hearts. Unfortunatelly everywhere there are few bad apples.

Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

I believe that all people are different. Among the Christians there are also bad people. how much pain caused the crusades! I believe in a person who knows how to think and not just blindly believe

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: