Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Signature Campaign]< DALECOIN > THE 2ND PHASE - FREE DISTRIBUTION [Participate]  (Read 4117 times)
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:28:28 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 06:16:55 AM by reynilynedago

Good day sir irfan im going to leave now in this campaign because of the slow communication and i did'nt recieve my payment in my eth adress . Sad Sad Sad thank you for giving me a chance to join and to get experience in your campaign .thank you sir irfan.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:42:42 PM

you say payment done but i did'nt received dalecoin in etherwallet,, what wrong sir..?
232drialf

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:12:08 PM

very interested, I am waiting for social bounty
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:07:17 PM

you say payment done but i did'nt received dalecoin in etherwallet,, what wrong sir..?
Yes me too i don't get anything ! Why irfan? What's wrong? You said that the payment is done but we dont recieve any dalecoin from our eth wallet Please fix this .
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

I thought i'm the only one who did not get dalecoin in my etherwallet Sad  they're also did not get a salary please don't ignore dalecoin mr irfan we need a clarification about this  Huh

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1651

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

I thought i'm the only one who did not get dalecoin in my etherwallet Sad  they're also did not get a salary please don't ignore dalecoin mr irfan we need a clarification about this  Huh

Dont worry you'll get payment in next round. Please follow the rules, and do postings.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arthurbonora

Activity: 1078
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:33:45 PM

I completed it with week 2,
I warned that I took out the subscription only after completing the week, but I did not receive any payment
Bountyportals_Assistant
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:46:22 PM

Rules for DALECOIN Signature Campaign:

1.Must make 15 posts per week
2.Posts must be constructive and on topic
3.Post must be 75 characters minimum
4.Users not posting a min of 15 posts per week for 2 consecutive weeks will be removed
5.1 bitcoin talk account per person (If you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt are kicked out with no pay)
6.No neg trust accounts may enroll
7.If you receive neg trust while enrolled you receive no pay and will be removed
8.You may not advertise any other sites in your signatures
9.Users may not change payment addresses. You will use the same address the whole campaign
10.Posts in Games & Rounds, Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, or Micro earnings will not count

Thanks. Cool

BountyPortals Admin
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:46:13 AM

4.Users not posting a min of 15 posts per week for 2 consecutive weeks will be removed
5.1 bitcoin talk account per person (If you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt are kicked out with no pay)
7.If you receive neg trust while enrolled you receive no pay and will be removed
9.Users may not change payment addresses. You will use the same address the whole campaign
10.Posts in Games & Rounds, Off topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Investor based games, or Micro earnings will not count

Thanks. Cool
They follow the rules sir so they have a payment in spreadsheet but no one transaction that occured in our eth wallet so what's wrong? I don't getting the point ? Irfan said next round will recieve our payment in our eth wallet?

Kahoy01

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:13:03 AM

Dont worry you'll get payment in next round. Please follow the rules, and do postings.
Ok sir irfan we trust you , and we will wait for the next round .

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1651

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:20:09 PM

Thanks. Cool
They follow the rules sir so they have a payment in spreadsheet but no one transaction that occured in our eth wallet so what's wrong? I don't getting the point ? Irfan said next round will recieve our payment in our eth wallet?

Please do wait for next round. And please mention, which week payment is pending?

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Macmelody

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

Dalecoin rocks, I am gonna hodl till Lambo Grin
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:06:11 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 03:28:37 AM by Boysen

Thanks. Cool

Please do wait for next round. And please mention, which week payment is pending?

2nd week and 3rd week , total of 20 dalecoin sir irfan. I just do not have this problem  they are also. please check again sir  thanks a lot and we will wait.

cherrymobile

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:23:25 AM

Hi sir irfan what's happen in spreadsheet ? 4rth week 0 dalecoin?  But i post 16 post sept.30- oct. 6 what's happen mr. irfan Huh Sad
kalawang

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:51:19 AM

Thanks. Cool

2nd week and 3rd week , total of 20 dalecoin sir irfan. I just do not have this problem  they are also. please check again sir  thanks a lot and we will wait.
This is my problem also 2nd and 3rd week Sad
cherrymobile

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:48:34 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 03:30:10 AM by cherrymobile

Im a member now sir irfan and im done to change my signature to member please update my spreadsheet thanks a lot.  Smiley
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:00:10 AM

My rank now is member and im also change my signature to member please update the spreadsheet thanks irfan .
Kahoy01

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:34:39 PM

Good day manager irfan i wan't to tell you that i'm done cchanging my signature to member becuase my rank now is member sorry for bothering you please update my number on spreadsheet thank you verymuch!

kalawang

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:53:32 AM

Waiting for the payment.  Wink  Smiley
Kahoy01

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

Thanks. Cool

2nd week and 3rd week , total of 20 dalecoin sir irfan. I just do not have this problem  they are also. please check again sir  thanks a lot and we will wait.
This is my problem also 2nd and 3rd week Sad
By the way, manager irfan you said that me and others need to wait to 2nd round in this campaign so when is the next round of this dalecoin? And please check our ethaddress because many of them and also me ! Did not recieve any dolecoin yet hehe .  Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: