Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:29:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insurance or cryptocurrency investment?  (Read 2908 times)
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Insurance and cryptocurrency investment both were a must in one's life. With cryptocurrency related investment it is impossible to meet emergency requirements as we haven't got access similar to fiat. With fiat based insurance investment it is possible to meet necessities as it is accessible throughout.
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

If you plan to invest a long term investment in your capital, then I think insurance is a good choice for you. Yes, it is true that you can get a lot of benefit in a short time by investing in cryptocurrency. But there are a lot of risks to losing your capital here.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

If you plan to invest a long term investment in your capital, then I think insurance is a good choice for you. Yes, it is true that you can get a lot of benefit in a short time by investing in cryptocurrency. But there are a lot of risks to losing your capital here.

I prefer cryptocurrency investments because you can trade in the market in order to multiply your coins daily depending on how long you stay looking at the prices.
snewkadel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 
I was thinking of doing the same.Now insurance costs nothing, look at the inflation they eat up all the money.If everything is as it is now in old age, we will ask for alms.Therefore, you can wisely approach this, divide the Bank 80% HODL 20% trade, so I'm sure that in 10 years we will rest on the yacht !)
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

10 year is a long time, for an investment where the returns are so small, as most of these insurance investments. Not recommended.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 
If you’re smart enough, then investment in crypto is your best bet. Lol, dude like seriously you will have to wait ten years for your money to triple, jeez that’s a very long time to wait, makes no sense to me. But if you’re investing in crypto you can make profit at anytime and you can even make more than what you will make in that ten years with insurance within few months if you invest crypto and play your smartly.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

It will be more profitable but make a serious research on projects you want to invest in. We want to minimize the risk. Now that we have a bear market might be a good opportunity to take some positions.
Stolivie

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

But to me I think that for a long term investor bitcoin is the best option, because the profit that a day trader can get from bitcoin I do not think is possible from insurance. Insurance can give a very limited amount of profit to person, while from trading there is no limit but depending on your experience and luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: