Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★★★ PrivCoin.io - First ever multi crypto mixer (Bitcoin Inc) ★★★★  (Read 11343 times)
PrivCoin (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:32:13 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 04:11:00 AM by PrivCoin

URL: https://privcoin.io
Reviews: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185832.msg21934061#msg21934061
.Onion: http://tr5ods7ncr6eznny.onion/

Introducing the world's first multi crypto mixing service. We currently support 4 different coins (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC) and will eventually add the top 10 by market cap!

This service was built by a team of security professionals who recognize the need to keep your crypto coins anonymous and not attached to your name. If you have 1,000 Bitcoin and you purchase a $5 trinket off Ebay with your coins, this person now knows where you live and how many coins you have making you a huge target for hacking or kidnapping.

As our reserves grow we will also allow users to swap one crypto for another minus a small fee however this feature is currently disabled until we have higher liquidity in the alt coins.

Affiliates: can earn 10% of gross profits here: https://www.privcoin.io/affiliates/

Investors: can earn 40% of gross profits (after Affiliates) here: https://www.privcoin.io/investing/

The terms of both are very clearly laid out and because this is a privacy oriented forum, here's our privacy policy: https://www.privcoin.io/privacy/

I am one of the founding members so I am able to answer technical questions, respond to the support email and provide proof of funds if necessary.

Feedback is appreciated! Thank you.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:18:07 PM

TOR node access added, we will be adding a nojs option shortly too.

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

its quite new mixer with good and highly reviewed done by any high level member your mixing site will not work .. also you mention that you invested int his as over $250,000 but how can we know it valid ..not singed message form wallet this fund you have .. so you need to do some review paying user to review and test your mixer and then once review done then you can get user ..
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:16:48 PM

its quite new mixer with good and highly reviewed done by any high level member your mixing site will not work .. also you mention that you invested int his as over $250,000 but how can we know it valid ..not singed message form wallet this fund you have .. so you need to do some review paying user to review and test your mixer and then once review done then you can get user ..

We have had some users use the service already. If any belong to this forum then I hope they will come forward with their opinions.

That being said, if anybody here wants to do a paid review the website and is trustworthy then please send me a PM. I would have you do a very complex transaction involving multiple forward addresses and multiple different delays.

Functionally we are identical to Bitmixer.io, with the bonus feature of supporting 4 coins and more on the way. Unlike all of the other threads with people complaining about lack of service or lack of reserve coins, 100% of transactions on PrivCoin thus far have been processed within 120 seconds. If a transaction fails to process we are proactively notified as well.

I would be willing to sign about $100k worth of crypto to the most trustworthy person willing to post a verification which should be satisfactory to most because we won't even let you mix $100k worth of crypto to begin with. The primary issue with proving 100% of claimed funds on a privacy oriented service is of course giving a 3rd party the ability to track what outputs have come from us. $100k is a fair and logical middle ground.

It is important to this service that any questions we get asked (minus "what are your private keys") are answered clearly and concisely. On here, and other forums, no reasonable question is being dodged or avoided.

KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:12:11 AM

how much price youre service
or this mean how much mixer coin if use youre service
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:17:59 AM

how much price youre service
or this mean how much mixer coin if use youre service

Minimum fees listed here: https://www.privcoin.io/fees/

The exact fee can be calculated at the bottom of the transaction page once you select your personal fee %.

bapparabi

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:46:58 AM

yes everything mention justifies your site and work and you mixer . one thing if someone want to mix there coin say more then 1 btc then what is guarantee it will go through it me be not and the user will lost there coin ..

and why even any one come to your site to mix other then big site like Bitmixer.io and other they have more identity and more known till now also they have all information also they run camping to promote there site so people know about them ..

Please ho hard felling this are some question always generate in our mind when you try to sue our coin ..

I can do review for your site but you have to need to get good review form more higher member user review ..and do some signature camping or some bounty offer so every one partisipate and make your site popular
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:41:40 PM

yes everything mention justifies your site and work and you mixer . one thing if someone want to mix there coin say more then 1 btc then what is guarantee it will go through it me be not and the user will lost there coin ..

The people behind PrivCoin are behind some well known and trusted online services. Unfortunately it is impossible to leverage that trust and apply it directly to this project without revealing our identities and making us targets for hackers and kidnapping. We are however leveraging our connections behind the scenes to market the project. Those connections know who we are and trust us and they will help extend that trust to others by way of vouching on our behalf. I understand that explanation is not ideal but for now that's our plan. Trust is not gained overnight.

and why even any one come to your site to mix other then big site like Bitmixer.io and other they have more identity and more known till now also they have all information also they run camping to promote there site so people know about them ..

Please ho hard felling this are some question always generate in our mind when you try to sue our coin ..

I can do review for your site but you have to need to get good review form more higher member user review ..and do some signature camping or some bounty offer so every one partisipate and make your site popular
Bitmixer.io is not functional. People will and have used us already because we can provide all their mixing requirements in one location due to the fact we support multiple coins. Once we gain that widespread community trust, our users will not have to use anybody else and instead just request we support a coin they want mixed.

There are no hard feelings please ask as many questions as you want no matter how hardball they may be Smiley.

As for the review I'd look for somebody who is extremely well known and discuss the review terms with them. For signature campaign, it's something we're reading about and will likely engage in after marketing phase 1 is completed.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:18:33 PM

We're now guaranteeing forwarded transactions to confirm within 1-8 blocks even if we mix at a loss for lower transaction amounts. (I realize this update is 23 minutes early as per the rules so I will make up the time on the next update).

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:36:15 PM

Unlike our competitors, we have a 0% complaint rate because our service works so perfectly.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:06:52 AM

As you can see, the thread is pretty quiet with little interest or input from potential users of your mixer. What can you deduce from the silence? Yes, it's the trust factor. Mixing inevitably entails building a solid trust-based relationship and it is on the strength of sustaining that relationship that you can build and grow a stable client base.

Inviting people to trust your mixer is the dilemma to overcome. You need to proactively work on gaining the confidence of privacy-conscious people here. The primary selling factors people look for are legitimacy and credibility. Is it safe? Will it really work as advertised? Will I definitely get my mixed coins? What computational resources and processes are used to obfuscate the transactions? Are transactions logged? Those are just some of the questions people here would be concerned about and which you might want to address.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:32:04 AM

Is it safe? Will it really work as advertised?
Will I definitely get my mixed coins?
What computational resources and processes are used to obfuscate the transactions?
Are transactions logged?

1) Yes it is safe and will work as advertised. Unlike other services we did not open with a Beta test because it works perfectly. We've had a few dozen mixes albeit they don't seem to be from this community but 100% of them have received their coins. Other services have tons of traffic on their thread because they are running out of stock and not getting what they expected.

2) Yes you'll definitely get your coins. We are all wealthy enough from owning cryptos for the last 3 years that we can fund this project without potential users having to worry about exit scams. I am also the only person with direct wallet access for security purposes.

3) We track your incoming coins and then make sure they aren't in an way sent back to you. This is easy to do for Bitcoin but was a fun technical challenge for Ethereum, but we've done it. If you can find a way to get your coins back and prove it I will personally send you $50. This accounts for about 30% of the difficulty of creating a proper mixer.

4) No, we run other no-logging services so we know how to disable logs. Removing access logs, database records, and then we go above and beyond to cycle wallets so that nothing can be tracked. There is no easy way to remove addresses from Bitcoin so you can be absolutely sure that other services are keeping enough data on you to figure out where your coins were forwarded. This was the most difficult portion of creating a mixer for Bitcoin, deleting old addresses. Ethereum is easy because they're in a keystore. Go ahead and ask other mixers how they manage to delete old used addresses from existence on their servers and see what kind of technical avoidance they give you.

Creating a mixer started out with 1000 lines of code max, but then we used our knowledge on what an adversary would do to try and follow your coins, and created countermeasures for every conceivable situation. We are extremely experienced in defensive programming. Trust is hard to gain yes, but for now we aren't looking for people to mix 5 Bitcoins on our website. We are looking for people to mix 0.02 Bitcoins and see that our system works flawlessly without issues, without bugs and without hassle. If anybody at PrivCoin ever has to provide support for a user's mixing because something went wrong then we should be considered a failure. Nobody should have to contact us at all. And once we gain that eventual trust since we will support every crypto, users won't have to go anywhere else.

Hope these answers help. Our competition is sure going to read #4 and adjust their services to what we've already accomplished.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

Tons of reviews from well known members can be found https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185832.msg21934061#msg21934061

We also showed several members in that thread some proof of funds.

Minor bug fixes:

1) Fixed Multisig validation for addresses on Litecoin, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
2) Fixed a small miscalculation in Ethereum output which always benefited the user and reduced our fee slightly.

hamdi

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

Unlike our competitors, we have a 0% complaint rate because our service works so perfectly.

what worked perfectly was my spam filter in gmail.

i got about 5 spam emails with your service link.

seems like you spammed the mtgox/bct/btc-e leak emails.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:09:13 PM

what worked perfectly was my spam filter in gmail.

i got about 5 spam emails with your service link.

seems like you spammed the mtgox/bct/btc-e leak emails.

We don't as far as I know have an email campaign yet.

You can now use the core mixing functionality of the website without Javascript meaning TOR users are safe from being identified via any exploits.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:12:17 PM

Lots more positive reviews posted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185832.msg21934061#msg21934061

Each one of them took an initial risk with their mixes and came out happy on the other side!

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:20:48 PM

Yesterday was by far our highest volume day! If this growth keeps up we will be considered the gold standard mixer in a month or two  Grin

bapparabi

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:46:23 PM

Yesterday was by far our highest volume day! If this growth keeps up we will be considered the gold standard mixer in a month or two  Grin

your investment option is nice but problem is its quite high if you reduce it to less amount then you will get good investor as you percent is quite good ..and you site now getting good user for mixing .hope you consider this
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:28:46 PM

your investment option is nice but problem is its quite high if you reduce it to less amount then you will get good investor as you percent is quite good ..and you site now getting good user for mixing .hope you consider this

We have the only perfectly functioning investor panel with two and three factor authentication and automated investments with daily profit displays. That being said, we'd prefer to deal with less investors and not have 1000 people investing 0.01 coins

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:02:02 PM

Our signature campaign will be launched this week, keep an eye out Smiley.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: