Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: forex trading vs cripto trading  (Read 2352 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

Is there a significant difference, Forex is a slower market, but in the crypt it all depends on you, and the trade is easier and more profitable. As for me, Forex has passed the day, but many are more comfortable there or a habit.

You want to try a USD pair just after the monthly Non-Farm Payroll data is released or this afternoon when the FOMC statement comes out. Those algos the hedge funds are running on custom built machines colocated at the exchanges will rip your head off compared to crypto exchanges.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Raihan050

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

I have little bit idea about those thing But not much more. Forex trading is so much profitable than crypto trading But it's so risky!!

christsstrong

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:16:17 AM

Crypto trading has not been corrupted yet I think. So there is still hope for bitcoin.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:46:28 AM

Depending on the skill each person, but for me crypto trading is more easy and more profitable than forex trading. Because i havebeen 2 years in forex trading but until now can not get profit consistent. And i started crypto trading a few month ago then now i got some profit. Continue learn and keep patient is key of succes in trading.
You have rightly said that this thing depends on each person’s own interest. For me, crypto trading is very much better and is recommended instead of forex trading. The profit and market value of Crypto currency especially Bitcoin is far much better than forex trading. You can earn a lot of money by trading in crypto.
Very well said! There is hardly any good reason to deny the fact that market of crypto is far better than that of forex. Crypto currency is becoming the most demanding currency all over the world now a days. Forex trading is good as well but Crypto currency trading has more advantages than that of forex trading.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1210

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:01:34 AM

Crypto trading has not been corrupted yet I think. So there is still hope for bitcoin.

What do you mean by your words bolded? Are you talking if corruption in terms of the platforms or exchanges? If that's what you mean I can authoritatively tell you that the cryptocurrency has more fraud around it more than forex trading from exchanges listing shit coins to phishing sites stealing and hacking into wallets. You just can't be careful enough with cryptos. In FX you worry only about platforms gone bad, not hackers or phishing sites.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Alextime

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

Which is the  best  for  day trading in your  opinion in terms  of reliability and profit?  In terms  of  profit  maybe  the  cripto, but in terms of  reliability Forex.  Cripto is   like gambling I suppose, you have to check the trollbox, the news and  hope  to jump into the train  fast  enough to not  be burnt.

I switched from forex to crypto for some reasons.
1. Movements on forex less than crypto. EUR/USD make 50-70 pips per day, crypto can do much more.
2. Forex has 4 majors and about 20 different crosses. Cryptomarket has about 1000 coins and every day I can find some pumping or other formations.
Usually, I watch a hundred or charts every day. http://strymex.com helps me with this to sort daily charts and after that, i'm using 15min timeframe to search for some signals.
Trade crypto. It is technically better.
tembero

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 10:17:30 AM

You can trade cryptocurrency on Instaforex, for example: http://www.forex-broker-rating.com/instaforex
Their fees are small and the platform is pretty reliable, so I'd recommend trading there.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 10:21:13 AM

I believe that before making a choice in favor of cryptocurrency or forex trading, you first need to really see the real difference between them.  Forex market is an opportunity to profit not only from speculative operations in fiat currencies, but also from hedging risks.  at its core, Forex trading is not a currency trading, but betting between traders on the future exchange rate.  at the same time, the cryptocurrency market provides the trader with the opportunity to actually trade real assets, that is, cryptocurrency.  Although in fact, on the cryptocurrency market, there are also opportunities to trade futures and options.  but in my opinion, due to the volatility of cryptocurrencies, a trader in the cryptocurrency market has more chances to get fast and very big profits.
hassancisse

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 10:48:50 AM

Both are great and very profitable all depending on your capital but either ways you need the knowledge to enter trading both forex and crypto. its not something youll just go into.
Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 05:40:52 PM

I think forex trading is better then cryptocurrency trading. Many Cryptocurrency are available for trading on the other hand forex trading real currency like usd,  euro, pound etc.But many fake coin are available in cryptocurrency market. So considered all the thinks i can tell forex trading is better then cryptocurrency trading.   

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 08:46:36 PM

No it is not like that crypto market is slowly growing and you can day trade the top coins especially like bitcoin and ethereum because of the high volume they have, i agree to the extent that most other coins do not have sufficient volume for scalping or day trading. Forex market is mature and fully liquid in most of the currency pairs that is why forex is easily better option when it comes to day trading.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 09:07:53 PM

You can trade cryptocurrency on Instaforex, for example: http://www.forex-broker-rating.com/instaforex
Their fees are small and the platform is pretty reliable, so I'd recommend trading there.
Stop shilling out instaforex and you should at least consider on making a thread rather than bumping an old one.

When it comes to the selection between markets then i would definitely stick up with crypto.Yeah, its high volatile and risky

but we know on that when it comes to profitability then nothing beats out crypto into that but there are still lots of

traditional investors whom dont consider to jump in into crypto and do decide to stay on where they do get used to.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 07:25:23 PM

Depending on the skill each person, but for me crypto trading is more easy and more profitable than forex trading. Because i havebeen 2 years in forex trading but until now can not get profit consistent. And i started crypto trading a few month ago then now i got some profit. Continue learn and keep patient is key of succes in trading.

I also know a lot of such traders who have switched from Forex to the cryptocurrency market. And for me, their choice is clear. I don't know of a more volatile market in the financial sector right now than cryptocurrency trading. But when we make a profit, we must not forget about the risks.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 07:39:01 PM

I think that cryptocurrency trading is almost impossible, due to unpredictable movements done by whales. For example, Bitcoin rose for 8 weeks without any correction, more than 300% profit in 2 months without any correction. In healthy market after big growth, correction follows, price stabilizes and then it is followed by another growth. Bitcoin doesn´t behave like stock market, it is greatly affected by emotions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 08:02:43 PM

Its best to day trade with forex since the volume in this market reaches up to trillions a day. Trading in forex is normally with leverage and margin which is why even with just a tiny movement of price can gain you a lot assuming you position well to the trend. Unlike crypto the forex market is not heavily manipulated as its regulated.

vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 11:49:10 PM

This is a choice based to be honest. Both are good and it depends on your experience. If you are conversant with the forex trading, it is better to stick with it and if you enjoy non-stop market like crypto, it is all good as long you have the basic strategies that makes a good trader.

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:30:30 AM

in my opinion wherever we trade Forex and Crypto depending on our preferences we all have the advantages of each and how do we enjoy it if I prefer crypto trading because I understand crypto faster than forex
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 02:54:55 AM

Which is the  best  for  day trading in your  opinion in terms  of reliability and profit?  In terms  of  profit  maybe  the  cripto, but in terms of  reliability Forex.  Cripto is   like gambling I suppose, you have to check the trollbox, the news and  hope  to jump into the train  fast  enough to not  be burnt.

forex and crypto are different fields but exchanges support the same trading tools. There are people who will trade in crypto better than forex trading. It is important that you are more familiar with which environment. I am used to the powerful manipulation of whales, so I always avoid strong pump or dump and even make money from manipulation.
but when I switched to forex trading, I was not as successful as trading bitcoin margin. I feel that each person will have different forte and transaction thinking. We should choose the market that suits us.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:52:07 AM

in my opinion wherever we trade Forex and Crypto depending on our preferences we all have the advantages of each and how do we enjoy it if I prefer crypto trading because I understand crypto faster than forex
Well, both are related to price. the difference is the method and currency used. so far, I have never done Forex trading. on the one hand, I'm used to using crypto, so I think crypto trading is better than forex.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 05:04:16 AM

I think crypto trading is better than forex trading Crypto is very popular and it is very easy to make a profit here The demand for crypto trading is high Currency prices are low and demand is low in Forex trading It is not possible to make a profit like crypto trading. This is why most people prefer crypto trading Here however, the amount of damage is very easy to compensate Although trades usually depend on our efficiency the value of each currency in the crypto market is much higher than in forex trading and these are much more reliable This is why crypto trading is more popular than forex trading.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀