Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10051 times)
asha18

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

We do what we do today to enjoy or use in the future. Before investing, think of the investment sector thinking. Bitcoin is the only good thing for investment, the future is bright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:25:53 PM

I personnaly have this experience. Although the plan that I have was not exactly that long, on my previous year here in bitcoin I planned to buy something big out of my investment in coin and currently this plan had been succesful because I am currently buying my first fixed asset out of the coin I invested.
Just remember to keep enough bitcoin just in case, you do not want to spend all your bitcoin only to find out that bitcoin is skyrocketing in that very same day and you find yourself in a position where you cannot afford to buy bitcoin and then you are left behind by bitcoin.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:25:44 AM

Increase rank and join more and more campaigns,  to make more and more money. I will invest more to have profit in the future.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:40:31 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

To plan for the future using bitcoin is a wise move for me. I noticed that the ceiling of the highest price of bitcoin changes from time to time, thereby allowing us to earn more as well when we invest on it. This is why I really prefer investing for it in the future and disregard the thought of using it while I still have it.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:12 AM

If you want to become rich someday try to plan now because the value of bitcoin now is rapidly increasing so you should need to invwst in bitcoin before you regret someday and learn more about bitcoin because theres a lot of way to earn bitcoin its more good to plan now.
cracksmoker911

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:17:59 AM

I think with the global transfer function , Bitcoin could create a great source of customers from all over the world to a start-up or company. So Bitcoin should be using more popular in the future.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:25:55 AM

If you want to become rich someday try to plan now because the value of bitcoin now is rapidly increasing so you should need to invwst in bitcoin before you regret someday and learn more about bitcoin because theres a lot of way to earn bitcoin its more good to plan now.
The Internet has removed the monopoly of the telephone industry.Just the same way the bitcoin will remove the monopoly of countries in printing new money.I will continue to work with bitcoin,because I see the brilliant future of bitcoin.Investing and acquiring of bitcoin
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:46:09 AM

Increase rank and join more and more campaigns,  to make more and more money. I will invest more to have profit in the future.
Bitcoin will not disappear, and the upward movement of the bitcoin is not over yet.My plan is Investing and acquiring of bitcoin with expectation of good profits
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:56:14 AM

my future plan with bitcoin I will keep investing and trading because I want to continue to earn profits in bitcoin and earn a lot of money to realize my dream
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:54:30 AM

Bitcoin will not disappear, and the upward movement of the bitcoin is not over yet.My plan is Investing and acquiring of bitcoin with expectation of good profits
I also don't see the chances that bitcoin will decrease...we can expect corrections, but it will continue to grow and all my goals and plans are aimed at this
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:09:01 PM

My plans for my bitcoin in this coming future is, invest more and gain more. Also, I want to try trade bitcoin. I know that bitcoin price is increasing and the community of it is growing fast. In the future, I want to achieve or have some 100 bitcoin, maybe in 10 years, bitcoin price multiply again by 100% or above. I’m hoping that I can obtain plenty of bitcoin.  Smiley
LANZ777

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:00:54 PM

My plan for the future in bitcoin is to collect ,save and hold bitcoin so that l can save for the future of my kids. I have to think for my kids to have the assurance of earnings because l don't know what will happen to me in the future.l will invest a business for them for their future. I want to trade at the same time so that  l can reach all my dreams in life. Through this bitcoin my life will change because all of them change some are rich now and have own business, some are earning now, best example is our community is all bitcoiners now because it gives income to everyone.
Tariel

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

If you rely on analyses of various banks, it is possible to conclude that his growth will be achieved until the end of 2018 and the price will reach to 60000$! Wink Wink Wink
However, banks are not best friends( Angry
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:36:37 PM

I suggest you not to invest in single slot ever in BTC. As BTC price is quite volatile so invest slowly and steady. Just like SIP Invest in BTC at diff. Price levels. This will diversify the risk and prove to be the best investment statergy.
Moreover I suggest you not to just invest in BTC, Diversify your investment to various diff crypto coins like LTC, BCH, ETH, IOTA etc.
bluefly

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:41:19 PM

I think more and more stores will accept bitcoins.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

I don't think that any field is still available  that have not yet used bitcoin Because bitcoin is going to safest way of payment since long time so people are accepting it as a payment .
And as we everyone knows that bitcoin value day by day is increasing , so people are buying it and holding and also other people who are accepting bitcoin are also making Thier money day by day multiple times without doing any work .
And also here if we have our money in bitcoin then it is not only as an investment for us but also it is a way of savings our money like Money in bank.
So I don't think that any other way of inevstment is still remains , as we are using bitcoin in every possible way .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:31:09 AM

for next year, I still want to mint btc as much as possible. there is no plan for special (for investment). every get btc, directly sold only. and plans for the future again, want to set up a company for bitcoin investments in my area.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:15:59 PM

Smiley   My plans for a bit of a bitcoin will work , someday when money of his bounties work here to earn a lot of money by joining the signature campaign even though it takes a couple of months just to fall apart and everywhere social media here you will have different media platform depending on where you will have all this helps to earn the money and investment method you want to share everything you need there to work hard and perseverance for our future and more than just thing you need to plan how you can earn some other way like to sell or buy bitcoin .when you buy at the time you buy it in bitcoin or you want to hold bitcoin.means that you are already investing on bitcoin for the good price..
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:36:18 PM

Smiley   My plans for a bit of a bitcoin will work , someday when money of his bounties work here to earn a lot of money by joining the signature campaign even though it takes a couple of months just to fall apart and everywhere social media here you will have different media platform depending on where you will have all this helps to earn the money and investment method you want to share everything you need there to work hard and perseverance for our future and more than just thing you need to plan how you can earn some other way like to sell or buy bitcoin .when you buy at the time you buy it in bitcoin or you want to hold bitcoin.means that you are already investing on bitcoin for the good price..
When I earn more money from this forum so I will invest in bitcoin for my best and comfortable future because investment in bitcoin can make my life more easy because its price going to more high and that is the best chance for me to invest my money in bitcoin so it will very good for me and I can start any types of business.   

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

My plans for Bitcoin is to just invest to it and hold for a long period of time. Bitcoin is always expected to be more expensive on the following years to come. Investing now will make the profit to be earned huge even if it takes time. It will be an advantage to hold during dumps or even pumps, since bigger profit is expected in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: