Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14373 times)
CryptoBry (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:36:07 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:44:11 AM

Bitcoin will not die even china ban exchanges or IcO or what ever. Because bitcoin is for world wide .if china not use bitcoin anymore yes they have effect ban not big. Because many country also use bitcoin or crypto currency . Even bitcoin price decrease for sure it will recover again because many people buy again bitcoin if they see the price decrease because they want to earn money. Bitcoin will not di!.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:44:25 AM

I agree to you big NO . even china bans btc theres so many way chinese people invest in btc we all know chinese if there is a big opportunity they always there they find a way to connect in btc.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:45:33 AM

As you say China is big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin it will surely create a huge impact on the market. But we should know that China is just a contributor and so are the other countries as well. If one country completely rejects Bitcoin it will create an impact on the market but it will not lead to the death of Bitcoin. There are other countires too which knows the potential of Bitcoin. Slowly but steadily bitcoin will recover the losses and begin to rise again. So the answer is surely a NO, Bitcoin will not die and YES cryptos will still have an optimistic future ahead.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:50:02 AM

Totally not, China is one of the biggest players in the bitcoin market but that does not mean that bitcoin will cease to exist if China decided to ban bitcoin or dump it. There are a whole lot of market from other countries combined compare to China which will continue to function even if China gets out of the picture.

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:55:46 AM

Absolutely not, China is not the only country in this world. Maybe it had a big part in the volumetric trade of Bitcoin but it wouldn't mean the end of Bitcoin by any means. Then again, the Chinese people will find an alternate way to access and use Bitcoin even if it gets completely banned because it is the number one cryptocurrency and no other coin can come near even if China decides to release its own coin.
LindaQ

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:11:25 AM

If it's true that china will also ban bitcoin, what will happen with those miners on china? As I know, china has a lot of bitcoin miners than another country. I dont think they will just sit around watching their goverment ban their gold mine.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:14:42 AM

China is one of the largest population of bitcoins. Many in this country have knowledge of bitcoins and because of this they can control the rise and fall of its price. Today chinese regulators shut down ICOs and another is the Chinese Exchanger where manupulations happen. And since it's closing we expect the market to fall. This is the first time China has implemented this law. But look at the bitcoins it continues to increase. So even without china the bitcoins can still rise and not die.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:18:05 AM

Definitely not! China has no control over Bitcoin. Yes they have the highest number of Bitcoin transactions but Bitcoij is now becoming more popular on other countries. Some big time celebreties are also very vocal on showing their crypto related investments. Even though China banned the ICO, Bitcoin and other altcoin are already recovering from it.
ttss2251

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:20:58 AM

the key is truly Bitcoin works
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:27:45 AM

China will be left out if they continue to go on with all these rounds of bans. The US govt. wasnt too quick to do the same and it was a wise decision. They know its better to let everyone know where they stand but still give enough space for cryptocurrencies to move for now, to observe and see what benefits it could bring to them and their people.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

Definitely not! China has no control over Bitcoin. Yes they have the highest number of Bitcoin transactions but Bitcoij is now becoming more popular on other countries. Some big time celebreties are also very vocal on showing their crypto related investments. Even though China banned the ICO, Bitcoin and other altcoin are already recovering from it.
Yes they have no control in bitcoin because the bitcoin are supported by the people in different countries and they don't like to dumped it and make a big losses in their capital.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:38:02 AM

Yes they have no control in bitcoin because the bitcoin are supported by the people in different countries and they don't like to dumped it and make a big losses in their capital.
Bitcoin will not die because of China and yes they have no control over bitcoin globally. There are many supporters of bitcoin and demand have been continues to grow. So I don't think it will die because of China even banning ICO's.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:39:16 AM

I don't think that the news of ban of Bitcoin exchanges in China is true. If Chinese government had to do it, they would have done it along with the ICO ban. But if the news is true, then that would definitely have an adverse effect on the market. But Bitcoin won't die instead would suffer a short term drop in price which will gradually recover.
azhar700

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:39:57 AM

in my opinion, in this problem it is undeniable that China is one of the major countries that contribute to the development of cryptocurrency, but that does not mean it belongs to China. Cryptocurrency is a cryptoworld, which belongs to the world, and whichever country is entitled to this, so even though china is not in the cryptocurrency, I believe it will keep growing and progressing even without China. I even thought, the decline of bitcoin and altcoin was because there was an issue that made investors panicked and more throw away their coins. but hopefully this is just my thinking, and cryptocurrency will be fine and will grow from time to time.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:41:35 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

It wont die, because bitcoin was not created in China, ICO was not made in China and even altcoins are not came from China. Europe and America are the big factors of circulating the crypto currency and Asians bitcoin euthusiast are not depending of China even chinese can use vpn network in order to keep in touch with the bitcoin. So i say it is very impossible that China can destroy bitcoin.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:45:54 AM

I don't think that the news of ban of Bitcoin exchanges in China is true. If Chinese government had to do it, they would have done it along with the ICO ban. But if the news is true, then that would definitely have an adverse effect on the market. But Bitcoin won't die instead would suffer a short term drop in price which will gradually recover.
And if Chinese government would have banned Bitcoin exchangers, the exchangers would be the first to get acknowledged about. But they don't.
That's the awesome aspect of Bitcoin. It is decentralized and can't be stopped by any government.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:45:56 AM

I don't think so, maybe the incident did seem to weaken or degrade the role of bitcoin, but it will not make bitcoin to die and will not exist anymore in human life. I think if the dead bitcoin is impossible, Bitcoin i think will continues to exist & growing up and will not be closed in the whole countries even though there are some countries that forbid it.

leesjolin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:46:11 AM

bitcoin can not die not because of china or other countries. It is here to stay. price can drop little go up little but in end it is a coin that stays for ever
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:51:17 AM

Bitcoin is not handled by any one country period. So if China decides to ban bitcoin altogether in their country it will just weaken it but not kill it. And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Instead of being demoralized by this move, many will see this as an opportunity. Stay informed and get ready!

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: