Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins dropped by almost 500 $ just a few minutes  (Read 1346 times)
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 03:09:39 PM

For a thing so serious as china banning exchanges, the price drop has not been too deep. Bitcoin is stronger than I expected and am hopeful it will recover with no harm.

Perhaps it is time to buy a little.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:20:02 PM

the decreasing of price still reasonable for me although indeed these situations had an effect for bitcoin price itself however apparently China looks manipulated bitcoin price for me too because if there is an issue regarding this country related to bitcoin then the price always be down  
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

For a thing so serious as china banning exchanges, the price drop has not been too deep. Bitcoin is stronger than I expected and am hopeful it will recover with no harm.

Perhaps it is time to buy a little.

Its just above $4300 but I'm seeing that it will go down and this price will not hold for a minute. Those Chinese are really manipulating the price of bitcoin and banning exchanges will most likely have a large effect that will be felt in the coming weeks. Though OKCoin said that they haven't get any official message from PBoC so for now this is fake news that is making a lot of investors nervous that's why panic sells began. We need to wait what will be the outcome but already is done is damaged causing the price to dip again.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:26:51 PM

Seems like it was only a price correction.
No need to be panic because the price still around $4200 more or less.
It will just be the same like previous days.
And why everytime price going down always has something to with china?

I also thinks that it is another price correction. It seems the market isn't ready yet for $5000 Bitcoin a piece.  Bitcoin needs mor adoption and more cooperation from Chinese Government  Grin.  Though the current action of China is not hostile to Bitcoin, it somehow affect the demand for the said Cryptocurrency.  Lesser Start up project means lesser demand for currency that is used to fund the said project and in this case it is Bitcoin. (ICO banning in China).
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:36:49 PM

I have checked the order books in most of the exchanges. There is a lot of selling pressure, but at the same time, the demand also remains quite high. That means that the investors are quite optimistic about the future prices, and are accumulating the coins on major dips.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:01:07 PM

Haha. Video from 2014, but always relevant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6PpRXk0dQ&feature=youtu.be

PBOC chairmen needs lower prices for buys Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:17:19 PM

Chinese decided to ban ICOs - rumor.
Fact is that Chinese are going to regulate them instead of banning.
Chinese decided to ban local exchanges - rumor.
Fact is that when all the exchanges were asked about the same, they refused that there's nothing like that and the statements have no such evidence to prove its verity. Think along, will they hinder their own economy when they know that they are the ones who hold it the most and need to dump it over others? This was just something made pre-planned to make the prices plummet and make it look like a big decision being took, but the reality behind the scenes is different.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:17:18 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 12:52:24 AM by hurain

I have checked the order books in most of the exchanges. There is a lot of selling pressure, but at the same time, the demand also remains quite high. That means that the investors are quite optimistic about the future prices, and are accumulating the coins on major dips.
to me i think that is very normal for bitcoin and i am sure that bitcoin price will be increasing in near future i think that present depth is only because off the negative news about china to ICOs but hope that everything will become normal very soon and hope that even China will overview their decision and will remove ban from ICOs.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:28:40 AM

Price continue to decrease theprice already 4200 dollars . And I think thats the effect of chinese not using bitcoin or stop usingexchanges site. What if the china until now use bitcoin or using exchanges site for sure theprice will increase and they have possible that bitcoin price will reach 5000 dollars. But dont worry evetything will be fine.and bitcoin will increase again without the help of that country.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:31:52 PM

Though after Chinese ban to ICO I don't think the bitcoin value will drop below 4000. It will surely, soon recover and will again inflate but that can require time and patience...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:46:08 PM

Though after Chinese ban to ICO I don't think the bitcoin value will drop below 4000. It will surely, soon recover and will again inflate but that can require time and patience...
I think its only ICO and those who are affected are those who are buying ICO not in bitcoin..
Bitcoin is not ICO i saw some tweets that there are some altcoin delisted in exchange in china..
I think bitcoin will be fine back soon and other people will realize and regretting of selling their bitcoin. .

Make crypto as your bank.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:48:44 PM

Bitcoins dropped by almost 500 $ just a few minutes after declaring the Chinese government to stop the operation of exchagers in their country
Do you think it will affect us? I know that in bitcoins but we know that here in china. The people behind the manipulation of the price of altcoins. Is it going to stop?

read more here
https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/08/bitcoin-price-drops-following-report-that-china-is-going-to-shut-down-local-exchanges/

A 500 dollar decrease on Bitcoin's price within just a few minutes is the effect of what happened in China. The stopping of operations of the exchange affected the balance of the demand and supply, mainly the demand. So the price decrease is not that surprising. Even the drop itself is not so surprising, Bitcoin does that occasionally so there is nothing to be afraid of. Things will be back to normal, eventually.

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:54:54 PM

Bitcoins dropped by almost 500 $ just a few minutes after declaring the Chinese government to stop the operation of exchagers in their country
Do you think it will affect us? I know that in bitcoins but we know that here in china. The people behind the manipulation of the price of altcoins. Is it going to stop?

read more here
https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/08/bitcoin-price-drops-following-report-that-china-is-going-to-shut-down-local-exchanges/

The speed of big price swings on Bitcoin markets clearly indicates that Bitcoin is still in highly speculative state. In traditional markets the price only changes a fraction of percent during the day and day traders utilize leverages to boost their profits, while in Bitcoin leverages may be extremely risky. In my opinion this means that the price can still grow much higher, as we enter from speculative phase to mass adoption by investors and users. Higher volumes should bring volatility down, which will boost adoption and volumes even further.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cranidos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:09:32 PM

read more here

Well it is not that surprising if Bitcoin drops at about 500 dollars within minutes. I think it is normal for Bitcoin to behave that way since there is an issue in China. Well, regardless if there is an issue or none, a quick downtrend is very normal to Bitcoin since every now and then, correction happens. There is nothing to worry about even it drops 1500 USD.

ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:29:33 PM

read more here
The entire market just took a pretty hard dip. Actually, there was all the China Banning on ICO stuff a couple of Days, plus the market was indeed overextended upwards. Don't panic. Diversification is key.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:08:18 AM

read more here

The speed of big price swings on Bitcoin markets clearly indicates that Bitcoin is still in highly speculative state. In traditional markets the price only changes a fraction of percent during the day and day traders utilize leverages to boost their profits, while in Bitcoin leverages may be extremely risky. In my opinion this means that the price can still grow much higher, as we enter from speculative phase to mass adoption by investors and users. Higher volumes should bring volatility down, which will boost adoption and volumes even further.

If more people enter the cryptocurrency market then eventually prices will be stable because it would be hard to just pump and dump a certain market if it already has a big volume. We are on our way to mass adoption seeing the developments happening to bitcoin and other altcoins nowadays. Eventually, time will come when only a percentage move will happen to cryptocurrencies and while being in the phase of volatility nowadays, we should take advantage of it.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:15:18 AM

read more here
i feel sad for china government decision about the exchange banned for bitcoin, but i feel and i believe this problem will resolve as soon as possible and the china government hoping to change the decission for banning of bitcoin exchange i'm always waiting the new announcement came for the china gov't.

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:45:02 AM

read more here

The event will surely have effect on bitcoin and we already noticed it with the dips that happened recently and even until today plus some roller coaster price that swings from $100 to $500 or around that range. BUT just always remember that FUD and events that can pull down the bitcoin price already happened lots of times in bitcoin.

Furthermore, after this events end nor the effect will already lasted then we can soon seen again some tremendous increase and possibility of new ATH.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:22:38 PM

It is happening the price of bitcoin is crashing significantly and this won't stop i thought of selling my bitcoins at only 10000 but because of this drop i have sold most of the coins i am holding i will buy it later when the price get's  stabilized or maybe never reinvest  if it crashes to the bottom
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: