Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14428 times)
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:46:27 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

For me, i won't accept bitcoin as my salary because the value of it not stable and its a hassle to pay on local stores here in our place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:47:11 AM

Bitcoins price is still too volatile for someone to take it as a main source of income i think... but in the future i believe this will be a great idea! Maybe when the 21th million coin is mined..

Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:54:20 AM

For now it may be that I want to be paid in bitcoin. Because bitcoin for now is getting popular so the price that I think will go up. And also good if I get a salary with bitcoin.

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:59:37 AM

no I will not receive a salary with bitcoin for my regular job because bitcoin prices are very volatile sometimes high and sometimes prices fall, when the high price of course we are happy but what if the price goes down?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

I won't accept the full salary in Bitcoin but I wouldn't hesitate to accept some part of it in Bitcoin. As you mentioned a case, If you are in another country, then you never know whether you can convert your Bitcoins in fiat or not. What are the rules and regulation of holding fiat currencies of that country, if you are allowed to sell Bitcoins or not? etc etc. However, if you are getting the salary in fiat currency then you will always have a proof to show it and then you are free to buy anything with that currency.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2144

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:16:13 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Accepting Bitcoin as payment for work has its own pros and cons. First of all, you can easily connect with people from any point on the globe, something that might be not always possible in traditional financial system. The fees will also be much lower, and you might even bypass some annoying regulations and won't have to rely on third party payment processors. As for cons, I think volatility is the biggest one. Sometimes the price might drop just after you have received your payment, but on the other hand, it might also rise. If you live on a tight budget, you might need to be more careful with it, and more often sell than hold. Sometimes you also might get into trouble if you earn a good amount of money but don't pay your taxes. So, in general, Bitcoin requires a bit more effort than fiat, but it provides new opportunities, so it's certainly worth it.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:50:02 AM

Because of the volatility of bitcoin's price, it's a no for me (for now). Another thing is that the fees are high when converting bitcoin to our local currency.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:53:03 AM

I also wish so. Bitcoin will pay me a regular monthly salary. And I will have a steady income every month. Now bitcoin is not the main job because I do not really make much money but I hope someday it will be my main job. I accept bitcoin.
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:04:53 AM

hopefully the future bitcoin gives us a job that salary remains every nine. so we still have a job every day to make money.
budiartha

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

I think for now in my country it would be very difficult to make a paycheck with bitcoin because it requires sufficient socialization to all employees and exchange facilities that serve the exchange of bitcoin to cash, and we need to think about the amount of bitcoin because the exchange of bitcoin is still very fluctuating.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:25:01 AM

its a big YES of course. you cant compare bitcoin now for any job that you think you can earn in a month. because bitcoin is totally a very good job for us and to those who still trusting its benefits to us. for me i dont want any job except bitcoin. the salary in my job are nothing compare in bitcoin.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:28:59 AM

yes I will accept it as a salary in my job not just because i can convert it into fiat or our local currency but because there is a possibility that my money will be doubled if the price of bitcoin pump or increase. But I think I earn more in bitcoin compare to my real job so maybe sooner or later i will focus on more on bitcoin so that I can easily saved money for my future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:33:56 AM

I see bitcoin as a revolution and freedom!
So, why not accept it as a salary for my regular job.
People don't understand bitcoins that is why there are afraid of it.
I love bitcoins and I believe in it that is why I will accept it for my salary! 
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:35:51 AM

Surely I will take it as green option to use to pay people in crypto currency. The popularity is increasing day by day and prople actually wants to have more investment or assets in the form of bitcoin. That would be easy to accept because prople won't have to go buying bitcoin themselves and they can just get paid in the form of bitcoin. So in that want and the increasing value of bitcoin will result in acceptance of this payment mode.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:39:57 AM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because it is volatile so the value of the bitcoin that i will get is not stable in fiat so i might get a high salary or a very low salary so i don't think that it is a good option for the companies to pay their employees using bitcoin and i will still prefer fiat since it has a fixed value.
Even though it is volatile it still good because your money will have a possibility to be doubled if its price but if its sad when it dump. I think its risky but you are lucky when it pump. I agree that the salary that we get from bitcoin is much higher than the salary that we get from our work. if you want a fixed value then you just need to convert your bitcoin so that its value will not change and still remain on what it is.

FabulousZombie

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:43:46 AM

nah i wouldn't  accept that!
as other people said, the price is unstable.
Better get a stable salary than worrying all the time in case something happens and my salary drops so much that i cant even buy a ticket for a bus for example..
Its a risk that i wouldn't want to take!
zoelhack

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:50:54 AM

very willing, because when paid with bitcoin then I will be benefited, can be more value than the difference in selling price of currency
kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

Nope, I will still go on cash than bitcoin because anytime Bitcoin can drop down and it will lose its value but cash will not and that is the power of cash

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:10:25 PM

This is really interesting. There are some terms that I have to consider. First, if that company will pay me a fixed amount regardless of what the current value of bitcoin is. And it must be higher than the wage of ordinary employee in terms of fiat. The price might be unstable but definitely there are more and bigger chances that bitcoin will rise its value.

But I would prefer to accept cash.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

Yes I'll accept bitcoin because I believe this will continue to appreciate in the coming years. It's a great opportunity earning bitcoin because you can also have investment out of your earnings without doing anything. Although bitcoin is unpredictable and unstable still having it can make you financially stable
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: