Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14428 times)
catvantuong

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:18:04 AM

i accept bitcoin as your salary in my profession , Because bitcoin  can turn into money
and bitcoin  is gaining in popularity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:27:56 AM

I will be willing to accept bitcoin as salary but not whole. I will be willing to accept half in bitcoin and half in fiat so that I won't be too much affected by bitcoin's volatility. I can treat my bitcoin salary as investment and fiat for immediate expenses.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:44:32 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Of course. but I do not think they want to do that. Why ? because the price of bitcoin is still too fluctuating, so it can not be made as a benchmark for employee payroll. in a company we also have to see the efficiency side, if every paycheck they have to recalculate using bitcoin, I think it will reduce efficiency in a company.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:51:29 AM

Of course if i am offered / got a regular job and Bitcoin is a form of salary for the job, i will accept it. Clearly bitcoin is one of the new breakthroughs to earn real money through the exchange / sale to our local currency that can drive finances.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:01:17 AM

I don't think that would be a good idea because the value of bitcoin is very unpredictable it can suddenly crash and lose its value and if that happen you will find yourself earning nothing for a job well done. For me its still better having fiat as a salary because its fixed and properly design to compensate the kind of work you gave.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:13:22 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Bitcoin is nice but I dont want all of my salary to fall into bitcoin since even though we have a local exchange but the big problem is the high transaction fee. If the exchange does not ask for a huge transaction fee in the conversion of bitcoin to our fiat currency then bitcoin would be nice, but as long as those fees are still high I prefer my salary to be given in fiat form.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:14:11 AM

for me,I don't support this.bitcoin price is not fixed, every time it's can be changed. that's why I am do not agree but it is my personal opinion.

devrawal93

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:31:09 AM

If you ask me then i would say that for getting salary i wont accept bitcoins. Bitcoin market is tool volatile and it wont take much time for bitcoins to depreciate their value as it doesn't have strong economical support in their background. Bitcoin can be accepted for Business purposes and trading purposes, as they do have tendency to give much higher returns than comparing with other businesses. keep in mind that Salaried people will not take any risk of getting low valued bitcoins in future if their value gets depreciated for any reasons. Wink
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:37:21 AM

I don't think that would be a good idea because the value of bitcoin is very unpredictable it can suddenly crash and lose its value and if that happen you will find yourself earning nothing for a job well done. For me its still better having fiat as a salary because its fixed and properly design to compensate the kind of work you gave.
Currently getting a salary with bitcoin is not a good choice. More for those who earn a mediocre salary. When bitcoin prices decrease then they will only earn a little money. That is certainly very detrimental, there must be a certainty that can make stable bitcoin prices because then we will not be afraid when things go wrong with bitcoin. This should be made immediately regulation that can benefit both parties.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:40:21 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin as a result of the salary of a permanent worker, it is for a person who does not have a job. So they consider bitcoin as a fixed salary, because bitcoin can be used as official money and its use in everyday life. But for me personally, bitcoin is equal to salary of smpingan. because I work somewhere. and if there is time istrhat, I use to find bitcoin and turn it into official money.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:45:16 AM

I would rather accept my fiat and purchase bitcoin myself. The volatility sometimes can be exasperating. Imagine me being paid at the rate of 4900 and the value dropping immediately to 4150. If in fiat, I can watch the market myself and purchase when it is low and at least with that, I got something more. However, this doesn't mean if I have no choice and I got a better offer in bitcoins I wouldn't accept. I still definitely would.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

If you accept Bitcoin now and save as much as possible you will gain a lot of extra money just by the future price rises of bitcoin. So getting paid in Bitcoin with today's exchange rate and waiting a decade can make you really rich.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Soul-Blink

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:54:24 AM

I don't really agree about the bitcoin being a regular job. I think it's more of a part time job, because bitcoins could increase and decrease in any moment. Although the salary of bitcoins in other campaigns are high, this give the higher activities level to earn big amount of money and make it their real job. However bitcoins sometimes have more chance of earning money rather than real jobs that requires more effort, time and also have a big amount of tax depending on your salary.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:58:51 AM

I think it would make my life more difficult to have a salary paid in bitcoin.
There are taxes I have to pay and insurances, none of them accept bitcoin.
They often want a sepecific percentege of my salary, that is really hard to calculate with something as volatile as a crypto currency.
For taxes and insurances I really ned the local fiat money. I can buy bitcoins with what is left of my salary afterwards any time!

It's me!!!
Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:00:03 AM

There are some companies over here that are paying part of the salaries in bitcoins at there employers discretion obviously. I would accept it gladly.

I think it's a very good idea, especially if they save them up for the future.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:01:11 AM

If the rate of bitcoin salary is matched to the fiat currency exchange. Example 50$ of bitcoin the same as your 50$ salary before. Yes of course I would love to have that options. But if that is based on bitcoin that would be hard as it changes its price every time.
johnsnowofcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:05:22 AM

It would be great if it happens. Still market is volatile but we know that what is the dip of bitcoin price . Even the market is crashing still it is trading at $4100 and at this moment near about $4000 is a dip price. Whenever it is going up $4500 we know it is good gain. So whoever loves thrill then it would be great.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:05:46 AM

Yes I'm not going to argue with my boss if he's going to pay my salary with bitcoin. It's even in the favor of me, why? Because I don't have to use cash cards for it, those cards that are being held by the banks and sometimes are having some issues regarding their system. And if I'm at home and wants to see if the salary has been sent to me, well that's a lovely feeling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:06:01 AM

I will also accept the bitcoins instead of our regular currency, it would be a good source to get the bitcoins directly and if required then we can also exchange the bitcoins for fiat. We as a early adopters of the bitcoins should start accepting them as much as possible in our everyday's life; it will help the bitcoins community to grow in the long run.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:11:18 AM

I will also accept the bitcoins instead of our regular currency, it would be a good source to get the bitcoins directly and if required then we can also exchange the bitcoins for fiat. We as a early adopters of the bitcoins should start accepting them as much as possible in our everyday's life; it will help the bitcoins community to grow in the long run.
You should consider the time if the value of bitcoin will going down, you will said that bitcoin the current value of bitcoin is too high.
For me i do not want to received my salary into bitcoin because i do not like to received fluctuation value of salary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: