Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14428 times)
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:07:36 AM

The current $ 4,000 bitcoin price makes a lot of people think that this could be an alternative job. the most important thing is the science to learn about bitcoin. results will be more and more when we already know how to get it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DpremiumTrades

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

no, i will not accept bitcoin as my salary.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:30:38 AM

Yes i probably will. Oh well, i do have a friend who has bitcoin as salary. And it even works better for her because she wouldn't immediately have her bitcoin exchanged on the day she received it. There was a time when she had it exchanged double the amount when she received her salary.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:38:06 AM

For now I still get bitcoin wages below the minimum wage in my country, but that's okay. because I'm new, so my bitcoin income is still small, but when my level is high I'm sure my bitcoin earnings will increase

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

Yes i probably will. Oh well, i do have a friend who has bitcoin as salary. And it even works better for her because she wouldn't immediately have her bitcoin exchanged on the day she received it. There was a time when she had it exchanged double the amount when she received her salary.
Salary means it will not come just 1 o 2 times mate. this is our life without getting salary we can't live am i right. For suppose if the price suddenly goes down and need money means what will you do. Becasue you will not have extra money to give all your money in BTC. Will you sell it for less price and take the loss. I don't like to put my life at risk. If the price crosses $10k don't care I want my salary in fiat currency.
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

Surely I will not accept it, because bitcoin prices are still not stable. I still choose payment according to company regulations only. But if companies make payroll rules using bitcoin yes I accept if between both parties agree on the fluctuation of bitcoin prices.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
smsupto

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:48:10 AM

Salary is a monthly payable work value and btc for all time working value. Btc like saving account, it's value not fixed and monthly salary is fixed money.

▬▬▬▄▄   TOKENSTARS ▐ █  TOKENIZE CELEBRITIES   ▄▄▬▬▬
▬▬  Tennis ACE Token Sale  ●  SEPT 10th, 2017  ▬▬ (https://bit.ly/2xYft9X)
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:59:10 AM

For me yes I definitely accept bitcoin specially working in onsite because ease of transfer in local exchange and it will lower my international transaction fees .But definitely ask for salary slip which is mentioned bitcoin as my salary.It will reduce legal problem towards source of income in my country.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:03:11 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Well yes! definitely i will accept bitcoin as a salary i will be delightful someone pays me a bitcoin for my job why because if i hold that bitcoin and sell it after 5 months or more it will 10x more than the original value of bitcoin  it's work better than fiat  because of this good investment.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:08:05 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

This is not advisable. Bitcoin have big fluctuation in price. We are at disadvantage if the price is going down during salary day the money would have a little value.
Better if the salary are real money.
Because if we got sick during salary day then we do not need to worry to spend real money. Unlike if bitcoin become your salary you would think twice to see a doctor because your money might not enough. Smiley
Collinslevi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:11:52 AM

My answer would be No. I won't take bitcoin as my salary. Because the coin market has never been stable, the price risk is very high.
So I have taken bitcoin as a parallel source of income. While my salary takes care of my daily expenses, I use bitcoin for my future and any emergency savings. I need a job with a stable salary, to be able to sustain my present life.
erikmatik

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:16:20 AM

Looking on one of the characteristics of bitcoin being highly unpredictable, in their words volatile, it is not suitable to use bitcoin as salary. Meaning if you are paid with one bitcoin, one time it is worth  like for example 2000 dollars then the next payday it becomes 1500 dollars. Seeing that and if the worth of your job is you see as 2000 dollars then you will feel like you are underpaid. If bitcoin price is always going up then it is most advantageous to the employee but the employer is in vain, and vice versa. Maybe it is best to use bitcoin as the way we used it, dependent on the will of the bitcoin user.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:23:23 AM

I think it would be nice to get a bitcoin salary but it should be set at an amount that matches the bitcoin price at the time of the payroll, given the bitcoin price is still fluctuating, but it needs an announcement to the employee if it does not redeem the bitcoin immediately on cash then the company will not be liable answer the exchange value later.   
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:33:15 AM

I think it would be nice to get a bitcoin salary but it should be set at an amount that matches the bitcoin price at the time of the payroll, given the bitcoin price is still fluctuating, but it needs an announcement to the employee if it does not redeem the bitcoin immediately on cash then the company will not be liable answer the exchange value later.   
If the employees will receive bitcoin as a salary then it is useless because those employees will exchange those bitcoin into fiat because they know that bitcoin is not stable and its price is very volatile so they will not feel comfortable in using or keeping bitcoin for long term because they are mostly depending on their salary and they don't want to get some decrease amount from their salary.
Wittycoin

Activity: 695

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

bitcoin as salary in a profession is a good idea, i would accept it if that would happen but the problem is, not all of the country has an exchanger, some of people of other country can hardly convert bitcoin to cash thats why it os not compatible to all of us. Also right now it is still better to accept cash as salary because you don't need to convert it anymore because it is still our medium of transactions or fiat money is still our primary money, unlike bitcoin, you still need to convert it before you can spend.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

Well I am doing it now I accept Bitcoin as payment from my client from the works I've done to their project, I can do this because it is so easy to transfer my bitcoin to our local currency, I exchange it to our local currency when the price of bitcoin increased.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

I am willing accept bitcoin as salary for profession. Because for me, bitcoin nothing different from fiat, which i can use to make payment transactions even i can use to look for profits on exchanges.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:16:01 PM

If bitcoin as salary for a regular job? my answer would be no,  because the value of bitcoin is not stable sometimes its going down or going up So i go for the real money as a salary
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:16:15 PM

I will, but eventually I will also convert it into fiat or regular currency because I know that its market value changes from time to time, I don't want to save it and have the risk of its value to decrease, to avoid wasting the money I worked with. I know that its value will increase as time passesby , but still, its volatility is a risk for its investors. Maybe if its market value will be more stable, I will invest all of my profit and income into it.
yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

No way . Bitcoin is so unstable so the payment I got might go low so I can't be sure with it. I don't want to goto sleep worrying that when I wake up all the bitcoins I earned are now lesser than their original value.
I rather get paid in fiat then use a small portion of the fiat to buy bitcoins rather than my whole income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: