Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14425 times)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:00:38 AM

I think it will be acceptable to anyone as long as the value and the amount of bitcoin equal to the nominal salary given in fiat form. and of course in that country is not a state of ban bitcoin, so can exchange it with fiat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:43:26 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

it depends on the company or the employer if they can pay you bitcoins its good but not all people have knowledge about bitcoin and if it's illegal in your country i think it's impossible to happen even if you want to accept bitcoin as a payment.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:49:24 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Yes also because there is a possibility that it will increase if the value of bitcoin pump. So my salary will be increase too. But I think most of people right now are more focus on bitcoin than in their job. Why? because they earn more in bitcoin than in gold. Their salary in bitcoin was sometimes double to their salary in their job. And aside from that value of it that I will get. I can also convert it into fiat if I want to used it like a real money to pay for the things that I want to buy.
valov88

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:57:37 AM

Currnetly, I would not accept BTCs for my salary. It's not established well enough and its value is too variant, sadly.

stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:31:47 AM

very willing, but sometimes there is also a loss if at the salary price of bitcoin high then tomorrow bitcoin prices down, that's where the disadvantages
hence the bitcoin is still rarely used to pay employee salaries
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:17:56 AM

Could be, because the results obtained from bitcoin is very large, even often exceeds the salary of the people who work in the office or a company, the core is patient and remain diligent in the work
Enya97

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:24:08 AM

if I will accept if it is kosher and what else bitcoin very profitable so I think legitimate.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:38:55 AM

Not far from happening. Bitcoin is widely accepted today. And by the looks of it, the value is quite stable and keeps on rising. If offered a considerable Bitcoin amount as salary, yeah I'd grab it! c",)

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:40:11 AM

i dont accept bitcoin as my salary for regular job, first of all the value of bitcoin is unstable like sometimes it will goes up and sometimes it will go down so if bitcoin is use as salary we don't sure if the value of bitcoin is equals to our salary then not all people has regular job was know how to convert it into fiat money so its hassle to make as a salary and lastly if the time was no electricity its difficult how to get bitcoin or our salary because bitcoin is in the world of cybernet and cybernet requires electricity to function
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:58:47 AM

It can depend on Rules and regulations of the particular country if bitcoin is not legal tender in country than it will difficult to survive with bitcoins.
If i am in the country where bitcoins is legal than i will accept bitcoins as regular salary.

But There will always risk involvement.
But also has chance to get more profit as we see price fluctuation in bitcoin value.

Yes I totally agree with you it depends on the rules and regulations of the country. In my own country bitcoin is legal. So it is ok for me and I will accept bitcoin as my regular salary as the value of bitcoin is higher.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:02:25 AM

Not really I think, I can accept BTC as the salary for a secondary kind of job, but not really for my primary job, when I would have one, that is (I am a student now). I think really fiat is much more stable than BTC. BTC just becomes too volatile, and if all of your primary hard earned money is in that form, essentially, it may become worthless at any moment. I am not a kind of person who would be willing to take that chance.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:14:28 AM

Not really I think, I can accept BTC as the salary for a secondary kind of job, but not really for my primary job, when I would have one, that is (I am a student now). I think really fiat is much more stable than BTC. BTC just becomes too volatile, and if all of your primary hard earned money is in that form, essentially, it may become worthless at any moment. I am not a kind of person who would be willing to take that chance.
No one will accept this payment method. But everyone will like to earn bitcoins in a secondary job like part time job. Why because here if we get a loss it does not affect our personal lives because we do not depend on this income, we depend on our primary income, and it will regularly come 1st of every month.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

I won't accept bitcoin as my salary wage because I'm afraid that the price of bitcoin will drop/dump so hard the time it paid me and won't go back to its normal price.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:54:27 AM

Well I would, but i don't think that will happen. Many people compare BTC to gold or other precious metals, and I agree with them. You normally don't see people getting paid in gold for their salaries. Of course that BTC is easier to transact than gold, so it could happen, and I would accept it.

The problem for me is, that I prefer to hold BTC and not treat it as normal currency. So I don't really want to exchange BTC for fiat, unless I have to, and I don't really want to spend them, unless I have to. On the other hand, it's not wise to hold everything you got in BTC, because they can go wrong eventually.

Like I said I would accept it, but I prefer to continue to use fiat, and hold BTC as savings.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:15:17 PM

If I work in another country and I find any reliable source to convert bitcoins into the country's fiat money then I will definitely accept the payments in Bitcoin otherwise you will have to struggle a lot in trying to buy important stuff you need to make a living in that country. !!
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:32:26 PM

no. because I prefer to focus on bitcoin, I can work wherever I am with bitcoin no pressure from superiors no reports. even the result of bitcoin is much greater than working on this company is very impossible if I want to receive a salary from the company even earnings from bitcoin much larger. I think you can think
Yes I do agree working in company will give more pressure and less earning but bitcoin earning way more than regular salary work. But here if we are working then can accept bitcoin and we can trade and keep that based on my opinion.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

i just hope this will come true. If bitcoin became the salary for our jobs, there will be equality among all nations, just take a look what had happened in europe, before all countries in europe have different fiats, the highest in value back then I think was pound, then they all accepted euro, in order for them not to exchange anymore there fiat, rather they have one mode of payment which is in euro. I can still remember I read an article way back regarding the start of euro, a man from italy has a lot of saving in his account but when converted to USD, it is still considered small, however when they accepted their money to be converted to euro, in an instant he became rich in someway, if we will also do that with bitcoin, there will no first world country nor third world country, that separates the rich countries from the poor ones, what I see is that, for example if you are a teacher, and all countries that legalized bitcoin decided to give teachers at least .5 bitcoin as their salary, all teachers will receive the same amount of bitcoin, since bitcoin is considered as a global currency, then you can just exchange your bitcoin to fiat if you wanted to, in this way if your parent as teachers, there is no need for them to go offshore just to earn a living and send money home,they will sure to be teaching in your country and be with their family. Let's all hope that this idea will come to reality soon, since everyone will be willing to accept bitcoin as payment for their job and just convert it to their fiat if they see fit.
I disagree. For me, you should not prefer bitcoin as your main source of income because we cant predict if bitcoin will last for a long time. Maybe you should prefer it as your sideline. I think if you have such a knowledge about bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:54:34 PM

Well it depends if it is really like your monthly is 0.1 btc no matter how the price goes up or down but if it is still equivalent to the fiat and it depends on the price I think I dont want to . Though it is difficult now to spend it over the store because they will not accept it as a payment and there are still few accept it and not fully
Mahanton

Activity: 2660
Merit: 623

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:01:21 PM

Well it depends if it is really like your monthly is 0.1 btc no matter how the price goes up or down but if it is still equivalent to the fiat and it depends on the price I think I dont want to . Though it is difficult now to spend it over the store because they will not accept it as a payment and there are still few accept it and not fully
When you are concern on the rate of your possible income basing on fiat itself then you wont like to accept bitcoin for sure because it does really affect the rate.It might be more than or lesser than on the amount you do expect which is actually an advantage or disadvantage for you depending on where do prices go but if you can able to handle or accept the risk then its still okay to recieve salary on bitcoin form.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:27:54 PM

I won't accept bitcoin as my salary wage because I'm afraid that the price of bitcoin will drop/dump so hard the time it paid me and won't go back to its normal price.

For me it will depend on how long a time will they give my salary.  For example daily, weekly, or monthly.  Like what you said bitcoin value or price can go down.  But if your salary is on the daily basis, I will accept it because it has the tendency to goes up increase its value and you can always exchange it into fiay.  And if it is monthly maybe there should be an allowance for the adjustment if bitcoin will go down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: