Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14429 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:05:00 PM

I will not accept bitcoin as my salary because the price of bitcoin  increase  and decrease...
That is the main reason why no company will adopt bitcoin and used to pay their workers, also no worker wanting to received their salary in bitcoin because it would be unstable income specially if you are regular in your job. Bitcoin is only better to be an other source of income even it will gives much higher profit than to your regular work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

For sure it can be used as a sallary for people, but would be good if they will count it comparing to the currenct price and pay in bitcoins but if you're opinion are bad about the future price you can withdraw bitcoin's and get the same ammount or transfer it to card

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Me too I accept bitcoin as my salary, actually you can earn more bitcoin rather than your regular jobs if you have many skills that you can do here in forum .but of course i will not give up my regular job because i can do bitcoin after my job.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:12:02 PM

Bitcoin as salary for a regular job will be better only in countries where bitcoin is accepted as a legal currency and  bitcoin infrustucture  has to be developed.  I don't need money if I cannot use them or spend
I think it's too problematic. Where the employer regularly take bitcoins? I wouldn't mind the paycheck in bitcoin, even with the problems with the legalization of bitcoins. I like this situation as it is now. I can earn Fiat and bitcoin. It's insurance in case bitcoin ban.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

Yes i accept it as my salary. As long as bitcoin have a value i accept it as my salary to my job. Look if you earn one (1) Bitcoin in your regular job it a big money. As of now bitcoin value is almost 4000 USD it's good salary. But the reality is it depend on where you are from and your location accept bitcoin. But in all in all two thumbs up bitcoin make a form as salary in regular job. Nice idea.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:18:21 PM

Bitcoin as salary for a regular job will be better only in countries where bitcoin is accepted as a legal currency and  bitcoin infrustucture  has to be developed.  I don't need money if I cannot use them or spend
I think it's too problematic. Where the employer regularly take bitcoins? I wouldn't mind the paycheck in bitcoin, even with the problems with the legalization of bitcoins. I like this situation as it is now. I can earn Fiat and bitcoin. It's insurance in case bitcoin ban.
Why would accept bitcoin as our salary? If we can able to earn it separately.Right? Its too risky to recieved bitcoin as our salary because of its moving prices and company wont really decide to convert their fiat into bitcoins and they would really find out to hassle since not all employee do have knowledge on what is bitcoin.For some they would like to accept but for me i would pass for now.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:28:45 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

In my own opinion, i would like to accept bitcoin as a salary for my profession because bitcoin has a more better value than real cash and in the near future if bitcoin has accepted by the government then bitcoin would start increase it's price and i can use my bitcoin as a payment in every stores.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:40:24 PM

Why would accept bitcoin as our salary? If we can able to earn it separately.Right? Its too risky to recieved bitcoin as our salary because of its moving prices and company wont really decide to convert their fiat into bitcoins and they would really find out to hassle since not all employee do have knowledge on what is bitcoin.For some they would like to accept but for me i would pass for now.

I think it is not a mandatory for everyone to receive bitcoin as a salary for the job.  It is like you have to or you can choose to have your salary in bitcoin.  Well you have a point it is kind of risky if we will receive our salary in bitcoin because we all know that its price is volatile.  But I think receving bitcoin as a salary is quite exciting.  What if the price of bitcoin continue to goes up and not going down.
KingCanuck5

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:45:13 PM

Of course yes. No inflation!
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

I do not want to. bitcoin prices are too easy to change. its exchange rate against the prevailing currency in my country will keep changing, so it's better to be separated. fixed salary in the form of a valid currency only with a fixed value in force in my country. so not confused.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
lethithuha

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:25:49 PM

If bitcoin grows upwards, bitcoin can be used as a payroll for work.
If bitcoin decreases, in my opinion, bitcoin is not used for salary calculation
mico

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:39:25 PM

Only when bitcoin price become stable so people can use bitcoin to pay as salary. Cheesy

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:45:25 PM

I have other business so I don't need regularly salary in bitcoin. when I have money I sale other person. I have a facebook bitcoin buy sell group anyone can buy see with group.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

Maybe not for now because of its ups and downs of its value and it is still not have a stable value in the market. If the time comes and it will be accepted as a major currency in the world and have a stable value maybe ill accept it as salary.
In my perspective, bitcoin can not become a salary because of the high price and the high fee. As you can see, the price of bitcoin is currently high and charts have shown that it will continue to increase in the next few years. Moreover, the higher the price is, the higher the fee will be. Therefore, receiving salary through fiat will still be the best way. Maybe in the future, there will be another cryptocurrency that can replace both fiat and bitcoin

ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:25:32 PM

The volatility is a big risk in this case, as you finally have to use it as a mean for your life
googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because it is volatile so the value of the bitcoin that i will get is not stable in fiat so i might get a high salary or a very low salary so i don't think that it is a good option for the companies to pay their employees using bitcoin and i will still prefer fiat since it has a fixed value.

agree with what you say, I also will not receive an unstable salary from bitcoin and I will receive a salary with a fixed value and no worries compared to bitcoin like fiat, then I do not think that I will not receive a fixed salary on bitcoin,
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:46:55 PM

So far bitcoin make me more money from my month salary. it make me more focus on bitcoin currently. So much potential but hard to convert as my country still behind on this technology.
PonYabody!

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

For a regular job, I will not accept bitcoins as a salary but if it's a quick job with less effort I will accept bitcoins as a salary. Bitcoins are not a consistent value sometimes it's higher and sometimes and lower. It may be affected your life if your calculations are mistaken. It's kinda case to case basis for me because you work for it. It still depends on how difficult the project or work is for accepting bitcoins as a salary.
Taylorw

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:14:22 PM

And what about exchange fee? I our country we have extremely high exchange fee, it's more than 10%. I think it's rather big waste of salary. Unfortunately  Angry

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

I don't think I would to be fairly honest. Since bitcoin isn't really widely adopted yet I can't really buy the things I need directly with btc and if I were to exchange it to my local currency I would have to pay taxes and excessive fees. I would rather just get paid in my local currency and then invest a percentage into bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: