Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE READ: Crpto Investment Fund- Opinions  (Read 181 times)
heeebsinc (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:54:14 AM

Hey everyone,
   So recently i have been doing a lot of day trading on platforms such as bittrex and poloniex and found that because the market is relatively untapped at the moment, it is quite easy to make more BTC or any other alt coin you prefer.   Like any other hedge fund or invesmtment fund works in the real world, they collect as much money as they can from people so they have more at their disposal to change the market. 
To be more specific, recently while trading alt coins (especially when BTC price is falling), it is very easy to manipulate the prices of certain coins as long as you have a lot of money or BTC to do it. 

What i was thinking, (as i am already doing it with a few friends that have BTC) is to start an investment fund type thing where i collect money (doesnt matter what currency) and use it to trade in BTC with monthly returns.  Basically what it would be doing is the same exact thing goldman sachs or other hedge funds work- by collecting money and using their money to fluctuate markets in ways that make a profit almost inevitable. I am currently a student at GW and we learn about these types of things every day, but because some alt coins have such small volume and are so untapped we can literally move anything in the direction where it would make us the most money.   

If you guys want to hear more about what i have been soing or have any opinions on how to market this please message me or post here

I know there are so many scams out there so i want to take caution in approaching this idea because i know it hard to get people to trust you with their money. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: