Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying information on what to buy/sell and where  (Read 2468 times)
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

The problem with receiving information,whether free or paid, is that you have to be careful someone is not trying to hype a coin they are holding. Look for independent advice and do not follow trollboxes on exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:02:27 PM

Hello

Do you really use your own time to collect the information from multiple places on what crypto-currencies to buy, sell and where and what else to consider (e.g.: certain crypto-currency specific projects)?
Or do you get the collected information from somewhere in a bunch? Maybe even pay for it (like buying information)?

I dont use multiple places just follow one or two places like telegram groups and facebook groups for finding the Bitcoin and other Altcoins trading Offers, and then i search for campaign and projects involved over there and find which are working good or bad and then select the good one from there. I also make use of this forum for collecting information. At starting the collection of information used to take more than an hour or two, but after few days it decreases to few minutes a day for finding new trading offers and campaigns.
That's a bunch of bullshit, and I suspect you employ an army of
shit posting alts to earn through campaigns, saying the same thing over
and over...much like your post here.

You're gambling if you invest in these altcoins, icos, et cetera.  There's
no way to tell ahead of time which ones you can make money off of.
And if people had that information they wouldn't sell it.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:31:08 PM

Men, it is so hard to have it all even in few coins or what, because I am trying to make some reviews of crypto currencies but then it needs to be precise and specific because really it is hard to let people understand what are you trying to say, because I am trying to make some site for crypto updates it is so hard so much.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

Men, it is so hard to have it all even in few coins or what, because I am trying to make some reviews of crypto currencies but then it needs to be precise and specific because really it is hard to let people understand what are you trying to say, because I am trying to make some site for crypto updates it is so hard so much.
It is free of cost to get the information about the bitcoin selling and buying. Bitcoin is now very famous and almost everyone knows bitcoin so they can guide you well in this regard the price of the bitcoin is getting high. People are buying bitcoin and selling their bitcoin so! It is good to buy bitcoin at the low price and to sell the bitcoin at the high price for the cause of the price.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:41:01 PM

It is free of cost to get the information about the bitcoin selling and buying. Bitcoin is now very famous and almost everyone knows bitcoin so they can guide you well in this regard the price of the bitcoin is getting high. People are buying bitcoin and selling their bitcoin so! It is good to buy bitcoin at the low price and to sell the bitcoin at the high price for the cause of the price.

Today bitcoin value started bping if you have an idea to invest on bitcoin. Please choose the right exchange to buy the bitcoins as much you can now. I hope this bitcoin's value will never fall back again to 3700$ in the chart.
Sometimes you can concentrate on ICO which grows stedily and can invest on that to earn more money.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:33:27 AM

Hello

Do you really use your own time to collect the information from multiple places on what crypto-currencies to buy, sell and where and what else to consider (e.g.: certain crypto-currency specific projects)?
Or do you get the collected information from somewhere in a bunch? Maybe even pay for it (like buying information)?

It's depends on you location. For example in my country have here some sites and I sell/buy here. So if you want to ask this question you batter tell us first where you are so we can find the proper site for you.
The location matters a lot as if you are at some backward area you must face some difficulties in searching for the proper and the price worthy site for your bitcoins. Now a day’s bitcoin price is getting high and the market value of the bitcoin is getting high so I would like to suggest you people o hold your bitcoin and do not sell it till the end of the month.
I don’t buy information, because the same information you buy can also be gotten for free. I don’t mind these fools that get informations for free and then decide to stupidly sell it to others.And for what to buy and sell, there are lots of crypto that are reigning as of now, like Zcash, Ethereum, Ripple. I’m thinking Bitcoin Cash, but I’m not into that.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:08:51 AM

Hello

I am really guilty of not going for in-depth knowledge seeking exercise about which coin to buy and to sell as most times I just rely on instincts which sometimes can be correct and sometimes turn out to be the worst one. But I know with proper harming myself with information, I could do a lot better than I am currently doing.

There is nothing wrong in seeking information but trusting them blindly could mean doom especially for someone who is investing heavily into such enterprise. Most of the blog owners or site admin are sometimes not objective in their analysis and because they want to attract users or because they are also investing in such coin, they tend to be biased.

What I want to do is to combine the forces of my instinct and information gathering before taking a trading decision.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:49:07 AM

The problem with receiving information,whether free or paid, is that you have to be careful someone is not trying to hype a coin they are holding. Look for independent advice and do not follow trollboxes on exchanges.

Many people are not at all showing interest towards learning from basics and following the people is not at all good. Yes, there are many pumps and dump where they will hype the coin and people who believe they will be in loss.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:07:44 PM

Hello

It's depends on you location. For example in my country have here some sites and I sell/buy here. So if you want to ask this question you batter tell us first where you are so we can find the proper site for you.
The location matters a lot as if you are at some backward area you must face some difficulties in searching for the proper and the price worthy site for your bitcoins. Now a day’s bitcoin price is getting high and the market value of the bitcoin is getting high so I would like to suggest you people o hold your bitcoin and do not sell it till the end of the month.
I don’t buy information, because the same information you buy can also be gotten for free. I don’t mind these fools that get informations for free and then decide to stupidly sell it to others.And for what to buy and sell, there are lots of crypto that are reigning as of now, like Zcash, Ethereum, Ripple. I’m thinking Bitcoin Cash, but I’m not into that.
You sure do have a point there. However, this depends on how busy you are with your daily activities. Some people are too busy to go through news, charts etc and prefer to pay a reliable source to help them make quality decisions with their trade. It totally depends on each person and whay they feel is best for them. The most important thing is to find what works best for you and stick with it.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:52:25 PM

I am not in favor of these paid trading information sources. To research and get knowledge/information by your own is better than reading the paid information on different websites. Although the advice on paid sites may be helpful or experienced but you can't able to improve your skills and experience by extracting the information from paid sites.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:43:56 PM

If anyone is interested in the type of data mining premium code x is referring to btw.

There could be a market for that in sports gambling.

I might consider paying for a detailed data driven breakdown of team/player performance by game, by year. To my knowledge there are a few big data people who do this. They don't release data to the public but they keep the statistics to themselves and use them on fantasy sports games like fanduel. Some of them have been known to do well for themselves & win decent sums of cash in the process.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:32:20 AM

Many people are not at all showing interest towards learning from basics and following the people is not at all good. Yes, there are many pumps and dump where they will hype the coin and people who believe they will be in loss.
It is the most common mistake which majority of the investors commit in the beginning, there is no other way of making a good amount of profit by investing in bitcoin other than learning and good background knowledge about the things. You are going to lose your money if you are jumping into bitcoin without any information. You will not be able to decide well.
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:36:56 AM

It is the most common mistake which majority of the investors commit in the beginning, there is no other way of making a good amount of profit by investing in bitcoin other than learning and good background knowledge about the things. You are going to lose your money if you are jumping into bitcoin without any information. You will not be able to decide well.

But sometimes it is even better to have a little of badluck because it can give experience for traders. At least we know the risks and feeling of losing money in the wrong investment. Although their are also traders who learn mistakes of other traders. It's not always also their is a profit in trading but surely their are many success stories around the forum amidst of negative issues we are having right now.
Emworks

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:32:11 PM

I think there is no exact information that will give you were to find a good alt to buy or sell wether ist free or paid. you have to do it by yourself by spending a lot of time analyzing and learning how to spot a good trade.information are free you just have to dig in and keep yourself updated on news and development happening around and tools or apps are available.this will help you decide what and when to buy or sell,  just accept the fact that there is no shortcut and you have to put a lot of work and time before gaining a serious amount.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:50:01 AM

I think there is no exact information that will give you were to find a good alt to buy or sell wether ist free or paid. you have to do it by yourself by spending a lot of time analyzing and learning how to spot a good trade.information are free you just have to dig in and keep yourself updated on news and development happening around and tools or apps are available.this will help you decide what and when to buy or sell,  just accept the fact that there is no shortcut and you have to put a lot of work and time before gaining a serious amount.
easy money never happens, because you can tell almost everyone I get paid for information and vice versa. All our knowledge that we accumulate While studying and working with the crypto currency, we are paid the same coins. I think that this is exactly such a process and an explanation for everything that happens.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:17:47 PM

I have a feeling that OP's post & this entire thread is a question of internet big data application. "What fields, genres or areas is big data technology best pursued?" It may also invoke neural networks and AI software utilized to automatically interpret big data to some degree. Cross reference with applications for blockchain and we might have a winner in the making.

Or maybe its more about information markets and demand? Another option is screen scraping, web crawlers, spiders, OCRs and similar tech. We're only on page 2 and things can so easily drift off topic.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:49:08 PM

But sometimes it is even better to have a little of badluck because it can give experience for traders. At least we know the risks and feeling of losing money in the wrong investment. Although their are also traders who learn mistakes of other traders. It's not always also their is a profit in trading but surely their are many success stories around the forum amidst of negative issues we are having right now.
The wrong information can lead us to the loss for the high amount so I think we should not buy the wrong information for the cost of the low price, the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more and the important thing about the bitcoin is the correct time to buy and to sell the bitcoin so be very careful and the time I think it is the time to buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time so you will be able to have the low price bitcoin.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:13:30 PM

You are right nothing is pre prepared sp you will have to search about it and you will have to wait till the price of the bitcoin is increasing and it will increase more and more, the people who really want to buy the bitcoin and they want to earn the high income with the bitcoin then hold the bitcoin and then sell at the high price but I think for this you will have to wait till the income with the bitcoin will give you the chance to buy more bitcoin.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:56:45 PM

You are right nothing is pre prepared sp you will have to search about it and you will have to wait till the price of the bitcoin is increasing and it will increase more and more, the people who really want to buy the bitcoin and they want to earn the high income with the bitcoin then hold the bitcoin and then sell at the high price but I think for this you will have to wait till the income with the bitcoin will give you the chance to buy more bitcoin.
You are right to wait for the right moment to sell your bitcoin but if you are interested to buy bitcoin on cheap price then you must wait for a dump but the dump normally happens after a long period of time. I think you shouldn't wait for a dump instead it will be much better to buy and hold bitcoin for long-term so that it's price increase highly and then when you need and wish to sell it. People also day trade bitcoin but it needs to be bought in bulk inorder to earn huge profit from day trading.
BarbieCasino

Activity: 612

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:18:57 PM

The wrong information can lead us to the loss for the high amount so I think we should not buy the wrong information for the cost of the low price, the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more and the important thing about the bitcoin is the correct time to buy and to sell the bitcoin so be very careful and the time I think it is the time to buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time so you will be able to have the low price bitcoin.
For sure the wrong information can easily make us to go the loss so I think it’s good to keep our eyes open and we should not trust the people and the bitcoin haters are spreading the information about the bitcoin that it is increasing and then decreasing so I think it is good to invest in the bitcoin and the price is very important to keep in the grebe so you will be able to make your own decision and you will not suffer at all.

BarbieCasino                  ▄▄▄       ▐▄
                 ▄████▄   ▄▄  █▄
               ▄▀██████  ▄ ▐█▄ ██
           ▄▀▀   █▀█████  █ ▐█ ▐█▌
      ▄▄▄█▀      ▐▌ ████▌ ▐█ █▌ ██
  ▄▄█████         █ █████  █ █▌ █▌
▐████████         ▐▄▐████ ▐▌ █  █
▐██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█████      ▐▀
      ▀███▌        ▀▀███
        ███▄
        ▐███
          ▀▀