Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/11 reality or conspiracy?  (Read 707 times)
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:52:56 AM

there are lots of people saying that the 9/11 was a conspiracy and many are saying that it is reality. those who says that is a conspiracy says that governament planted all this and put the blame on terrorest to expand their miltary operations and to control the world through perfect plan. and those who says that is a reality says that thay are still having the nightmares about that horrible incident. so is it areality or a conspiracy? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

i do hope that 9/11 is real and not planted i want to blame the terrorist for having that disaster who took so many lives ..
many innocent were killed on that day! so if its a conspiracy WHAT THE FUCK america why you that ? and why so many evidence are now leaking that it is a conspiracy.. for what ? military ? i dont think so . there is a reason behind that .. maybe the group of terrorist that once they help and build is a threat now for them which they want to create a reason to destroy them in a way they want to do it !!
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

there are lots of people saying that the 9/11 was a conspiracy and many are saying that it is reality. those who says that is a conspiracy says that governament planted all this and put the blame on terrorest to expand their miltary operations and to control the world through perfect plan. and those who says that is a reality says that thay are still having the nightmares about that horrible incident. so is it areality or a conspiracy? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Logically speaking how can a plane struck a building at the top and then the building goes down as if explosives were planted at the base, I believe that was exactly what happened, they knew that AL Qaeda were going to attack and they did nothing about it and used it as a cover to do whatever they wanted to do. It was planned from the get go.
mirror001 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

Logically speaking how can a plane struck a building at the top and then the building goes down as if explosives were planted at the base, I believe that was exactly what happened, they knew that AL Qaeda were going to attack and they did nothing about it and used it as a cover to do whatever they wanted to do. It was planned from the get go.
  I have seen so many videos and clips about this horrible incident and they were proving that when plan hit the building its pointed end comes out of the steel wall and hit the other building near it. And they also show that a bus and even plane can not cross the concrete wall, then how the plane hit and comes out from the other side of the building. And all videos were from the specific angle to deceive everyone seeing that picture.

I have also seen a video that plane hit the building at 9:03 and a man standing there filming that seen in his cell and the clock shows the time of 9:04 hours, hows that even possible that after hitting the building a man still standing and shooting that scene?
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:38:59 PM

It was planned for a political reason, how could you imagine that a building would collapsed by just colliding with an airplane, I have watched many documentaries about 9/11 attack all of the experts said that it was a demolition

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:40:10 PM

I think 9/11 was real. I think many people died, and buildings came crashing down.

I think it was a conspiracy that brought 9/11 about.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
HODLwearz

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:50:01 PM

I think people need to look at what we know.
We know the govt intelligence agencies had information that this type of attack was going to happen and at the very least the govt allowed it to happen.
We also know that members of the Saudi govt were implicated as being involved.
We know the Saudi's want to control the middle east and desperately want Iran to have little to no influence in the region.
We know the US govt is controlled by corporations and a military industrial complex.
We know these big players in the govt are greedy and evil.

So, just that alone tells me the govt was complicit in letting something happen that they had knowledge of.
Focusing on the scientific possibilities is sort of pointless and almost acts as a distraction to what we already know.

I mean, come on, there was legislation that allowed families to sue the Saudi govt for 9/11.... that seems to make it glaringly obvious that some members of the US govt know what happened.

Doesn't matter what happened in this video or that video. In the end all those videos and scientific studies are red herrings.

The big clue that there was collusion b/w the military industrial complex, the oil industry and major players within the US govt was the fact that we invaded Iraq 2 years after 9/11 for apparently no real reason other than to intimidate Iran and the rest of the influential countries in the region and to control resources. I'm not sure what more you need to see that this was more than just a well orchestrated plan pulled off by extremists living in the middle of Afghanistan.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

The big clue that there was collusion b/w the military industrial complex, the oil industry and major players within the US govt was the fact that we invaded Iraq 2 years after 9/11 for apparently no real reason other than to intimidate Iran and the rest of the influential countries in the region and to control resources. I'm not sure what more you need to see that this was more than just a well orchestrated plan pulled off by extremists living in the middle of Afghanistan.

Right. People in Iraq were happy when America got rid of Saddam Husein. Then they had a big cultural shock when America attacked them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:07:08 PM

I think 9/11 was real. I think many people died, and buildings came crashing down.

Cool
The American government is so secretive and most of their history is shrouded in secrecy and conspiracy, take a look at how John F. Kennedy was assassinated, without a doubt there were people in the higher echelon of politics who were not happy about how he was running things and wanted him gone especially the CIA after the Bay of Pigs debacle. If they could sacrifice the life of a sitting President, how much more civilians.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:10:39 PM

Cool
The American government is so secretive and most of their history is shrouded in secrecy and conspiracy, take a look at how John F. Kennedy was assassinated, without a doubt there were people in the higher echelon of politics who were not happy about how he was running things and wanted him gone especially the CIA after the Bay of Pigs debacle. If they could sacrifice the life of a sitting President, how much more civilians.

The current banking system is the One World Government. If Bitcoin goes ballistic, Bitcoin will make it stronger than ever.

Cool

cigaLeider

Activity: 390
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:26:25 PM

No one knows or will never know. But with all that we have seen and with the countermeasures that were taken after such an event, I would not be surprised at anything provoked.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

Just had new revelations today. Saudi seems to be deeply involved in the incident

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/saudi-embassy-funded-911-dry-run-report-170909223532351.html

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:40:33 PM

We know the govt intelligence agencies had information that this type of attack was going to happen and at the very least the govt allowed it to happen.
We also know that members of the Saudi govt were implicated as being involved.
We know the Saudi's want to control the middle east and desperately want Iran to have little to no influence in the region.
We know the US govt is controlled by corporations and a military industrial complex.
We know these big players in the govt are greedy and evil.

So, just that alone tells me the govt was complicit in letting something happen that they had knowledge of.
Focusing on the scientific possibilities is sort of pointless and almost acts as a distraction to what we already know.

I mean, come on, there was legislation that allowed families to sue the Saudi govt for 9/11.... that seems to make it glaringly obvious that some members of the US govt know what happened.

Doesn't matter what happened in this video or that video. In the end all those videos and scientific studies are red herrings.

++

You make some really good points. I would add the following:

Have a read of what some of the world's most prominent architects and engineers have to say about the collapse of the twin towers.

Read up on the story of Building 7 and how it collapsed despite not being hit in the attacks.

The sad thing is that there is enough evidence to raise serious questions about the official story we've been force fed about 9/11. However, even when faced with clear evidence, most people will just dismiss it.

This is because to take on that information would lead them eventually question everything about our world, our govts and our lives. It would be too painful for most people to accept that there are special interest groups inside and outside of govts. who call the real shots. And these people are psychopaths who will do anything to advance their own interests.

The armies we are encouraged to worship, the wars we are programmed to support are not there to protect us. They are there to serve the goals of their real masters, whether they know it or not.

It's much easier to watch Fox News and be a 'patriot'.
mirror001 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:16:35 AM

Just had new revelations today. Saudi seems to be deeply involved in the incident

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/saudi-embassy-funded-911-dry-run-report-170909223532351.html
what non sense saudia has nothing to do with this. this is all just to cover their tracks and divert people mind into other matters so that no one can learn about  the actual truth. let say if saudia is involved how this can even possible that saudia can assist these attaks. i dont think so. this was all about having an agenda of terrorism and attack those countries which US think can be dangerous for their existance in the near future. i know sound crazy but this is the truth. they planned it on very higher levels and named the terrorists and then start attacking countries they want to demolish.  no one knows their future plans but they have planned it to control or to attack near by countries in the future for their resources and resorviores of any thing that country holds.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:07:15 PM

It was planned for a political reason, how could you imagine that a building would collapsed by just colliding with an airplane, I have watched many documentaries about 9/11 attack all of the experts said that it was a demolition

The real issue is the third tower which collapsed 5 hours later without being hit by any plane at all...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:55:38 AM

I am not one to just state whether the 9/11 attack was real or just hoaxed but all I know is that a lot of people suffered and died during that fateful day. 🙁 What's even more heartbreaking is how it not only killed the people inside the buildings but in a way, killed the hearts of those they have left behimd because of the pain they felt over losing their loved ones. No one wants to lose a loved one in such horrifying ways. No one deserves that. 😭

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:25:29 AM

9/11 is a reality ..

A reality that greedy money monsters done it for 2.3 trillion dollars and the insurance scams the stock
exchange scams    and that was it         and made everyone else think it was for another reason..

NOPE it was the MONEY MONSTERS..

Do you know what MONEY MONSTERS do?..
Let your children die for money Wink..SCARY MONSTERS WOOOOOOOOOOO Cheesy..

The USA has the biggest money monsters on this planet so much so look how many of there own people die each year all because of the MONEY MONSTERS ..

Oh if your asking where do these money monsters hide ..
In a place called WASHINGTON and spread them out state by state more MONEY MONSTERS..

No wonder they are so FAT Cheesy Cheesy..Greedy MONEY MONSTERS..

androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:17:22 AM

I believe that the world conspiracy exists and it is aimed at reducing the number of people on earth. But I have reason to think that people who are at the head of the world government are ruled by someone else. Otherwise, how can you explain the facts of mass deaths for various reasons? All kinds of wars, epidemics, ecological and technogenic catastrophes are artificially created and managed.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

What does it mean "reality or conspiracy?". Whatever happened it happened for real. Only the representations are false. We should start to use the right words.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
coinleely

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:30:58 PM

I prolly will lose my faith in humanity if the 9/11 attack was an inside job
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: