Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✰ [ANN] BITMIXCOIN.IO ✰ High Volume Bitcoin Mixer ✰ SCAM PROTECTION/SUPERLIST  (Read 10571 times)
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:44:42 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 02:28:04 AM by jtipt

My question is this:  assume they do not scam anyone and the mixing always works and everyone does trust the actual mixing service then how can we ever be convinced this is not a honeypot?  How would they go about proving they are not?  Serious question.  I have no answer.
Honestly, neither can we be convinced 100% and nor can they prove it infinitely. But if they do not scam anyone and the mixing works well then I don't think other than few people will still suspect them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITMIXCOIN.IO (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:30:06 AM

My question is this:  assume they do not scam anyone and the mixing always works and everyone does trust the actual mixing service then how can we ever be convinced this is not a honeypot?  How would they go about proving they are not?  Serious question.  I have no answer.
Honestly, neither can we be convinced 100% and nor can they prove it infinitely. But if they do not scam anyone and the mixing works well then I don't think other can few people will still suspect them.

You are right, in this industry it is hard to trust anyone. we try to be transparent as much as we can with our customers.
we think that only time will tell if we can be trusted or not.

BITMIXCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:23:25 AM

we received unusual amount of bitcoin deposits, we delayed the orders by 25mins.

thank you for trusting us!

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:18:42 AM

Interesting service and obviously a lot of similarities from the now closed Bitmixer service that could bring negative connotations, but other than that i think that there are no further issues with the site.

I can tell that you are trying to build trust with customers by getting an escrow to hold 10 BTC in case something goes wrong. I suggest you leave clear instructions of how the escrow should proceed with the funds in case someone were scammed(because if you guys do scam it'll be way more than 10 BTC). Will the amount be split or just distributed to a single person?

I'm not saying that you are scammers at all, i just feel like this is necessary to boost trust in your service.

BITMIXCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

Interesting service and obviously a lot of similarities from the now closed Bitmixer service that could bring negative connotations, but other than that i think that there are no further issues with the site.

I can tell that you are trying to build trust with customers by getting an escrow to hold 10 BTC in case something goes wrong. I suggest you leave clear instructions of how the escrow should proceed with the funds in case someone were scammed(because if you guys do scam it'll be way more than 10 BTC). Will the amount be split or just distributed to a single person?

I'm not saying that you are scammers at all, i just feel like this is necessary to boost trust in your service.

It is kinda funny that all of these questions are coming from people who has our competitors signatures. unlike our competitors, we escrow funds and never running out of stock, as soon as someone won't get his BTC mixed, simply reply to this post thread & pm the 'zazarb' (he is almost 24/7 online that's why we choose him).

BITMIXCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:26:26 AM

16/09/2017 - bitmix47db4rdute.onion - onion address is up and running

BITMIXCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:38:13 AM

We are working currently on our signature campaign!

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:49:32 AM

In the fall of BITMIXER.io, looks like you guys have launched yourself out there, took a look at the website and looks fluid, what I would expect, nothing more nothing less.

Good luck for your business, maybe dropping by sometime soon and testing it out.

Just got one question for you: What differentiates you from other mixing services?

Need a manager Wink

BITMIXCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

In the fall of BITMIXER.io, looks like you guys have launched yourself out there, took a look at the website and looks fluid, what I would expect, nothing more nothing less.

Good luck for your business, maybe dropping by sometime soon and testing it out.

Just got one question for you: What differentiates you from other mixing services?

Need a manager Wink

our service is fully automatic, our stock is way bigger than others (we never run out of bitcoins and we currently dealing with big amounts daily).

Thank you for your kind words!

BITMIXCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:54:56 AM

press release in top magazine will be published this week!

jodoidao

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:22:10 PM

Tried out this mixing site, went smooth and well. looks like a nice replacement for bitmix and i really liked the fact that there is an escrow!
Will use again if ill hear not problems arise.
BITMIXCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:00:59 PM

our signature campaign is up and running - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190848.msg21995793#msg21995793

we also lowered to two confirmations required instead of 3. 

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

Do you have any idea to change the site's logo? The logo seems the same with the former bitmixer.io' logo IMO.

I have same feeling and i think the logo is same with bitmixer

For the trolls that worry about our logo:

we just put a temp logo until we will receive a better quality of our logo.

The logo really looks nice
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:39:03 PM

Need a manager Wink

our service is fully automatic, our stock is way bigger than others (we never run out of bitcoins and we currently dealing with big amounts daily).

Thank you for your kind words!

I see this project really different from other mixers, and the addition of escrow makes this system ahead. I agree that it takes time to receive the trust of the people for this system but i believe you can have it on time. Just be committed on the service you guys offer, I know this system will succeed. Good job in advance.
BITMIXCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/press-release-bitmixcoin-io/ - PRESS RELEASE !

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:25:16 PM

Well I will try "mixing" this new service that seems to be safe as I have seen there and that is stored in escrow by 10BTC. But I was quite shocked by the minimal amount to invest here, bitmixcoin only accepting big investors, why not provide also for small investors?
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:00:11 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 10:13:02 PM by LoyceV

Update : After reading the page http://www.bitmixcoin.io/faq.php I'm pretty sure about it either you copied content from the bitmixer or you are new owner of the service sold by previous owner to you or the service of bitmixer relaunched with a new name.
BitMixer made a statement on this before:
2. We do not sell the domain name nor our software nor methods we used for mixing.
Which leaves just one option: they copied the content. I'm against plagiarism and fight it where I can. Plagiarism also deserves a perm ban on Bitcointalk.

The page http://bitmixcoin.io/why.php is a piece of art:

While copy/pasting verbatim, they didn't even bother to change the name BitMixer to their own. Let me archive that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:11:15 PM

I don't know why but I love mixing services because they are opposing the governments making them look like idiots, Bitmixer did a wonderful job by mixing more than a million coins, if you could stay undetected by the authorities you could be as successful as they were. you should mind the chip monkeys Cheesy as they are a mighty competitor. I'm not posting here because I'm wearing your signature since I applied when all the spots for hero members were filled already but I'm posting here because I had the link in the campaign posted by Yahoo.
I'm sure you'll extend your campaign after you see how effective signature campaigns are just like chip monkeys increasing their spots almost every month.
BITMIXCOIN.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:24:51 AM

Update : After reading the page http://www.bitmixcoin.io/faq.php I'm pretty sure about it either you copied content from the bitmixer or you are new owner of the service sold by previous owner to you or the service of bitmixer relaunched with a new name.
BitMixer made a statement on this before:
2. We do not sell the domain name nor our software nor methods we used for mixing.
Which leaves just one option: they copied the content. I'm against plagiarism and fight it where I can. Plagiarism also deserves a perm ban on Bitcointalk.

The page http://bitmixcoin.io/why.php is a piece of art:

While copy/pasting verbatim, they didn't even bother to change the name BitMixer to their own. Let me archive that.

we enjoy little trolls wearing our competitors signature, you may search in google, everybody copying everybody's FAQ. we wish you all the best.

I don't know why but I love mixing services because they are opposing the governments making them look like idiots, Bitmixer did a wonderful job by mixing more than a million coins, if you could stay undetected by the authorities you could be as successful as they were. you should mind the chip monkeys Cheesy as they are a mighty competitor. I'm not posting here because I'm wearing your signature since I applied when all the spots for hero members were filled already but I'm posting here because I had the link in the campaign posted by Yahoo.
I'm sure you'll extend your campaign after you see how effective signature campaigns are just like chip monkeys increasing their spots almost every month.

It would be better if the other company/competitor will focus on providing better service and not running out of bitcoins.  just a thought.

salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:44:50 AM

you should make another method to promoting your site,since site 2016,many mixing service come up but not really much.
i hope you have good strategy for promotion (another signatured champaign).
i wish your site not only introduce your service but introduce too bitcoin to another people whom not already using bitcoin too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: